Is applicants desire to get Admission in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology? Then apply for UCEED as common entrance exam conducted by IIT. As per the notification, the institution is going to conduct Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) on 20-01-2018 to select the skilled and talented candidates for admission to Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B. Des.) in Bombay, Guwahati, and Jabalpur. Keen contenders can make a bright future by getting admission in this reputed Institute for academic session 2018-2019. Applicants who will appear UCEED 2018 they may check the details regarding Admit Card, Merit List, Result on this single page.
This page includes
All the candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria of exam may apply against UCEED Notification, by filling Online Application form before closing date that is 10-11-2017. To get further details about IIT UCEED 2018 you need to go through this page which is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
UCEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Both Indian as well as foreign nationals can apply for UCEED 2018
- Applicants must have completed 12th examination in 2017 or appearing in 2018 are eligible to apply. The qualifying examination can be passed/appearing in any stream (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities).
- Applicants will be allowed to attempt UCEED for a maximum two times in consecutive years
- Those who have passed/appearing the qualifying examination in 2016 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
- Participating applicants should be born on or after October 1, 1993 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or October 1, 1988 (SC/ST/PwD category).
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates are required to pay application fee which are given below in the table:-
|Female||Rs. 1000 + Rs. 180 (18% GST) = Rs. 1180|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000 + Rs. 180 (18% GST) = Rs. 1180|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 360 (18% GST) = Rs. 2360|
UCEED Admission Procedure:
Applicants want to take admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur they need to qualify UCEED examination. Qualified applicants are needed to fill the common application form for admission to the B.Des programme. The application form will be available in the IIT Bombay admission portal. Seats will be allotted based on the candidates UCEED rank, category and choice of institutes. Admission process will be started from 8th June 2018.
Reservation of Seats through UCEED 2018:
|Categories||Percentage of Seat Reserved|
UCEED 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
Check Section Wise from Here: UCEED Syllabus
For Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions:
- For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded
- No negative marking
For Multiple Select Questions (MSQ):
- 5 marks will be awarded for each correct response
- No negative or partial marking
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ):
- The candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Download Latest Previous Year Papers: UCEED Question Paper
Way to fill UCEED 2018 Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to take admission Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B. Des.) at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur, should log on to the official website that is www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Now you need to go “Important Dates” section and hit on the “Hit TO REGISTER” button.
- Then, select “UCEED 2018 Information Brochure” tab which is mentioned.
- you have to read the complete information carefully
- After reading the details you need to hit on the “Register” button.
- Then fill necessary details.
- After completing of all process, need to hit on the “Log In” button.
- Now you need to fill Online application form with complete details in correct manner and press “Proceed” button.
- Now you need to upload necessary documents.
- Hit on the “Submit” button
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
Press here: UCEED Apply Online
UCEED Admit Card:
The hall ticket for UCEED 2018 will be obtainable from December 25, 2017. Candidates who successfully register themselves they will be able to download the UCEED 2018 Admit card. Before downloading the admit card, aspirants need to check the document for any mistakes. Admit card contain details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details. So those applicants who will appear in this examination they may download call letter through this page. when the authority will publish the hall ticket, then we will provide a direct link to obtain the it. So applicants are advised to stay on touch with us.
UCEED Answer Key:
The authority will release UCEED 2018 Answer Key on 27th January 2018Applicants can match their answers with the official answer key to guess their marks. In case of any discrepancy/comment regarding the answer so you can write it before the Ending date to submit comments about answer key will be 31st January 2018.
UCEED Result 2018:
The Results of UCEEE 2018 will be accessible for the participating applicants on February 18, 2018 through online channel. Applicants will be able get their result through their login ID and password in online mode. The score card will be issued online from February 18, 2018. It should be noted that the scorecard will not be accessible in any other mode.
UCEED Rank List:
On the basis of mark in the examination, organization will prepare the rank list. It will be made only on the standardized total marks. No separate category wise rank list will be published. If two or more applicants attain the same marks, then a tie-break policy will be accepted by the admission committee. The category wise cutoff marks will be given in the rank list:
Minimum prescribed marks for inclusion in the Rank List:
|Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each Section||Minimum aggregate marks of all three section|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||90|
|SC rank list||5||50|
|ST rank list||5||50|
|PwD rank list||5||50|
Get Here: UCEED 2018 Notification
|Commencement of online application form||09-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||10-11-2017|
|Submission of application form with late fee||11 to 17-11-2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||25-12-2017|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||05-01-2018|
|Date of Examination||20-01-2018|
|Publication of Draft Answer Key||27-01-2018|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31-01-2018|
|Declaration of Result||18-02-2018|
|Downloading of Score Card||18-02-2018|
|Application for B.Des programme||08 to 23-06-2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||02-06-2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||09-07- 2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||14-07- 2018|
Get more details on Online Registration: UCEED Application Form
UCEED 2018 Exam Centres:
Aspirants who are interested to apply for UCEED 2018 Notification are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with this web portal and attain all the vital details through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|