Finally UERC Assistant Director Vacancy Notice is out now!! Contenders who are eager to build their career in government sector can grab this chance by applying against UERC Recruitment. Organization invites application forms in prescribed format from the eligible candidates through registered/speed post only. All eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 20th December 2016 regarding UERC Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants, who desperately want to grasp this chance, may send their application forms by following the steps well mentioned below before the last date. Interested contenders may apply for UREC Jobs by sending their applications in prescribed format through offline mode. Aspirants are advised to go through the complete notice, structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Last date to send application form||20th December 2016|
Name of the Positions:
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Assistant Director (Tariff)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Assistant Director (Costing/Licensing)
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Those who are applying for law they must Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent from recognized university/ institution.
Get More Relevant Jobs From Here:
Candidates are requested to satisfy eligibility of age limit that is maximum 42 years. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
UERC Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Applying candidates for the post of assistant officer will get an impressive salary of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Want to Know Daily Job Alerts: Press Here
Selection of candidate will be done through recruitment panel of organization, as they will be screened according to application form. Only selected candidate will be called for interview.
Go through These Articles, to Prepare for Interview In Best way:
Steps To Apply:
- Firstly candidates are requested to open official website of Uttarakhand Electricity Regulator Commission that is www.uerc.gov.in.
- After that, under the heading of ‘recent information’ press, “Vacancy notice for the posts of Assistant Directors on Direct Recruitment Basis (Last Date: 20.12.2016)” notice.
- Then hit “details and instructions” for further process.
- PDF will appear, read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying for any of the above post.
- Those, who satisfy the eligibility and are interested to apply, they have to go back and press “Application Format”.
- Download application form, and fill it with complete details.
- Affix photograph, copies of certificates/marks sheets for educational qualifications Category, and details of Experience (if any).
- Enclosed it in envelope and mention on the top of envelop “Application for the Post of Assistant Director (……………..)”.
- Send it through registered/speed post only at below mention address.
Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission,
‘Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan’, Near ISBT
PO-Majra, Dehradun- 248 171
Want to Know? Latest Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last date to send application form: 20th December 2016
Aspirants may visit the official notification link for getting more detail regarding UERC Recruitment 2017. Join us on Facebook/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: