TSPSC One Time Online Registration
Complete TSPSC One Time Online Registration Procedure has been presented below!! Applying candidates for TSPSC Notification are suggested to go through One Time Registration TSPSC while already registered candidates can enter TSPSC OTR Login User ID Password also. We have provided separate guidelines to check TSPSC One Time Online Registration Status also at the beneath section.
TSPSC One Time Online Registration 2019
How to Complete the TSPSC One Time Online Registration Process?
Here in the below section we are going to inform you about the How to Register One Time Registration in TSPSC:
Step1: Firstly Log On to the Official Website
To complete the TSPSC One Time Registration Process candidates are required to log on to the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. tspsc.gov.in.
Step2: Select The One Time Registration Link
After reaching the homepage the second step to follow is to scroll the homepage a little down and go to the One Time` Registration For TSPSC Link. From the Dialog Box Hit on the new link and then you will be redirected to a new page
Step3: Now start Filling up TSPSC One Time Registration Form
Firstly fill up the 12 Digits Aadhar Number/ 28 Digit (including timestamp) Enrollment ID details as:
The main purpose to fill up the details of Adhar Card in TSPSC One Time Registration System Application Form is to give candidate an individual identification (in case the information of two candidates may be same but their Adhar No will be Different).
#1. Fill Up Your Basic Details
- Name as in SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Identification Marks 1
- Identification Marks 2
- Are you a Differently Abled Person?
- Are you an Ex-Service Person?
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in State Census Department?
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC?
- Are you Employed?
- Nature of Employment
- Do you claim Age relaxation?
- Do you claim Examination fee exemption?
#2.Enter all the details in the boxes as:
Once the basic details are completed candidates are required to move towards the next step i.e. filling up the Address Details, the address details will includes:
- Details about Address For Correspondence
- Permanent Address Details
#3. Enter Valid E Mail Id And Mobile Number
Candidates are advised to enter their Valid E mail Id and Mobile Number as these two things are very important for further assistance. Now the step is filling up the Education Details:
#4. Enter Education Details
The Education Details will include the marks from Class 1 to 12 along with the school name and the Board from which the School is affiliated like:
- Type of study
- X class district
- Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage of Marks/Grade
- Date of Pass
After filling up the details till Matriculation move towards the Graduation / Diploma / Post Graduation Details. Fill all the columns correctly and properly
#5. Enter Additional Qualification Details
The additional Qualification Details Will includes:
- Name of University
- Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage of Marks/Grade
- College Name
- Date of Pass
Step4: Upload Digital Images Photograph & Signature
- Once all the details are properly filled up Upload Digital Images Photograph & Signature according to the size prescribed as Photograph of Candidate must be in JPEG format and the size of file must be 50 KB.
- However, dimensions of photo will be 3.5cm x 4.5cm. Signature of appliers must be in JPEG format having size of 30 KB with 3.5cm x 1.5cm dimensions.
- Now Go to the Notification Alerts part and select appropriate Option that will ask that for which section you want to get Notifications: from “Any Jobs” option or “Group” option.
- Lastly Go to the Declaration Section.
Step5: Final Submission of TSPSC One Time Registration Form
- Read the condition that will state that “I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be initiated against me by the Telangana State Public Service Commission or Government of Telangana.”
- Hit on the Declaration mark and hit on the Submit Tab.
- Use the TSPSC One Time Registration Form Download Option and take a print out of Registration form for further usage
Get Here: TSPSC One Time Registration Link
How To Check Your Mail ID/ Mobile Number?
Once the one time registration process is completed you will receive a TSPSC One Time Registration Id and Password, this Log in ID is your Enrollment ID that will be used at the time of Logging in to the Online Application Form window.
How To Get One Time Registration Id For TSPSC?
After completing the One time Registration Form candidates will receive their Registration Id For TSPSC at the mail ID given by them.
How To Login TSPSC One Time Registration?
At the time of applying for any vacancy firstly you will need to hit on the apply online tab, and then a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your Log In ID and Password. At that time the ID and Password Received by you will be used. Enter the TSPSC One Time Registration Login Details and proceed towards the application form.
More Links Related To TSPSC
|Telangana PSC Admit Card||TSPSC Answer Key|
|TSPSC Jobs Notification||TSPSC Results|
|TSPSC Syllabus||Telangana PSC Recruitment|
|Telangana State One Time Registration|
|Know Your TSPSC ID||Check Here|
|TSPSC Login||Check Here|
How to Edit One Time Registration Form using OTR Details?
- Candidates who want to know that How to Edit One Time Registration in TSPSC, they have to visit the Official Website and then have to go to the One Time Registration tab.
- Afterwards candidates are required to hit on the Edit tab, and then have to enter their OTR Details in the Dialog Box that will appear on next screen.
- Afterwards candidates will see their Application Form on the Next Window.
- With the help of TSPSC One Time Registration Application Edit, Now candidates may edit their Application form and can hit on the Final Submission Tab.
Get Here: Direct Link To Edit OTR Form
How to check TSPSC One Time Registration Application Status?
To check the status candidates need to hit on the check status of application or track application No option and then have to hit on it and then have to enter their TSPSC One Time Registration Login Id details. Then candidates may check the status.
What if one forgot the Log in Credentials?
TSPSC One Time Registration Forgot Reference Id may be availed by a simple procedure i.e. at the time of logging in hit on the Forgot ID and Password and then check your mail. With the help of the TSPSC One Time Registration Forgot User Id option there you will get the detail about your credentials.
Forgot Registration Number: Check Steps to Retrieve Registration Number
Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here about the TSPSC One Time Online Registration 2019 they can bookmark it by using the CTRL+D tab. Candidates willing to visit the official website of the organization may also hit on this Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs In Telangana||Latest PSC Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|