A job notification as UCIL Recruitment has been advertised by Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Eligible aspirants are invited against vacancies of Medical Officer. Talented job hunters should appear for Walk- In Interview against UCIL Recruitment 2015. You may also stay in touch with us to get details about UCIL Recruitment 2016 shortly from this page. Candidates should go for interview on prescribed date that is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Date of Walk- In Interview||12th August 2015 at 10:00 HRS|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about UCIL Jobs in below section of this page. Job hunters who are interested to grab this chance may appear interview with required documents on given date.
Candidate must have a Full time MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council and should have done Internship as well as obtained a proper registration from medical council. Applicants having PG degree will get preference.
- For exp. up to 5 Yrs and age limit of 35 Yrs: Rs. 45,000/-
- For more than 5 Yrs Exp. and age limit of 40 Yrs: Rs. 50,000/-
Maximum age of applicants will be counted as on 31.05.2015. Age is relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
Aspirants don’t need to pay any fee.
Selection of job hunters will be done on basis of their performance in Walk- In Interview. Applicants who will give best at time of selection will grab this chance.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment:
Candidates who match with eligibility condition may apply against available vacancies. Applicants should bring a detailed resume containing all correct information at time of interview. Participants should also bring a passport size photograph & original certificates in support of their qualification and experience. Candidates may also fax an advance copy of application. Venue of interview is mentioned below. Candidates are required to reach on time.
The office of In- Charge,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Tummalapalle PO: M.C. Palle,
Vemula (M), Ysr (Kadapa) Dist.,
Date of Walk- In Interview: 12th August 2015 at 10:00 HRS
Note: To get details about UCIL Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Notification. Aspirants should add this page as bookmarks by pressing key ctrl + D to get details about UCIL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Uranium Corporation of India Limited has depicted a online notification about UCIL Recruitment. UCIL applications invites from well qualified and passionate candidates for filling up the post of Asstt. Sub-Inspector (ASI). So, applicants who have desire to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2015 can apply by filling and sending updates Bio data (Resume) on or before the closing date and may appear for walk In Interview on the date and time stated below.
|Post Name||Asstt. Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Closing Date to send bio data||18th August 2015|
|Interview Date||21st August 2015|
Interested candidates who are searching for Jobs in government sector can apply for this opportunity as soon as possible. Remaining details related to UCIL Recruitment 2015 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Package, Hiring Process, Procedure to Apply etc are well structured in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who wish to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2015 must have passed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
Candidate must have served in Defence for at least 18 years and should have served in the rank of Halvildar or equivalent.
However, preference will be given to the candidates having relevant industrial security experience.
- Contender’s maximum age limit should reside upto 45 years as on 31.07.2015.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per government directives only for the reserved category candidates
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in an Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Selected job fighters will get consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only).
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment
- Interested & eligible candidates who are fulfilling above stated norms may appear for walk-in interview on the date and time tailored below in the Conference Room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda.
- Applicants are required bring all relevant certificates/testimonials including Discharge Book and Pension Book in original in support of their qualification & experience etc., a recent passport size photograph and updated resume enclosing self attested photocopies of all documents
- Aspirants must fax an advance copy of updated bio-data in the prescribed format available on UCIL website or send the same by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.
Walk In Venue:
In the Conference Room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102
- Last date to send update bio data: 18th August 2015 before 04.30 PM
- Interview is going to be held on: 21st August 2015 (Friday) at 10.00 hours
Candidates are require to check Official Notice to get other details about UCIL Recruitment 2015.