Udaan Jobs in J&K
A Rooman technology a primer IT Company has released the recruitment notification under UDAAN project in IT IMS.
Job hunters don’t miss this opportunity and Walkin Interviews in Jammu and Srinagar along with require documents on 17th & 18th July 2013 and 20th & 21st July 2013.
More details about qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are mentioned below by Recruitmentresult.com.
Udaan Jobs Details
The age of job hunters must be between 18-26 years.
Job hunters who want to apply for Udaan Jobs they should have graduate degree / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in electronics, computers, IT from recognized University/Institution.
- Job hunter’s selection will be based on the online entrance test which will be hosted by the Rooman.
- Written Test will also conduct during the time of recruitment camp.
- Job hunters qualifying the test will undergo group discussion and Interview.
How to apply?
Job hunters are required to attend walk in interview along with essential documents and passport size photograph at given venue:
Venue as per the Walk-in Date
- 17th & 18th July 2013: MAM College, Jammu
- 20th July 2013 to 21st July 2013: university of Kashmir, centre for career planning and counselling, Srinagar.