TS TET Results
Get Here TS TET Results 2019!! Department of School Education, Hyderabad conducts Telangana TET to hire eligible candidates for Teachers vacancies in the state. Candidates, who are going to appear for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, can check their TS TET Result, Merit List and Cut Off Marks, through online mode from this web page.
Quick View to TS TET Exam 2019
|Exam Name||Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducted By||Department of School Education, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Posts||Various Teachers|
|Result Status||Will Update Soon|
TS TET Results
Process to Download TS TET Results 2019
Candidates who want to download their TS TET exam results by following some easy steps which are well mentioned below and it will be displayed on your computer screen:
- First and the foremost step is to visit the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State that is tstet.cgg.gov.in to obtain Telangana TET Result
- After teaching the homepage candidates need to go to TSTET sections and then have to select and hit on Results tab
- Enter the Hall Ticket number and then hit on Get Results tab
- Once candidates hit a new page will come out along with the TS TET Results
- Candidates need to check out the Teacher Eligibility Test Score Card.
- Afterwards aspirants can download the result or can also take a print out of the TS TET Cut Off
- Aspirants are advised to take a print out of TS TET Rank Card / TS TET Merit List and keep it safe for further usage
Get Here – TS TET Official Website
Related Links Of TS TET
|TS TET Syllabus||Get Here|
|TS TET Hall Ticket||Get Here|
TS TET Cut Off
|Category||Minimum Pass Marks|
TS TET Cutoff & Pass Marks Community wise
|Category||Passing Marks||Expected Cutoffs|
|General (GEN)||60% and above||70-80 marks|
|BC||50% and above||60-70 marks|
|SC/ ST/ PH||40% and above||50-60 marks|
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
TS-TET Scores Weight age
- 20% weight age will be given to TS-TET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government
- 80% weight age for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
TS TET 2019 Important Dates
|TS TET Notification releases on||April 2019|
|Online application starts from||April 2019|
|Last date for Apply online||April 2019|
|Correction period in Online Application||May 2019|
|TS TET Admit Card will be available on||May 2019|
|TS TET Exam Date||June 2019|
|TS TET Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Posting orders||July 2019|
TS TET Certificate
Candidates who will qualify the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test, they will get TS-TET Certificate / Marks Memo that will be given by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State. The validity of the TS TET Certificate will be for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Telangana
TS TET Results 2019
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is a state level test which gets organized by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana with the motive to hire eligible candidates as teachers for Classes I to VIII in Telangana State.
After the commencement of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, the TS TET Results will be declared by the officials. The TS TET Cut off Marks will be issued online on the official web portal i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Check Here – TS TET Result 2019
Candidates who will appear in the examination may download their TS TET Results 2019 by visiting the official web portal and following the instructions available below. Those candidates who will get their names in the Telangana TET Merit List will become eligible to be appointed as a teacher in the schools of Telangana.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal regularly as we update the information in the web page from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week Highlights||TET Entrance Exam|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|