Uranium Corporation of India Limited has strewed recent jobs advertisement entitled as UCIL Recruitment. Organization is planning to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Teachers (TGT) from the deserving and career oriented candidates. Aspirants who find themselves suitable for the UCIL Jobs and want to clutch this opening may apply for UCIL Recruitment 2017, by attending the walk-in-interview on the scheduled date that is 29th November 2016.
Candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring bio data, all the required testimonials and certificates along with them at the time of Interview for verification. To gather complete information about Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment you may carefully read the notification provided below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Interview Date||29th November 2016|
- TGT – PET (Female)
UCIL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent or Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic Art from reputed University or Institutions.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi is preferable.
Check More Job Options:
Aspirants must not be exceeding 35 years of age is applicable and relaxation in age will be provided as follow:
|Maximum relaxation||5 years||3 years||10 years|
Candidates who will be finalizing for the Teacher Jobs will get the stipend amount that is Rs. 26,250/- including other allowances per month.
Way to get assorted:
- Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of a written test, followed by walk-in-interview that is conducted by the selection committee of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
- No TA/DA will be allotted to the candidates who are going to appear in recruitment process.
Read These Articles:
Written Test Pattern:
Objective Type as per the details given below:
|Name of the Positions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|TGT – PET (Female)||Subject matter – 50 marks||1 ½ hour|
How to Apply?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited that is “www.ucil.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Jobs” tab given in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Select the particular link of advertisement that is “AECS-1/J/B-20/2016 dated 15.11.2016”.
- Read the whole instructions carefully..
- Now the candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring essential curriculum vitae, documents and certificates along with them for confirmation and record.
Atomic Energy Central School-1, UCIL Colony,
Check Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Date of Interview: 29th November 2016
or further information about UCIL Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification which is mentioned above. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|