Uranium Corporation of India Limited has delivered an advertisement for UCIL Recruitment. UCIL, a Public Sector Enterprise is going to engaged candidates for filling up 11 Trainee/Helper & Other Posts. Aspirants, who are willing to grasp this job opening at UCIL Recruitment 2016, may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format on or before last date.
Aspirants may follow below stated steps to submit application form before the last date which is 27th May 2016. Aspirants may download detailed information about UCIL Vacancy through this page which is settled by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||27th May 2016|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation)||01|
|2||Operational Trainee (Fitter)||05|
|3||Helper-C (Jumbo Drill)||04|
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts: Applicants must have Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a Government recognized Engineering College/Institution.
- For Sr. No. 2 & 3 Posts: Aspirants should have passed Matriculation / SSLC plus National Trade Certificate from reputed board or institutions.
- For Sr. No. 4 Posts: Candidates must hold B.Sc. with Microbiology or I.Sc with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with working experience as Laboratory Technician in any large Hospital/ Medical Institution.
You Can Also More Job Options:-
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation)||Rs.11510 – 3% – 17930/-||33|
|Operational Trainee (Fitter)||Rs.9490 – 3% – 14800/-||30|
|Helper-C (Jumbo Drill)||Rs. 20157/-|
|Laboratory Technician-C||Rs. 22493/-||35|
- General / OBC aspirants should have to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will be deposited by Demand Draft in favour of Uranium Corporation Of India Limited drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda, Jharkhand.
Selection Process For UCIL Jobs:
Classification of contestants will be made through their demonstration in Written Test/Trade Test and personal interview which will be conducted by Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Fill UCIL Application Form?
Eligible applicants for UCIL Recruitment may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Job seekers may download the format of application form from official website which is www.ucil.gov.in.
- From homepage hit on “Jobs” tab from menu bar and select “Advt. No. 03/2016” link.
- After that must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Appliers must fill prescribed application with exact information and attach self attested copies of certificate such as educational qualifications, experience etc.
- After filling application form, may wrap in an envelope and send it to address given below before last date.
To the office of General Manager (Personnel)-IRs
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Also Check:- More Jobs in Jharkhand
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 27th May 2016
You can fetch more details about UCIL Recruitment 2016, through Official Notification which is mentioned below.
UCIL Recruitment Advertisement:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|