Get updated TSGENCO Syllabus Now!!! Plan your studies by referring topics from TSGENCO exam Syllabus. Aspirants may get Telangana State Power Generation Commission syllabus for Assistant Engineer (AE)/JE/Junior Lineman from this page. By going through topic wise syllabus, you may set proper schedule to crack TSGENCO Paper. TSGENCO Exam Pattern will help you in knowing type & distribution of questions asked in exam. You may download TSGENCO Syllabus 2018 in PDF form.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited has released TSGENCO Recruitment notice for appointing aspirants for 13357 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer, AEE, Junior Lineman. Those who have enrolled for exam may access Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Syllabus from this page.
Questions in exam are asked from subjects like Numerical Ability, General Awareness & Relevant Discipline (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics & Instrumentation). To avail more details about TSGENCO Syllabus 2018, go through this page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates should prepare according to the AEE Syllabus to score good marks in paper. TSGENCO 2018 Syllabus for all subjects like Numerical Ability, General Awareness & Relevant Discipline is well listed here.
TSGENCO Assistant Engineer/JE/Junior Lineman Syllabus
Subjects added in TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus:
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Relevant Discipline
TSGENCO Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Number Systems
- Square roots
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Profit & Loss
- Cubes added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Cube roots
- Ratio and Proportions
TSGENC 2018 Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Historical dates
- Events and dates
- Boks and authors
- scientific facts
- Current Events with places and personalities
- Famous Personalities
- Discoveries with dates
- persons and use
- Countries and institutes
- Head quarters
- Matching questions of miscellanies type
TSGENCO Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Building Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Construction Planning and Management
- Structural Analysis added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- The Design of Steel Structures
- Surveying and Transport Engineering
TSGENCO Electrical Syllabus:
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations
- ABCD constants
- Mechanical Design
- Line constants
- Representation of Overhead Lines
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission
- Types of nuclear power reactors
- Pumped storage installations
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used,
condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency
- String efficiency
- Types of Insulators
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables
- Insulation of cables
- Capacitance Measurement in cables
- Testing of Cables
- Power frequency withstands tests
- Economic Aspects
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system
- Generation costs and their classification
- Load forecasting
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults
- Types of faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems
- Symmetrical components added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Circuit Breakers
- Relative merits and demerits
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing
- Industrial drives
- Motors for various drives
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors
- Estimating and Rating
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
TSGENCO Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Engineering Materials
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Mechanics of Materials
- Machine Design
- Theory of Machines
- Thermodynamics added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control etc
TSGENCO Exam Syllabus for Electronics:
- Electrical Circuits
- Probability Theory
- Analog Communications
- Linear IC Applications
- Stochastic Processes
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Principles of Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Pulse & Digital Circuits
- Switching Theory & Logic Design
- Antennas & Wave Propagation
- Computer Organization
- Digital IC Applications added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Digital Communications
- Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- VLSI Design
- Microwave Engineering
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
TSGENCO Instrumentation syllabus:
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Mechanical Measurement
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements
- Systems and Communications
- Optical Instrumentation
TSGENCO Exam Pattern
TSGENCO AE/JE/Lineman Paper Pattern 2018:
- Objective Type multiple choice questions are asked in TSGENCO AE Exam.
- Paper is conducted for total 100 marks.
- Section A is having 20 questions from Numerical Ability & General Awareness.
- Section B is having 80 questions from the relevant Subject i./e., Mechanical/ ECE/ EEE/ Civil etc.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes.
|Sections||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Section A||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Section B||Respective Discipline||80||80|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Tips to Crack Exam:
- Refer best study material.
- Prepare according to previous year paper.
- Organize time for each section.
- Start your studies by referring topics from syllabus.
- Manage time allotted to each topic as listed in syllabus.
- Revise topics after some time period.
- Always start will the easiest section.
- Practice Speed Test in order to boost up your speed.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Contenders should prepare for each section appropriately as each section has its own importance. We have placed detailed syllabus on this page. You may begin preparation for exam by referring topics from syllabus. In exam Objective type multiple choice questions are asked, so there is a need to manage time accordingly.
Refer its Official Link to get more information about TSGENCO Syllabus 2018. You may bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for receiving more updates about recruitment, results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|