Uranium Corporation Of India Limited is providing a great opportunity to the eligible candidates by releasing UCIL Recruitment Notification. Qualified individuals are being hired for the Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI Jobs. Candidates can apply for the UCIL ASI Recruitment by sending the application form through offline mode till the deadline. To grab more information about the UCIL Recruitment 2017–2018, you have to go through the below segment of this page..!!
Highlights mention in this page:
Job seekers need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for ucil.gov.in Recruitment. This is amazing chance to those aspirants who want to make their career as the inspector. so hurry up and apply for Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment. To get more information about UCIL Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to comprehend this page which is well made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Uranium Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the post||Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs|
|Last Date To Apply||Given Below|
Essential Qualification For UCIL Jobs:
- Applicants should possess with Intermediate with good academic records from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must have served in Defence/Para Military for at least 18(Eighteen) years in the rank of Havildar.
- Candidates having relevant Industrial Security experience will get preference.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Limit For UCIL Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants who are applying for UCIL Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment, should not exceed from 45 years in the norms of Uranium Corporation Of India Limited
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given to the SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates.
Applicants, who will be selected successfully for Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment, will get the salary of Rs.24,608/- per month with extra perks and benefit from the organization.
- Uranium Corporation Of India Limited conducts Written Examination to check the skills of the candidates. Those who will be give their best performance; they will be called for the further process.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment?
- To get UCIL Jharkhand Recruitment Job seekers need to visit the official portal that is www.ucil.gov.in
- Choose “Jobs” tab available on the menu bar of home page.
- Now select “Recruitment of Asstt. Sub-Inspectors” link.
- Read given details in UCIL Notification carefully.
- Prepare and application form with required details such as age, qualification, experience, telephone number, e-mail id, present and permanent address such as village, post office, district and pin code.
- Then, attach the caste certificate, a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates and testimonials with it.
- At last, enclosed with an envelope, super scribed with the post applying for and send it to the below mentioned address.
Get Here: UICL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Dy. General Manager (I/P&IRs),
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Last date Of Submission: within 20 days
Contenders who are interested to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2017–2018, they are advised to hit this Official Notification Link. Applicants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or subscribe our web portal recruitmentresult.com to attain latest updates in your mail box.
Applicants are informed that there are Post Graduate Teacher jobs available for those candidates who are looking job in teaching filed. As per UCIL Recruitment notification, the Uranium Corporation of India Limited has planned to conduct written test and skill test for hiring the competent and well performing applicants on Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Position. Aspirants who are ambitious to do work with this organization they may apply for UCIL Recruitment 2017 and go for written exam and skill test which will be held on 16.10.2017.
Before attending the written exam and skill test, the candidates need to ensure all the eligibility criteria. Aspirants are advised to bring attested copies of the certificate / testimonials along with originals and a passport size photograph at the time of written test & Skill test for verification. For getting more information about UCIL Recruitment 2018, applicants may scroll down this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||Uranium Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Last Date To Apply||16.10.2017|
- Post Graduate Teacher– English
- Post Graduate Teacher – (Computer Science)
Essential Qualification for UCIL Vacancies:
Candidates should have passed B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA in relevant field or its equivalents qualification from recognized university with good academic record.
Age of job seekers for UCIL Post Graduate Teacher Jobs should not be exceeding from 40 years as on 1.4.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ ST Category 3 years for OBC category and 10 years for woman candidates.
Salary Details UCIL Job Vacancy:
Candidates who will be appointed for UCIL PGT Recruitment they will receive an attractive amount of salary of Rs 27,500/- per month (consolidated) OR Rs 220/- per period
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be considered subjected to their performance in written test or Skill test which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization. Candidates appearing in written test and skill test will not be entitled to TA/DA.
Check here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for UCIL Jobs:
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is www.ucil.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Jobs” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job links so you have to select the “Wanted Teachers On Purely Contract Basis For The Session 2017-18 ” link for the post which you are going to apply
- After hitting above link, the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- Then you have to read the advertisement completely.
- After reading the advertisement if you satisfied the eligibility criteria then you need to prepare necessary documents.
- After that applicants need to go for written test & Skill Test at the below stated venue on a particular date.
Atomic Energy Central School-1,
UCIL Colony, Jaduguda Mines
Written test & Skill Test will be held on: 16.10.2017
Download Here: UCIL Recruitment Notification
Other information concerning UCIL Recruitment 2017- 2018 can be obtained through Official Link. Contenders are advised to bookmark this web page by pressing Cntrl+D for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|