Uranium Corporation of India Limited has depicted a notification about UCIL Recruitment. UCIL applications invites from well qualified and passionate candidates for filling up the post of Diploma Trainee (Chemical). So, applicants who have desire to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2015 can apply by filling and sending the application form on or before the closing date that is 3rd August 2015.
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Chemical)|
|Closing Date||3rd August 2015|
Interested candidates who are searching for Jobs in government sector can apply for this opportunity as soon as possible. Remaining details related to UCIL Recruitment 2015 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Package, Hiring Process, Procedure to Apply etc are well structured in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who want to take advantage of this opportunity must have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government recognized Engineering College/Institution with minimum 60 % marks (aggregate)
- Contender’s age limit should not be more than 30 years
- Relaxation will be given to statutory groups & women candidates as per the norms.
Candidates who will be selected against CSIR Vacancy will get a salary package of Rs. Rs.23078/- per month (BP-Rs.11510/- + DA – Rs.11568/-).
Candidates will be hired for Senior Project Fellow Post, on the basis of their performance Written Test/Trade Test & Interview at the discretion of the Company
- Aspirants must have to mpay application fee of Rs.50/-
- (SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates are exempted from application fees)
- Fee should be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Uranium Corporation of India Limited payable at State Bank of India, Jadugud
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment:
- Applicants who are eligible for above mentioned post can apply for UCIL Recruitment by following below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, applicants are required to log on to official website that is ucil.gov.in
- After that, choose “Application Form” Download it and fill an application form carefully with all asked information.
- Fill the form as in prescribed manner should attach the required copies of the documents / recent passport size colour photograph and DD
- Enclosed the form in an envelope and super scribe the advertisement number and name of the post on the top of the envelope and send to below mentioned address by speed post/courier:
General Manager (Personnel)-IRs.,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines,
Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Closing date: 3rd August 2015
Note: From Official Advertisement, you can get further details regarding UCIL jobs 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Uranium Corporation of India Limited has delivered an online advertisement for UCIL Recruitment. UCIL, a Public Sector Enterprise is going to engaged candidates for filling up 10 various posts. Aspirants, who are willing to grasp this job opening at UCIL Recruitment 2015, may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format on or before last date which is 24th July 2015.
|No. Of Posts||10|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||24th July 2015|
Aspirants may download detailed information about UCIL Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, pay scale, selection process and application fee etc which is settled below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification||Vacancies|
|1||Dy. General Manager (Mill)||
|2||Dy. Supdt. (Mill)||01|
|3||Dy. Controller of Stores & Purchase||Must have Degree in any branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management||01|
|4||Asstt. Superintendent (Industrial Engineering)||01|
|5||Asstt. Controller of Stores & Purchase||01|
|6||Dy. Manager (Accounts)||Appliers must be Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of CharteredAccountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute ofCost Accountants of India.||01|
|7||Asstt. Manager (Accounts)||01|
|8||Assistant Manager(Medical Services)||MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 02 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital||02|
- General / OBC aspirants should have to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will be deposited by Demand Draft in favour of Uranium Corporation Of India Limited drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda [Code- 0227], Jharkhand.
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Dy. General Manager (Mill)||Rs. 36600 – 62000/-||45|
|Dy. Supdt. (Mill)||Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-||32|
|Dy. Controller of Stores & Purchase|
|Dy. Manager (Accounts)|
|Asstt. Manager (Accounts)||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-||30|
|Asstt. Controller of Stores & Purchase|
|Assistant Manager (Medical Services)|
|Asstt. Superintendent (Industrial .Engineering)|
|Security Officer||Rs. 12600 – 32500/-||50|
Classification of contestants will be made through their demonstration in personal interview.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment?
- Eligible job seekers may apply by submitting prescribed application form that can be downloaded from official website which is www.ucil.gov.in.
- Appliers must fill prescribed application with exact information and attach self attested copies of certificate such as educational qualifications, experience etc.
- After filling application form, may wrap in an envelope and send it to address given below before last date.
To Gen.Manager (Pers./ IRs.),
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise),
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East,
Jharkhand – 832102
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 24th July 2015
You can fetch more details about UCIL Recruitment, through this Official Link.