Applications are invited for 22 vacancies by Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Applicants, who are interested to apply for UCIL Recruitment, towards Apprentice Training posts in various Designated Trades, can take help from this page.
Aspirants, who are interested, can apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 but before that you can go through ADVT. No. 03 /2018 to know the eligibility conditions. Those, who satisfy all terms and conditions, can apply via offline mode.
Overview Of This Page
UCIL Apprentice Training Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants can download application form format from UCIL Advertisement PDF. Then, fill the UCIL Application Form with proper details in given format and sent it at below given address on or before the closing date that is 28-10-2018.
To obtain rest of detailed information regarding UCIL Recruitment 2018-19 you can go through below given details that are presented by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name: Apprentice Training
- No Of Vacancy: 22
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitment
Apprentice Training in following Designated Trades
|Designated Trades||No. of UCIL Vacancy|
|Welder [ Gas & Electric ]||02|
|Total UCIL Apprentice Training Vacancies||22|
Qualification Needed For UCIL Jobs:
Aspirants interested to apply for UCIL Recruitment must satisfy the qualification requirements that is individual must have done Matric/ Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Age Limitation For UCIL Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for UCIL Apprentice Training Jobs should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms.
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
Download Here: UCIL Apprentice Training Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
UCIL Recruitment Method:
Selection of candidates for UCIL Apprentice Training Recruitment will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. Those, who will get screened, will be finally appointed for applied posts in relevant Designated Trades.
Salary Structure For UCIL Job:
Selected candidates for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is as per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall not be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training.
Read Here: Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Process To Fill UCIL Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018 is to login to official website of Uranium Corporation of India limited that is www.ucil.gov.in.
- Press “Jobs” tab that is given in menu bar.
- On next page, you are required to hit on “Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2018-19 ADVT. No. 03 /2018” link.
- By pressing said link, UCIL Notification PDF will appear. Read the complete details given in UCIL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can fill UCIL Apprentice Application Form in proper format with complete details.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
The General Manager [Mines-AP],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle,
PO: Mabbuchintalapalle, Dist: YSR Kadapa,
Andhra Pradesh– 516 349
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Last date to send application form: 28-10-2018
To know other relevant details about UCIL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To attain upcoming updates regarding Government Jobs/ Private sector Vacancies etc check recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||More Jobs in Jharkhand|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
October update!! Uranium Corporation of India Limited has circulated latest employment notification regarding 188 Apprentice Openings. Candidates who wish to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018-19 must submit the application form as soon as the hiring process ends.
To apply against UCIL notification no 02/2018, candidates are required to submit UCIL application form within 25 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Appliers must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility conditions such as essential qualification, age limit etc. before applying for UCIL vacancies.
The highlights of the page
For Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment: Apply Here!!!
Applications should be send in prescribed format along with all original certificates /documents to the below mentioned address within the specified time. Incomplete applications/false information or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
To grab more complete information about UCIL Recruitment 2018 or to know about selection process, salary details etc. for UCIL jobs, candidates must have a look at the below content of this page recruitmentresult.com
UCIL vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||24|
Check Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Educational Qualification for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
Candidates must have passed Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % marks for UR/OBC candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates and ITI Examination in relevant Trade with 60% marks.
- The Minimum age for candidates applying for UCIL jobs should be 18 years and the Maximum age should be 25 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- Age relaxations shall be provided to OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates as per Government guidelines.
Download here: UCIL Recruitment Notification 2018
The recruitment authority is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of final merit prepared by marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Shortlisted candidates for UCIL job will be offered good and attractive amount of salary package as per the Apprentices Act 1961.
Get Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for UCIL Apprentice Jobs have to follow certain basic steps which are provided below:
- The initial step is to visit the official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited that is www.ucil.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Jobs” tab present at the top of the menu bar of the home page.
- You will be navigated to new page where you have to hit on “enrollment for apprenticeship training in designated trades” to get complete details about UCIL Recruitment 2018.
- After hitting on the above said link, you will get a detailed UCIL Notification in PDF format and you need to Read the entire information carefully regarding UCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Download UCIL Application form in prescribed format attached to the notification.
- Next, Fill the prescribed application form with exact information and attach all the required documents/certificates as mentioned below.
- At last, filled in application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address within the specified time.
Essential documents to be attached with application form (Xerox copy):
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet
- Proof of date of birth
- ITI Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Character certificate from last institution studied in
- Aadhaar Card
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm
Read Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Last date to submit application form to the above postal address: 25 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
For rest information about UCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get other government jobs updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com