TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019
Complete TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019 and TS POLYCET Exam Pattern is available here, students who are going to appear for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test check topics of TS POLYCET Subject Wise Syllabus from below.
Download TS POLYCET Topic Wise Syllabus
TS POLYCET entrance exam Syllabus is prescribed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Participants can download the TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019 PDF and start preparation accordingly to score highly possible marks.
Check TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test every year to provide admission to student into various diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering/technology diploma courses in polytechnic colleges of Telangana state.
Applicants are advice to scroll down this page to check latest revised TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019 and garb further details of exam which is well furnished below by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here: TS POLYCET Notification
TS POLYCET Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of the Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. It is same as SSC examination in March/April 2019 organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. The syllabus plays an important role in the preparation of the examination. Candidates can check the complete syllabus here
|TS POLYCET Syllabus-Mathematics||TS POLYCET Exam Syllabus- Physics|
Get Details of: TS POLYCET Eligibility
TS POLYCET 2019 Syllabus -Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: TS POLYCET 2019 will be organized via offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Exam Duration: Duration of the exam is two hours for each.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Number of Questions: Total 120 questions will be there
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice types question will be asked with a choice of four responses
- Language: Exam paper will be set in both English & Telugu language.
- Total Marks: There will be total 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 1 mark will be added
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Get Best Answer: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Know about TS POLYCET 2019 Exam
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as TS POLYCET 2019. It is state level examination which is managed by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
Reason behind conducting the TS POLYCET Entrance Test is to provide admission to eligible and capable candidates into various diploma courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering/technology diploma courses in prominent polytechnic colleges situated in Telangana state.
Students who want to get admission have to qualify the exam with good marks. So download TS POLYCET Entrance Test syllabus to check all important topics and section and prepare accordingly.
Must Know: How To Find Online Study Material
TS POLYCET 2019 Recommended Books
For the better preparation of TS POLYCET 2019 we have provided some reference books. Those who are going to participate in exam can use Model Test paper to understand types of question asked in the exam and practice for increasing speed of attempting questions accordingly.
Diploma Engineering Polytechnic: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide)
|Dr. M S Ansari||ISBN 10:|
8186877401 ISBN-13: 978-8186877401
|Success Package Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017Paperback– 2017||Arihant Experts|
ISBN- 10: 9311123293 ISBN-13:
Applicants, if you want to fetch more details about examination check complete TS POLYCET Syllabus 2019 then must go through the official link. For further study material you can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can also keep visiting to our portal to garb all interesting updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS POLYCET Counselling||TS POLYCET Results|
|TS POLYCET Answer Key||TS POLYCET Hall Ticket|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Tips to Make Study Interesting|