Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has depicted an online notification regarding TSSPDCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited from qualified aspirants for filling up 153 vacant posts of Sub-Engineers (Electrical) by direct recruitment on regular basis in TSSPDCL-Engineering Service. Aspirants who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2016 by submitting online application form on or before last date.
Other details regarding TSSPDCL Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, salary details, required education process to apply etc, are provided below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Posts Name||Sub-Engineers (Electrical)|
|No. of Posts||153|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||30th June 2016|
Job fighters who wish to apply must possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma (DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Upper age limit is relax able up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years
Selected job hunters will earn good amount of remunerations of Rs 20535 – 41155/- per month which is offered by Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited.
- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online application processing fee.
- Contenders are required to deposit Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) 3 towards examination fee.
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of payment of Fee:
Payment can be made in any one of the T.S. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number.
Mode of selection:
Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in written Test followed by interview process.
How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment
- Job fighters who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms may apply online through official site i.e. www.tssouthernpower.com
- On the home page follow ‘career’ section, from there, select ‘apply online’ link
- Before applying, candidates are required to read all the instruction very carefully
- Select the proper link for which post you desire to apply
- Fill an online application form very carefully and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature
- Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the T.S. Online centers.
- After filling the form, press on to submit button.
- At last, candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
Last Date To Submit Online Application:- 30th June 2016
To Directly Apply Online:- Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments.|