A career advertisement has been professed by Uranium Corporation Of India Limited, Jharkhand titled as UCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited by the corporation to engage capable candidates for 17 posts of Manager, Controller and many other vacancies. Candidates who wish to join the organization and meet the eligibility criteria of UCIL Recruitment 2017 may send their duly filled applications as soon as possible.
This Page Contains:
Interested candidates may apply by submitting their completely prepared applications in proper manner on or before the stipulated last date. Here on this page all the detailed information regarding UCIL Jobs such as selection process, procedure to apply etc is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Uranium Corporation Of India Limited|
|No. Of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date To Apply||24-03-2017|
UCIL Vacancies and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limitation|
|Chief Manager||01||45 years|
|Chief Superintendent||01||45 years / 40 years|
|Addl. Controller||01||35 years|
|Dy. Controller of Stores||01||30 years|
|Assistant Manager (Medical Services)|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||02|
|Assistant Controller of Stores & Purchase||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01||Below 50 Years including all relaxations|
|Management Trainee (Personnel)||01||28 years|
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||01|
|Management Trainee (Environmental Engineering)||01|
|Management Trainee (Control|
Research & Development)
|Fire Officer||01||35 years|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Chief Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
|Chief Superintendent||Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with adequate computer Knowledge.|
|Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
|Addl. Controller||Degree in any branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management.|
|Dy. Controller of Stores|
|Assistant Manager (Medical Services)||MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
|Assistant Controller of Stores & Purchase||Degree in any branch of Engineering|
|Assistant Security Officer||Degree in any discipline and must have served in Defence / Paramilitary Forces.|
|Management Trainee (Personnel)||Degree in any discipline that in Engineering|
|Management Trainee (Accounts)|
|Management Trainee (Environmental Engineering)||Degree in Environmental Engg. OR Degree in any other Branch of Engg./ Ph.D in Organic / Inorganic Chemistry.|
|Management Trainee (Control Research & Development)||M.Sc. in Chemistry (Inorganic /Analytical) or M.Sc. Mineral Processing / BE Metallurgy /Chemical|
|Fire Officer||Passed SSC or equivalent and Diploma in Fire Fighting / Fire Safety (02 years course).|
- General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the amount of Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of demand draft in favor of Uranium Corporation of India Limited drawn on State Bank of India , payable at Jadugada ( code 0227) , Jharkhand.
- SC / ST / PWD / & Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of the candidates will be subjected to their performance in Written Test / Interview which will be conducted by the selection board of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply for Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment:
Willing candidates who desire to apply for UCIL Recruitment may get the format of prescribed application through online procedure by following the below specified steps.
- First of all log on to the official web portal that is www.ucil.gov.in
- After that move on to the “Jobs” Section available on the home page.
- Hit the suitable link as “Advt. No. 01 -2017”, this will download a zipped file on your digital screen.
- Open the file and read the notification thoroughly.
- Now, aspirants are required to download the application form and fill all the details carefully.
- Attach the self attested photocopies of all the required documents like caste certificate, qualification certificates, recent passport size photograph etc.
- After completion of application form send it to the address as indicated below on or before the due date that is mentioned below.
- Original and self attested photocopies of documents required at the time of interview for verification are as follows:
1) Class 10th (High School) certificate for Date of Birth.
2) Category valid certificate i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), certificate on proforma prescribed by
3) Government and self undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status, valid Physically Challenged certificate,
4) Marks sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications.
5) Experience certificates.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jadugada Mines, Distt. Singhbhum East,
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Last Date to Submit Applications: 24-03-2017
Interested contenders may obtain detailed information regarding UCIL Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|