TS POLYCET Notification
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad will release the TS POLYCET Notification in First Week of March 2019. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet) is a state level examination.
TS POLYCET Entrance Exam is organized for providing admission to various diploma courses in the field of Engineering & Non-Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses. TS POLYCET Exam will be conducted in 04th Week of April 2019.
TS POLYCET Apply Online Last Date!!!
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the TS POLYCET Application Form till 04th Week of April 2019. You need to follow below provided instructions to fill TS POLYCET Online Application Form.
Aspirants who want to gather more information related to TS Polycet 2019 Notification such as important dates, TS POLYCET Exam Date etc may scroll down page which is well asserted by the expertise and hardworking team members of recruitmentresult.com
TS POLYCET Notification
TS POLYCET Important Dates 2019:
|TS POLYCET Exam Notification Releasing Date||First Week of March 2019|
|TS POLYCET Online Application Release||2nd Week of March 2019|
|TS POLYCET Apply Online Last Date||2nd Week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||After Form Submission|
|Date of Exam||4th Week of April 2019|
|TS POLYCET Result Declaration||1st Week of May 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd Week of May 2019|
|TS POLYCET Counselling Starts||Last Week of May 2019|
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Applicants should be the Indian citizen and he/ she must be the permanent residence of Telangana state.
Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply for the examination.
- Applicants must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized university for TS POLYCET Notification.
- Subjects: Passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secured minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible.
Get Complete Details Of: TS POLYCET Eligibility
TS POLYCET Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 350 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST categories candidates). The fee can be submitted through TS online/online payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline centers.
TS POLYCET Admission Procedure:
Admission to Engineering & Non-Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses will be done on basis of TS POLYCET 2019 Entrance Exam. Successful candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of ranks for TS POLYCET Notification.
In counselling, candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences. Candidates will also verify their documents on the day of TS POLYCET Counseling 2019.
Check Latest: TS POLYCET Syllabus
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern:
The examination will be organized through offline mode. The exam duration will be two hours. The examination will be asked in English & Telugu language. In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Way to Fill TS POLYCET Online Form:
- To TS POLYCET Notification Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test that is polycetts.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “TS POLYCET Notification 2019”
- This will take you to a new page; you just have to ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply online tab
- It will redirect you to a new page there you just have to hit new user registration option
- Then fill the required details and hit registration option
- By doing this you will get your username and password for login
- Then go back to previous page and enter the details for login and hit login option
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen you have to fill the application form with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through proper channel
- Then hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
TS POLYCET Admit Card:
Applicants will download their admit card, after completing of application process. TS Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket will be available after two or three days of form submission for TS POLYCET Notification. If candidates found any mistake in the TS Polycet admit card, they can contact the officials.
TS Polycet Results 2019:
After a few weeks of the examination, the authority will release the result. It will be declared in the first week of May 2019. Candidates will check the TS Polycet 2019 Result only through online mode on the official website. On the basis of the marks obtained in the examination, the authority will prepare a merit list for counselling.
Hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding TS POLYCET Notification 2019. And if you have any query related to TS POLYCET Advertisement then type in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS POLYCET Counselling||TS POLYCET Answer Key|
|Polytechnic Sample Paper||Polytechnic Colleges In India|
|Polytechnic Colleges in Hyderabad||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|