UCEED Counselling 2019
UCEED Counselling 2019 / Admission procedure will be started from 1st week of July 2019. Through UCEED Counselling, admission will be provided to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) on the basis of Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination.
UCEED Counselling 2019 Dates
UCEED score card is considered by the IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IITDMJ Jabalpur for admissions in the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) course. Seat Allotment will be done round-wise as per UCEED rank, category and choice of institution
UCEED Counselling 2019 Procedure
Applicants who will qualify the UCEED 2019 Exam are eligible to participate in counselling. To appear in admission procedure one has to get register and fill choice of colleges and courses as per their rank.
Applicants, are advice to go through the below stated page which is well furnished with complete details related to UCEED Counselling 2018 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here – Counselling Tips & Techniques
UCEED 2019 Imp Dates
|Commencement of online application||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date of application||2nd week of November 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||4th week of December 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of January 2019|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of February 2019|
|Application for B.Des programme||June 2019|
|Seat allotment round 1||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat allocation round 2||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat allocation round 3||2nd week of July 2019|
UCEED Counselling Registration
Candidates who have cleared the UCEED 2019 Entrance Exam and willing to participate in UCEED counselling 2019 are required to get registered by following below mentioned guidelines
Step 1: First of all, visit to the official site of UCEED
Step 2: UCEED Counselling online Registration link
Step 3: Fill UCEED Registration form with all relevant personal and academics details
Step 4: Upload the required documents
Step 5: Candidates must pay application fee of Rs 1000 through net banking, debit card, credit card.
Step 6: Press on “submit” tab to record all details.
Check Here: Counseling Procedure In Detail
UCEED Counselling procedure
- Firstly, applicants have to get register themselvesby filling registration form and paying required fees.
- Candidates will have to login again by using their email and password
- Now registered confides have to fill up choices of courses and colleges
- Thereafter lock your choices, in case, choices are not locked before last date then it will automatically locked
- Once choices is locked it will not modified in any circumstances
- After that, seats will be allotted as per rank, preference and availability of seats
- Now one who are satisfied with the seats have to pay seat acceptance fees
- Download allotment letter through official site
- Then one need to report to allotted college
- Proceed for document verification
- Now get seat confirmation letter
- Pay admission fees proceed to attend classes at your respective institute.
UCEED 2019 Seat Acceptance Fee
|S.No.||Category||Seat Acceptance Fee|
|1||UCEED 2019 seat acceptance fee (ST/SC/PwD)||Rs. 15,000|
|2||UCEED 2019 seat acceptance fee (Open/OBC-NCL)||Rs. 60,000|
Check List – Documents Required For Counselling
Document Required For UCEED Counselling
Those who are going to participat6e in the counseling session are required to bring the valid document certificate for verification purpose. One has to bring following documents in original with one set of self-attested photocopies
- Digital copies of Photograph and Signature.
- UCEED Score Card
- Photocopies of Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet (Class XII or equivalent and Class X)
- Photocopies of OBC-NCL/SC/ST Certificate, PwD Certificate, and OCI/PIO Card.
Availability of Seats through UCEED Counselling
Applicants those who want to fetch more details related to UCEED Counselling 2019 are advice to go through the official link. For more updates and latest updates you can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key
More Links Related To UCEED
|UCEED 2019 Notification||UCEED Question Paper|
|UCEED Admit Card||UCEED Result|
|UCEED Application Form||UCEED Syllabus|