UCO Bank Recruitment 2014-15
UCO Bank has transmitted a notification as UCO Bank Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up Head of Defence Service Cell. Candidates must apply for the vacant post on or on before the last date.
Job seekers who want to make their career in banking sector they must mail their application form (soft copy )and send the hard copy of UCO Bank application form 2014-15 lasted by 15-07-2014.
Rest of the details about UCO Bank jobs 2014, such as qualification, salary, process to apply etc. are indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Head of Defence Service Cell
Qualification & Eligibility Requirement:
- Job seekers must possess Graduation Degree from any recognized university
- Retired Senior Defence Official i.e. Colonel/Brigadier
Aspirants must have Min. 24 years in Indian Army
Age of the applicants should not exceed 56 years in case of both Colonel and Brigadier.
Interview will conduct by organization to select talented candidates.
Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of “UCO BANK CSO & HDC RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2014 payable at KOLKATA”
How to Apply?
- Job seekers must download application format from the official website which is www.ucobank.com.
- Candidates must mail the Application (soft copy) in the given format to e-mail address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Hard copy of form along with the necessary enclosures in an envelope super scribed as “Application for The Post Of Chief Security Officer / Head Of Defence Service Cell” must send to the address as given below.
Note: Application sending via e-mail will not be valid unless the application is received by Registered/Speed Post.
“The General Manager,
UCO BANK, Human Resource Management Dept.,
Head Office (4th Floor), 10, B.T.M Sarani,
Kolkata-700001, West Bengal”
End date of application receipt- 15-07-2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check the Official Publication.