Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has unfolded current vacancy notification entitled as TSCAB Recruitment. Organization is willing to appoint proficient and competent candidates for filling up the requirement of Assistant General Manager. Aspirants who are looking for the new job openings in Telangana can grasp the chance of TSCAB Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who are fulfilling the essential criteria may apply against TSCAB Jobs by submitting the application forms via online channel on or before the closing date that is “15.03.2017”. For more information related to Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited recruitment, go through the below tuned page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited|
|Closing date of Applying||15.03.2017|
Assistant General Manager
Candidates who are applying for the Assistant General Manager Jobs should have MBA/ B.Tech/B.E/ Chartered Accountant from ICAI in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates who are going to apply must be above 26 years and below 50 years of age as on 01st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the organization.
TSCAB Recruitment: Official Notice
Job seekers need to pay application fee, as BC/General Category appliers are required to submit Rs.1000/- towards application fee. However, SC/ST/PC/EXS Category contenders have to remit Rs.200/-. Payment can be made using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Online Test/Examination and interview is going to conduct by the selection panel of the Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate.
- Online Test/Examination will be conducted for 200 marks whereas Interview will be held for 25 marks.
- Scheme of Online Test/Examination is as follows:
|Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||25||25||Composite time of 2 hours.|
|Test of English Language||25||25|
|Test of Banking & General Awareness||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||25||25|
How to apply for TSCAB Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited that is “www.tscab.org”.
- Now go to the “recruitments” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Hit on the “Press Here for Detailed Notification for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant General Manager” link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Then go back to the previous page and strike on the “Hit Here for Online Registration for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant General Manager”.
- Now fill the required details and login.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly in prescribed format including all the details.
- Upload scanned images of documents, photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of application fee and check dully filled form once again.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future utilize.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Banking Jobs
|Last Date for Submitting Online Applications||15-03-2017|
|Closing Date for Paying Application fee|
|Date for Online Test (Tentative)||March/April 2017|
Candidates can check more information by going through the Official Notification about TSCAB Recruitment 2017 which is available above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Placement Paper|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|