TS PGECET Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education Hyderabad has released TS PGECET Counseling Schedule for Second/Final Phase. Candidates who have attended Certificate Verification in 1st Phase can directly exercise choice for second phase directly.
TS PGECET Counselling 2018 Schedule
As per the TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2018 Admission Notification, GATE 2016, 2017 and 2018 /GPAT 2018 and TS PGECET 2018 qualified candidates Second & Final Phase of TS PGECET Web counselling for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academicyear 2018-2019
TS PGECET Web Counselling
At time of counseling, you need to carry essential documents in original with self-attested photocopies of same. PGECET Counselling criteria comprise of certificate verification, choice filling & seat allotment.
Candidates to get more details about the TS PGECET Counselling 2018-19 must go through below stated details which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
TS PGECET Counselling
Who Can Participate In TS PGECET Second & Final Phase Counselling?
- Students who secure seat in 1st phase of web based counseling but wish to get admission in to some other colleges.
- Those who have participated in 1st phase counseling but couldn’t secure a seat.
- Students who couldn’t participate in TS PGECET First phasecounseling
- Those candidate who were allotted seat but they didn’t pay fee and report to college allotted to finalize it
At the time of registration, you need to pay counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST category). Amount of fee is non-refundable. Applicants need to present on the given date & time at the helpline centre along with relevant documents & fee.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
TS PGECET Counselling 2018 Procedure:
Registration & Fee Payment:
At first step, log on to official web portal of organization pgecet.tsche.ac.in Move under right side under “Latest News” section. Select link regarding PGECET Counselling 2018 Notice. After reading notification, register for counselling & pay the processing fee at nodal centre. Candidates will undergo registration according to their rank.
- After fee payment, verification officer at helpline centre will verify crucial documents.
- He / She will verify the genuinity of the documents produced & responsible for collecting photocopies of certificates.
- Subsequent to verification, aspirants will collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter. Candidates may verify their details printed on the receipt of certificates.
After verification of documents, aspirants will fill the choice of course/colleges. This process will be carried through online mode. Contenders will log in with “Hall Ticket Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Rank” to exercise web-options. You may carry printout copy of the filled choices.
At next phase, aspirants will be informed through SMS about allotment of seats. You are required to download provisional allotment order & report to the concerned institution regarding same. On the basis of filled choices, rank, availability of seats, seat allotment process will be carried.
After getting seat, you need to report at the allotted college along with allotment letter. It is mandatory to deposit original documents in the allotted college. You may report at the college in a given time period.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Helpline Centres Details:
|S.No.||Helpline Centre Name|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad|
|2||Nizam College Basheerbagh, Hyderabad|
|3||JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|4||University PG College, Secunderabad|
|5||AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad|
|6||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
Documents Required for Counselling:
Students who are going to participate in the counseling session are required to bring below list documents in original and self-attested form.
- GATE Score / GPAT Score / TS PGECET Rank Card & also TS PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Consolidate Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study certificates from 10 th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
Counseling Schedule for TS PGEC-2018 (GATE-2016/2017/2018 & GPAT 2018) / TS PGECET-2018 qualified candidates are as follows have a look –
|Date||Certificate verification||Time||PGECET Rank||Exercising Web Options|
(registered candidates only)
|9:00AM||1||Last||08-08-2018 to 09-08-2018|
|09-08-2018||TS PGECET||9:00AM||2851||3500||09-08-2018 to 10-08-2018|
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to avail more details concerning TS PGECET Counselling 2018. You may bookmark this page for getting more updates about government jobs & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Schedule||Counselling Tips & Techniques|
|Education Loans for Students||TS PGECET Results|
|How to Get Free College Education||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Engineering Exam Calendar||TS PGECET Notification|