Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has laid down the Revised UCEED Syllabus 2019 for the upcoming Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for design (B.Des). Candidates can download the Revised(Section Wise)Syllabi and New Exam Pattern for UCEED 2019 from here.
Revised UCEED Syllabus 2019 Available Here!!
UCEED 2019 is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for admission into 4 years of B.Des course in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. This year UCEED Entrance exam is going to be conducted on 19-01-2019 across 24 cities in India
UCEED Section Wise Revised Syllabi
With the help of UCEED Syllabus 2019, candidates will be able to know the topics and structure of the exam and prepare a strategic plan for their preparation. By preparing as per the UCEED Syllabus 2019, candidates will be able to increase their chances of cracking the UCEED 2019.
For more information about the UCEED Syllabus 2019 and UCEED Exam pattern, candidates need to go through the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest UCEED Syllabus 2019
Check out the section wise revised syllabus of UCEED 2019 from the below section:
Visualization and spatial ability
- Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test
- understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships
- knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts
Check Here: UCEED Question Paper
Observation and design sensitivity
- Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them.
- Applying attention to certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring
- Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Environmental and social awareness
- General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment.
- Awareness of social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses.
- History of art, sculpture, and literature.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Analytical and logical reasoning
- Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information.
- Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria.
- Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions.
- Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
Language and creativity
- Ability to understand and use Standard English.
- Reading comprehension
- knowledge of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions etc., and vocabulary skills.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
Must Check: Health Hazards due to over Studying
Design thinking and problem solving
- Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols.
- Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box
Download PDF: UCEED Syllabus
Best Preparation Books for UCEED 2019
|UCEED Books for preparation|
|UCEED Mock Test Series 2018-19|
|Cracking CEED & UCEED|
|UCEED (B.Des) Entrance book and test series|
|CEED (M.Des) test series|
|UCEED Entrance books And Test Series|
|UCEED Entrance Books- Analytical Ability|
|UCEED Design Environment & Social Awareness In Design Perspective Combined with Mental & Verbal Aptitude|
|Nid (B.Des) test Series|
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
UCEED Exam Pattern 2019
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for design (B.Des) is an online computer based Test of 3 hours duration. This exam is of total 300 marks. The paper will be in English language only. There are 3 section( A, B, C) in the UCEED Exam. There is no negative marking in section A and B but there is negative marking of 1 mark in section C.
|Language in which UCEED 2019 will be conducted||English|
|Mode of UCEED 2019||Computer Based Test|
|Sections||Section A – Numerical Answer Type (NAT)|
Section B – Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)
Section C – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
|Duration of UCEED 2019||Three Hours|
|Total Marks||300 marks|
Read Out Here: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Important Dates for UCEED 2019
|Commencement of online application||9-10-2018|
|Last date of application||9-11-2018|
|Registration with late fee||10 to 16-11- 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||1-01-2019|
|Date of Examination||19-01-2019|
|Announcement of result||1-01-2019|
|Application for B.Des programme||June 2019|
|Seat allotment||1st week of July 2019|
Candidates we hope that above given information about the UCEED Syllabus 2019, has been useful for you. For more information and updates, stay connected with us on this page. For any query or suggestion about UCEED Syllabus 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UCEED Result||UCEED Counselling|
|UCEED Application Form||UCEED Admit Card|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Tips to Manage Stress|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Make Study Interesting|