Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology has published latest advertisement regarding UCOST Recruitment. Organization wishes to hire eligible and passionate aspirants to fill various posts of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) and Project Associate. Candidates, who want to grab this opportunity may attend walk-in interview for UCOST Recruitment 2017, on 9th December 2016.
Candidates who wish to grow their career with this organization they must grab this great chance by applying for Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology Recruitment. Job searchers, who are going to appear for Interview, are required to take Xerox copy of all documents and certificates at the time of interview. For further details regarding UCOST Vacancy aspirants must scroll the entire page which is well created by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology|
|Walk-In Date||9th December 2016|
- Junior Research fellow
- Project Associate
Candidates, who are applying for project staff posts, must have done M.Sc in their chemistry, biochemistry, environmental science, microbiology and biotechnology from recognized university/ Institution with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
- Job searcher, who wants to apply for Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology Job above post, must satisfy age criteria of organization.
- Relaxation of age will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules and regulation of government.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Selected candidates will get impressive and handsome amount salary per month according to the position for UCOST Job–
- For Junior Research fellow: Rs. 14000/- per month
- For Project Associate: Rs.14000/- per month
Selection of candidates will be based on interview which will be conducted through recruitment panel of organization. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Steps To Apply For UCOST Recruitment:
- Aspirants who want to grab this chance, First of all need to check official website of organization that is www.ucost.in.
- Applicant is required to press on “blog” tab.
- After that, under the heading ‘Categories’ candidates need to hit on “Jobs” option which is available on the right side of the home page.
- Then, from the next page go to “recent post” on the right of page and select “Walk-in-Interview at UCOST on 09 December, 2016 (11:00 AM)” link.
- Read all the details regarding vacancy.
- Candidates who have fulfilled eligibility requirements they can attend walk-in interview.
- Prepare all self attested/ original documents which are required at the time of interview along with bio-data.
- Therefore reach at walk in venue which is mentioned below on particular date and time.
Vigyan Dham, Jhajra,
Get Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Interview will be held on: 9th December 2016
Keen job hunters need to go through above mentioned Official Link to get further information related to UCOST Recruitment 2017. You can also book mark this page by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options, Check Below: