TS SET Admit Card
Osmania University, Hyderabad has released TS SET Admit Card 2018 for July Exam!! Candidates will get the direct online link to download TS SET JULY Exam Hall Ticket at this single page.
Telangana State Eligibility Test is going to be held on 15/07/2018. Applicants who have applied for the TS SET 2018 they can download TS SET Admit Card 2018 by visiting to the official website of the organization.
TS SET Admit Card 2018- Released for July Exam
|Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam name||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018.|
|Category||TS SET Admit Card 2018|
TS SET Exam Hall Ticket is mandatory documents which the candidates have to carry while going for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018. Without TS SET Exam Admit Card 2018, candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall.
Candidates who are looking for further details of TS SET Admit Card 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
TS SET Admit Card
Steps to download TS SET Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download Telangana State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2018 by following the below stated procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Telangana State Eligibility Test that is telanganaset.org
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Download Hall Ticket option available at the top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page enter the required details as shown in below image
- After that fill your application number, password and security key and hit on submit tab
- Within few seconds your Telangana State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2018 will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on TS SET Admit Card
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>>TS SET Admit Card
TS SET Exam Pattern
Telangana State Eligibility Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 15th July, 2018 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (10.00 am to 11.00 am)|
|Second||II||200||100 questions all are compulsory||2 Hours (11.15 am to 1.15 pm)|
Get Complete Detailed: TS SET Syllabus
Details on TS SET Admit Card 2018:
Applicants are required to check below mentioned details which are provided on the generated TS SET Exam Hall Ticket and are necessary for the candidates to know before going to attend the examination:
- Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions of the examination
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
TS-SET 2018 Examination Centers
|Centre Code||Examination Centre|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of TS SET Admit Card 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Negative Marking in Entrance Exam|