UCEED Application Form
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is going to release the UCEED Application Form 2019 for the UCEED JAN Exam on 09-10-2018. Candidates who are going to appear in the UCEED JAN Exam have to fill online registration form before last date that is 09-11-2018.
UCEED 2019 Information Brochure Released!!
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has released the Information Brochure for the UCEED JAN Exam. IIT Bombay is going to conduct Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design on 19-01-2018. Candidates who passed class 12th in 2018 or are currently in class 12th can appear for UCEED 2019.
UCEED Registration will commence from 09-10-2018 and will continue till 09-11-2018. Last date for Online Registration with late fee is 16-11-2018. UCEED Entrance Exam is conducted to provide admission in in the bachelor of design programme.
Download Here: UCEED 2019 Information Brochure
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 19-01-2019 by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay in 24 cities across the country. Candidates who clear this exam will get admission in the bachelor of design programme in IIT Guwahati, IIITDM Jabalpur.
This page includes:
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design is a national-level computer-based test which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay for providing admission to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur.
On the basis of UCEED Score applicants can get admission in the colleges that offer B.Des Program. Get rest of the details about UCEED Application Form 2019 through this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
UCEED Application Form
|Name of Examination||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Commonly Known As||UCEED|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Category of Examination||National Level|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who meet certain eligibility criteria and standards are only eligible to appear in UCEED 2019. If you have the below provided eligibility then only appear in entrance exam for admission into the participating institutes. UCEED Exam Eligibility is well given below:
|Number of Attempts||The candidates will be allowed to attempt UCEED for a maximum two times in consecutive years|
Press Here: UCEED Eligibility Criteria
UCEED Reservation Criteria:
|Categories||Percentage of Seat Reserved|
Check Here: UCEED Reservation Seats
UCEED Application Fee:
An application fee of Rs. 2000 (plus GST) for general candidates and Rs. 1000 (plus GST) for females and SC/ST/PwD category candidates should be paid by the interested ones who want to appear in the exam via online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card).
Get Here: Application Fee Details
UCEED Admission Procedure:
Selection of the candidates for Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programmes will be done on the basis of their performance level in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED).
Check Here: Detailed Admission Procedure Broucher
UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
Marking Scheme of UCEED 2019:
|Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions|
|Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)|
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Unattempted questions will be awarded no marks.|
Must Read Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
UCEED 2019 Syllabus
|Sections||Some of the Topics Present in the Section|
|Visualization and Spatial Ability|
|Observation and Design Sensitivity|
|Environmental and Social Awareness|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning|
|Language and Creativity|
|Design Thinking and Problem Solving|
UCEED Exam Centres:
Press Here: UCEED Information Brochure
Procedure to fill UCEED Application form
Step1: UCEED Online Registration:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design that is “www.uceed.iitb.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “REGISTER ONLINE” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that, you have to hit on the appropriate link in order to get registered.
- Now you have to enter their name, mobile number, date of birth, mobile number, email id and more for registration in the form.
- A registration number and password will be generated automatically after that.
- After the successfully submission of filled UCEED 2019 application form, registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling IIT UCEED Online Application Form:
- Now candidates have to go back to the “Apply” button and fill the registration number and password in the space provided in dialog boxes.
- Then you have to submit by pressing on “Login” button.
- Now fill the application form of UCEED 2019 with all of the required valid information. The personal details, contact and academic details will have to be submitted by the candidates in the form.
Step 3: Selection of exam cities:
- The candidates will have to choose three preferred exam cities from the provided list.
- The allotment of exam centre will be done based on the selection of the candidates.
Step 4: Upload Documents:
- Now candidates have to upload the following documents i.e., photograph, signature and other required documents:
- Secured Marks in 10th Standard (or equivalent) Examination,
- Marks Scored in 12th Standard (or equivalent) Examination.
- Subjects Studied during 10+2 (or equivalent) Examination.
- Name of the School/Board.
- The specifications of the uploaded documents are mentioned below.
- After that, hit on the “Pay Fee” to remit the application fee.
