Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd has promulgated a vacancy notice of TSNPDCL Recruitment. Corporation has released this job notification for 164 Posts of Assistant Engineer in various disciplines. Qualified and competent candidates who are waiting for vacancy in government field and want to join this well known organization must apply against TSNPDCL Recruitment 2015. Here on this page, we will soon provide upcoming job advertisements regarding TSNPDCL Recruitment 2016. So, keep in touch with us through this page and be the first one to know latest updates in regard of it. Interested contenders can forward their online application form as per the format before the end date.
|Designation Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||164|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th October 2015|
Contenders who are looking for job in TSNPDCL can apply for these current openings in government sector till 15th October 2015. Rest details in concern to TSNPDCL Recruitment 2015 like no. of posts, Essential Qualification, Salary Structure, Age limit, selection process, Steps To Apply etc are well furnished in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
TSNPDCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Seats|
|Assistant Engineers (Electrical)||159|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Engineers (CS/IT)||02|
Job seekers who are eager to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE (India) examination in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of aspirants should be 44 years. The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
- SC/ST and BCs: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 years
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for TSNPDCL Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 41155/- to Rs. 63600/- per month offered by the selection penal of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances or benefits as per norms.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. Apart this, applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee. Application charges will be deposited through online mode and will not be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
Enthusiastic and Futuristic applicants will have to go through written examination. Classification of job hunters for TSNPDCL Recruitment will totally depends on the marks scored by the candidates in the test which will be taken by the selection committee of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. Candidates will not be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending written exam.
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment:
- Job finders must log on to Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd’s Official Website that is www.tsnpdcl.in to obtain online application form.
- Go to “Career” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page.
- Select “Notification-Direct Recruitment For The Posts Of Assistant Engineer (Elecl. Civil And Cs/It )” link and read complete notification carefully.
- Hit appropriate link to apply online for Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Now Online Application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form accurately with desired mandatory information.
- Candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature if applicable.
- Make payment of requisite amount of application/ examination fee.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Remember:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Starting date for submission of On-line Applications||29th September 2015|
|Last date of submission of On-line Applications||15th October 2015|
|End Date for Payment of Application Cost|
|Hall-tickets can be downloaded||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|Date of Examination||8th November 2015|
You can check more details related to TSNPDCL Recruitment 2015 through this Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal, to obtain latest updates regarding TSNPDCL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On