UCEED Application Form
UCEED Application Form will be available from 09-10-2017 onwards. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is going to conduct Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) on 20-01-2018 for providing admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programmes offered by IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination exam are required to complete their UCEED Online Registration procedure and then apply by submitting their filled UCEED Application Form 2018.
This page includes:
Candidates who have qualified 12th standard (or equivalent) or will be qualifying in 2018 are eligible to apply against the UCEED 2018. All UCEED admissions will be done based on the merit and selection of seats by the candidates. Candidates who are willing to avail this chance are required to submit their filled application forms on the official website via online mode with the help of the some of the essential steps which are available below on this page. The final date for the submission of UCEED application form 2018 is 10-11-2017, so candidates are required to submit the form before the closing date. Get rest of the details about UCEED Application Form 2018 through this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UCEED Application Form
|Name of Examination||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Commonly Known As||UCEED|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Category of Examination||National Level|
UCEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who meet certain eligibility criteria and standards are only eligible to appear in UCEED 2018. If you have the below provided eligibility then only appear in UCEED 2018 for admission into the participating institutes. UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2018 is well given below:
|Number of Attempts||The candidates will be allowed to attempt UCEED for a maximum two times in consecutive years|
Press Here: UCEED Eligibility Criteria
UCEED Reservation Criteria 2018:
|Categories||Percentage of Seat Reserved|
Check Here: UCEED Reservation Seats
UCEED Application Fee:
An application fee of Rs. 2000 (plus GST) for general candidates and Rs. 1000 (plus GST) for females and SC/ST/PwD category candidates should be paid by the interested ones who want to appear in the exam via online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card).
Get Here: Application Fee Details
UCEED Admission Procedure:
Selection of the candidates for Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programmes will be done on the basis of their performance level in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED).
Check Here: Detailed Admission Procedure Broucher
UCEED 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
Marking Scheme of UCEED 2018:
|Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions|
|Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)|
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Unattempted questions will be awarded no marks.|
Must Read Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
UCEED 2018 Syllabus:
|Sections||Some of the Topics Present in the Section|
|Visualization and Spatial Ability|
|Observation and Design Sensitivity|
|Environmental and Social Awareness|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning|
|Language and Creativity|
|Design Thinking and Problem Solving|
UCEED 2018 Exam Centres:
Press Here: UCEED Information Brochure
Procedure to fill UCEED Application form
Step1: UCEED Online Registration:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design that is “www.uceed.iitb.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “REGISTER ONLINE” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that, you have to hit on the appropriate link in order to get registered.
- Now you have to enter their name, mobile number, date of birth, mobile number, email id and more for registration in the form.
- A registration number and password will be generated automatically after that.
- After the successfully submission of filled UCEED 2018 application form, registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling UCEED Application Form:
- Now candidates have to go back to the “Apply” button and fill the registration number and password in the space provided in dialog boxes.
- Then you have to submit by pressing on “Login” button.
- Now fill the application form of UCEED 2018 with all of the required valid information. The personal details, contact and academic details will have to be submitted by the candidates in the form.
Step 3: Selection of exam cities:
- The candidates will have to choose three preferred exam cities from the provided list.
- The allotment of exam centre will be done based on the selection of the candidates.
Step 4: Upload Documents:
- Now candidates have to upload the following documents i.e., photograph, signature and other required documents:
- Secured Marks in 10th Standard (or equivalent) Examination,
- Marks Scored in 12th Standard (or equivalent) Examination.
- Subjects Studied during 10+2 (or equivalent) Examination.
- Name of the School/Board.
- The specifications of the uploaded documents are mentioned below.
- After that, hit on the “Pay Fee” to remit the application fee.
Check Here: Documents Required for UCEED 2018
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees:
- Now candidates will have to pay the required application fees of UCEED 2018.
- The payment has to be done only through online mode i.e., net banking/credit card/debit card.
Step5: Final Submission:
- Now candidates can check the whole details and their application form.
- After that, you need to press on the “Submit” button for final submission.
- At the end, take a print out of the UCEED Application form.
Detailed Information about UCEED Application form 2018
Specifications of Documents to be uploaded with UCEED Application Form:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Specifications|
The photograph should be recent with full frontal view and the head centered in the frame covering 70% – 80% of the photograph.
File Format: JPEG
|Signature||The signature should be done on a white paper.|
File Format: JPEG
Qualifying Examination Certificate
Certificate from School/College Principal who will be appearing in 2018 for Board Examination
Category Certificate (if applicable)
If the candidate’s name is not correctly mentioned in the Class XII exam, then they will have to submit a gazette notification showing the change of name
|File Format: PDF|
UCEED 2018 Exam Dates:
|Commencement of online application form||09-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||10-11-2017|
|Submission of application form with late fee||11-11-2017 to 17-11-2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||25-12-2017|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||05-01-2018|
|Date of Examination||20-01-2018|
|Publication of Draft Answer Key||27-01-2018|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31-01-2018|
|Declaration of Result||18-02-2018|
|Downloading of Score Card||18-02-2018|
|Application for B.Des programme||08-06-2018 – 23-06-2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||02-07-2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||09-07-2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||14-07-2018|
Check Directly from the Official: UCEED Dates 2018
UCEED Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can easily download their UCEED 2018 from December 25, 2017 onwards. Only those candidates who have successfully register themselves can download their admit card from the official web portal via online mode. Candidates can check the admit card carefully and if any mistake will found then they should contact to admission authorities. UCEED Admit Card 2018 is an important document that all candidates will have to produce at the examination hall along with the required documents.
Get directly: UCEED Admit Card
CEED Answer Key 2018:
After the exam will done, official authorities will release the draft answer key of UCEED 2018 on January 27, 2018. Through UCEED 2018 answer key, you can easily check and compare your answers with the correct ones which will help you to calculate your marks. In case of any discrepancy/comment regarding the UCEED answer key 2018, the candidates will have to send an email with the subject “Comments on Answer Keys” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 31, 2018.
UCEED Result 2018:
Candidates who had appeared in the UCEED 2018 can check their UCEED Results 2018 via online mode on February 18, 2018 through their login ID and password. The score-card will also be published online on the official web portal.
Check Here directly: UCEED Result
UCEED Rank List 2018:
The Official Authority will prepare, rank list of UCEED 2018 based on the total marks in the examination. The category wise cutoff marks will be mentioned in the rank list. If two or more candidates secure the same marks, then a tie-break policy will be adopted by the admission committee.
Minimum Prescribed Marks for Inclusion in the Rank List:
|Merit List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Section||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PwD Rank List||5||50|
UCEED Counselling 2018:
- Candidates who will qualify the UCEED 2018 examination are required to register themselves for the counselling session.
- The application form for UCEED Counselling 2018 will be available from June 8 to June 23, 2018.
- In UCEED 2018 Application form, candidates have to enter their personal and academic details.
- Order of preferred institutes can also be edited by the candidates before the final date of registration.
- The candidates will be required to pay Rs. 1000 as application processing fee.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
UCEED Seat Allotment 2018:
- There will be three rounds of UCEED 2018 seat allotment by the admission authorities. Allotment of seats will be done based on the candidate’s UCEED 2018 rank, category and preference of institute.
- The selected candidates will receive their provisional allotment letters through their registered email id. Payment of seat acceptance fee (Rs. 60,000) will have to be done through online mode.
|OBC NCL PwD||0||0||0||0|
Get Here: Seats Available For UEED 2018
UCEED Office, IIT Bombay
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
Further details about UCEED Application Form 2018 are well disclosed in this Official Link.