Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued UCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification for filling up 136 Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts but before that they must go through the advertisement to know the eligibility conditions.
Overview of UCIL Jobs 2020:
- Name of the Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Post Names: Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancies: 136
- Starting Date to apply online: 18th May 2020
- Last Date to submit application form: 22nd June 2020 22nd July 2020 (Extended)
To obtain rest of detailed information regarding UCIL Recruitment 2020, you can go through below given details written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
- Post Name: Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice
- No of Vacancy: 136
|Post Name||Number of UCIL Vacancy|
|Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)||04|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||03|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
Qualification Needed For UCIL Jobs:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)||B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry)|
|Mining Mate-C||Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||Matric or equivalent|
|Blaster-B||Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||Intermediate with minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates|
Age Limitation For UCIL Job Openings:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A|
|Winding Engine Driver-B|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
Download: UCIL Recruitment Notification
UCIL Recruitment Method:
Selection of candidates for UCIL Recruitment will be on the basis of Computer Based On-line Examination.
Exam Pattern For all posts:
- Online Computer Based Test that contains 120 objective type questions.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||10|
|Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||80|
Salary Structure For UCIL Job:
|Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)||Consolidated monthly stipend:|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||Rs.32180/-|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||Rs.32633/-|
- For General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer): Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: No fee
Payment can be done through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Process To Fill UCIL Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020 is to login to official website of Uranium Corporation of India limited that is www.ucil.gov.in
- Press “Jobs” tab that is given in menu bar.
- On next page, you are required to hit on “Advertisement for Various Posts, Advt.No.- 02/2020 (Detailed Advertisement)” link.
- By pressing said link, UCIL Notification PDF will appear. Read the complete details given in UCIL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for UCIL Apprentice Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
Press Here: Apply Online Link
Press Here: UCIL Official Website
Last date to send application form: 22nd June 2020 22nd July 2020 (Extended)
To know other relevant details about UCIL Recruitment 2020, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To attain upcoming updates regarding Government Jobs/ Private sector Vacancies etc check recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|