TS POLYCET Results
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test was held on 22-04-2018 and now the TS POLYCET Results are declared. Earlier, the Telangana POLYCET Exam Result was decided to be declared on 28-04-2018 but due to some technical glitch it get postposed and issued last night.
State Board of Technical Education and Training had conducted this examination with the motive to provide candidates admission to various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses. Now on the basis of candidate’s performance the TS POLYCET Results 2018 are declared.
What this Page Contain?
TS POLYCET Entrance Exam Results!!
To download the TS POLYCET Rank Card candidates need to visit the official website i.e. polycetts.nic.in. No physical copy of polycetts.nic.in result will be sent to candidates through any other mode.
Candidates get qualified Telangana POLYCET Result will become eligible to appear in the further selection procedure i.e. Counseling. Candidates must check other details concerning TS POLYCET Results 2018 through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Read Also: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
TS POLYCET Result
|Name of the Organization||TState Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Examination Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Category||TS POLYCET Result|
|TS POLYCET Results status||Available|
Procedure to Download Telangana State POLYCET Results
Students of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 are advised to check the below given instructions –
Step 1: One need to visit the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training that is polycetts.nic.in to download Telangana POLYCET 2018 Result.
Step 2: Move your cursor towards “POLYCET Results” section and select app link according to the same. A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
Step 3: His will redirect you on new page asking some details such as TSPOLYCET Hall Ticket No and then press “View Rank Card” link for Telangana POLYCET Entrance Exam Result 2018.
Step 4: Within few seconds, TS POLYCET Entrance Result will be displayed at your computer screen.
Step 5: At last, download Telangana POLYCET Score Card and take print out of it for future use.
TS POLYCET 2018 Stats
- A total Number of 121393 candidates applied for TS POLYCET 2018 Examination.
- Out of all those, 97% of applicants appeared for the exam.
- According to the sources, 74168 were boys and 47225 were girl’s candidates.
Details Required to download the TS POLYCET Exam Result 2018:
For TS POLYCET Results download candidates need to enter their hall ticket. Without hall ticker number no candidate will be able to download his/her TS POLYCET Scorecard 2018.
What Happened Next?
After the final declaration of TS POLYCET Result 2018, qualified candidates need to participate in the Counseling Process which will begin in the 1st week of July 2018. Details regarding the same will be published in daily newspapers.
All the participated students will be called for counseling round and allotted seats in the Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics in the state of Telangana as per their preference and rank secured in the exam.
So, shortlisted candidates must check the venue and date of the Counseling section subsequently. Moreover, aspirants need to bring the original as well as testimonials while going for document verification.
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
Documents To Be Required In TS POLYCET Counselling:
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Community Certificate
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- POLYCET-2018 Hall ticket and TS POLYCET results.
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- A certificate from the employer with whom the parents or the spouse of the candidate are employed.
- The Medical Certificate
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC Candidates.
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original)
- Conduct Certificate from Head of the Institution where last studied.
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer in 2017.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Tie Breaking Method
In case of two or more candidates secure the same rank then the tie breaking method use will be:
- First of all Marks in Math will be considered. Candidate having high marks will be given higher rank
- Thereafter, Marks in Physics will be considered. Candidate having high marks will be given higher rank
- In case if the tie does not break even after comparing marks then the DOB of candidates will be taken. Elder candidate will be given higher rank.
- In case if the tie still not breaks then candidate having high marks in qualifying examination will be given higher rank.
TS POLYCET Result: Important Dates:
|TS POLYCET Result date||28-04-2018|
|TS POLYCET Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
Candidates may download their TS POLYCET Results 2018 through this Official Link. Dear visitor, if you have any question then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also connect us on Face book and Google Plus to acquire capable interrelated information openly to your wall regarding TS POLYCET April Exam Result.
You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free. You will acquire regular updates about employment opening, exams and admit card and other career related notifications straight to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS POLYCET Hall Ticket||TS Polycet Answer Key|
|TS POLYCET Notification||Top Polytechnic Colleges in Hyderabad|
|How to Get Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||College is Registered OR AICTE?|