Check Here: Documents Required for UCEED
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees:
- Now candidates will have to pay the required application fees of UCEED 2019.
- The payment has to be done only through online mode i.e., net banking/credit card/debit card.
Step5: Final Submission:
- Now candidates can check the whole details and their application form.
- After that, you need to press on the “Submit” button for final submission.
- At the end, take a print out of the UCEED Application form.
Detailed Information about UCEED Application form
Specifications of Documents to be uploaded with UCEED Application Form:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Specifications|
The photograph should be recent with full frontal view and the head centered in the frame covering 70% – 80% of the photograph.
File Format: JPEG
|Signature||The signature should be done on a white paper.|
File Format: JPEG
Qualifying Examination Certificate
Certificate from School/College Principal who will be appearing for Board Examination
Category Certificate (if applicable)
If the candidate’s name is not correctly mentioned in the Class XII exam, then they will have to submit a gazette notification showing the change of name
|File Format: PDF|
UCEED 2019 Important Dates:
|Start date for Online Registration||9th October, 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration with regular fee||9th November, 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee||16th November, 2018|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading||1st January, 2019 onwards|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January, 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Examination||Saturday 19th January, 2019|
|Release of Draft Answer Key||25th January, 2019|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31st January, 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st March, 2019|
|Start date for Score Card downloading||1st March, 2019|
|Application for B. Des. programme||8th to 30th June 2019|
|Seat allotment round 1||4th July, 2019|
|Seat allotment round 2||11th July, 2019|
|Seat allotment round 3||15th July, 2019|
UCEED Admit Card
Candidates can easily download their UCEED 2019 from Third Week Of December 2018 onwards. Only those candidates who have successfully register themselves can download their admit card from the official web portal via online mode.
Candidates can check the admit card carefully and if any mistake will found then they should contact to admission authorities. UCEED 2019 Admit Card is an important document that all candidates will have to produce at the examination hall along with the required documents.
Get directly: UCEED Admit Card
CEED Answer Key
After the exam will done, official authorities will release the draft answer key from Last Week Of January 2019. Through UCEED 2019 answer key, you can easily check and compare your answers with the correct ones which will help you to calculate your marks.
In case of any discrepancy/comment regarding the UCEED answer key 2019, the candidates will have to send an email with the subject “Comments on Answer Keys” to email@example.com on or before Last Week Of January 2019.
UCEED Result 2019:
Candidates who are going to appear in the UCEED 2019 can check their UCEED Results 2019 via online mode from Second Week Of February 2019 through their login ID and password. The score-card will also be published online on the official web portal.
Check Here directly: UCEED Result
UCEED Rank List 2019:
The Official Authority will prepare, rank list of UCEED 2019 based on the total marks in the examination. The category wise cutoff marks will be mentioned in the rank list. If two or more candidates secure the same marks, then a tie-break policy will be adopted by the admission committee.
Minimum Prescribed Marks for Inclusion in the Rank List:
|Merit List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Section||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PwD Rank List||5||50|
UCEED Counselling 2019:
- Candidates who will qualify the UCEED 2019 examination are required to register themselves for the counselling session.
- The application form for UCEED Counselling 2019 will be available from First Week Of July 2019.
- In UCEED 2019 Application form, candidates have to enter their personal and academic details.
- Order of preferred institutes can also be edited by the candidates before the final date of registration.
- The candidates will be required to pay Rs. 1000 as application processing fee.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
UCEED Seat Allotment 2019
- There will be three rounds of UCEED 2019 seat allotment by the admission authorities. Allotment of seats will be done based on the candidate’s UCEED 2019 rank, category and preference of institute.
- The selected candidates will receive their provisional allotment letters through their registered email id. Payment of seat acceptance fee (Rs. 60,000) will have to be done through online mode.
|OBC NCL PwD||0||0||0||0|
Get Here: Seats Available For UEED
UCEED Office, IIT Bombay
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
Further details about UCEED Application Form 2019 are well disclosed in its Official Link. So stay tuned with us on our web portal and get instant updates about the same.