Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited, has unfolded a career notification regarding TVNL Recruitment 2016. TNVL is a thermal power generating company which has invited applications from eligible individuals to hire them for various Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist and Junior Account Clerk post. Aspirants willing to grab this job opportunity must submit their filled applications prior to below state last date to submit application. Stay tuned with this page for getting updates related to TVNL Recruitment 2017 as it will be available on this page very soon.
Candidates who intend to apply for TVNL Jobs must submit their correctly filled application form via online mode on or prior to the last date ends that is well specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to go through the complete below published advertisement and check your eligibility etc. before applying.
|Organization Name||Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Last date to submit online application form||26th October 2016|
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA): 23
- Computer Typist-I: 14
- Computer Typist-II: 09
- Junior Account Clerk: 03
Candidates Applying for any aforementioned post must attain graduate degree in arts / commerce / science or any equivalent degree from any Recognized University of State with a typing Speed of 35 words / min in English and 30 words / min in Hindi.
Apply Now For: More Graduate Jobs
Maximum age limit for applying contenders must be 35 years as on 31/08/2016. Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years to SC / ST, 2 years to BC-I / BC-I category candidates and 3 years to female candidates will be admissible.
Scale of Pay:
Selected applicants will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5,200 to 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs.3000 or Rs.3,300/- per month.
- Aspirants applying for any aforesaid post and belongs to Unreserved / BC-I / BC-I category need to pay an application fee of Rs.500 and candidates belong to SC / ST category of Jharkhand state are required to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
- Payment of application is to be made through online mode.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made based on written test followed by skill test. Written test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions and will be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Written Examination
How to Apply for TVNL Recruitment?
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply against these vacancies should go through the official site that is www.tvnlonline.com.
- Now follow “Recruitment Notices” section on the home page and select “Employment Notice No. 02/2016” link from the available list on the home page.
- This will open the page having “Apply Online” option for the concerned post.
- Before filling the online application candidates are required to hit on “Press here to download complete advertisement” link visible on the same page for reading the details regarding the post.
- Eligible candidates are now required to Fill Online Application in proper format by furnishing all essential details.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature and other relevant documents.
- On filling the application completely submit it successfully by hitting on ‘submit’ button.
- Make payment of requisite application fee through proper channel.
- Lastly retain the print out of system generated application for future reference.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted within given time on or before the last date as specified below.
Last date to submit online application form: 26th October 2016
To attain more facts concerning TVNL Vacancy, you may check below gievn Official Link. TVNL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 will also available soon on this page so, keep visiting this page time to time and don’t miss any latest updates regarding same.
TVNL Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Jharkhand|
|Best Jobs In India||Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|