Application form are invited for TS PGECET Notification for admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). Candidates who wish to take admission they may apply for TS PGECET 2016 Notification by filling application form on or before the last dates. Contenders may check eligibility standard and important dates from below tuned section. TS PGECET notification 2016 has been announced by Osmania University. Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is going to be held from 30 May 2016 to 03rd June 2016.
|Conducted by||Osmania University|
|Closing date to apply||23rd April 2016|
|TS PGECET Exam Date||30th May 2016 to 03rd June 2016|
For more information about TS PGECET 2016 notification such as eligibility criteria, mode of selection, exam pattern, application fee, mode of payment and procedure to apply etc you may go through this page which is equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
|4||Electronics & Comm. Engg|
|7||Bio–Chemical Engg. & Bio-Technology|
|12||M. Pharmacy (Self–Finance)|
Contenders must have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch./ B. Planning or equivalent exam for admission into relevant PG courses and its Specializations/ Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) courses from recognized University/Institute.
Registration fee for TS PGECET notification 2016
- Contenders are required to deposit an amount of Rs.800/-
- SC/ST category have to submit Rs.400/-.
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to pay registration fee either at any TS Online / AP Online centers or through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
Selection of candidates will be based on Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
TS PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- There are total 120 multiple type questions
- Test timing will be 2 hours
- Exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table
- Exam will be conducted in Online Mode i.e Computer Based Test (CBT)
- TS PGECET-2016 will be held at two different regional centers in the state that is Hyderabad and Warangal
Check Out: How to Solve Objective Type Questions?
How To Apply for TS PGECET 2016 notification:
- Contenders who wish to apply for TS PGECET notification 2016 they may follow below given steps :
- Log on to official website that is tspgecet.org
- On the home page follow proper link and candidates are required to read complete details properly before filling an application form
- New page of form will display on your screen, Fill an application form very carefully with all necessary details and upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Pay requisite fee and before submitting the form check it once and submit it within given time period
- At last, take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
|Last Date to submit online applications form|
|Without late fee||23rd April 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs.500/-||09th May 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs.2000/-||16th May 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs.5000-||23rd May 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs.10,000/-||28th May2016|
|Candidates can Download Hall Tickets from||23rd May2016 to 28th May2016|
|Exam Dates||30th May 2016 to 03rd June 2016|
- Candidates may easily download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2016 from the official website from 23rd May to 28th May, 2016 through registration ID
- Without admit card, contenders will not be permitted to enter in exam hall, so candidates are advised to download admit card.
For more details regarding TS PGECET 2016 notification you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On