All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has declared the exam dates for UGAT 2016 for providing the admission in to various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA and BHM and integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA). The candidates may apply for the exam by filling the UGAT 2016 Online Registration Form on or before the last date tuned below.
|Organization Name||All India Management Association|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th April 2016|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout||29th April 2016|
|Exam Date||07th May 2016|
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized examination being managed by AIMA (All India Management Association) yearly to select the talented candidates for various UG programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) etc.
To obtain complete information about UGAT 2016 notification such as how to fill the online registration form and application fee etc, that is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
For taking admission in the graduate programs through the UGAT, candidates must pass in the 10+2 or equivalent qualification from the recognized board or institutions. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Test which is going to be held on 7th May 2015
Mode to apply:
Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
- Candidates can purchase the UGAT Bulletin with the Registration Form against cash payment of Rs.500/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
- Applicants may register online at website link; apps.aima.in/Ugat2016 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card)/ through Net Banking payment of Rs.500/- or through Demand Draft of 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
UGAT 2016 Online Registration:
- If the candidates obtaining the form from the listed institutes, then they must submit the application form on or before the last date.
- The online user may apply by filling online application that is available on the official website www.aima.in.
- Log on to the official website and select the ‘testing’ section then select the ‘UGAT’ link and finally press the ‘Online’ link.
- Contenders must fill the online application form and uploaded the necessary documents and press the ‘submit’ button’ and take the printout for the future use.
- The hardcopy of the application form must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date.
- Filled forms received at AIMA, New Delhi after the last date will be rejected
Management House 14,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003, India
Important Dates for UGAT
|Test Date||07th May 2016 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for applying online||27th April 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of Forms at AIMA, New Delhi along with Demand Draft of Rs.500/-||29th April 2016 (Friday)|
Candidates may go through this Official Advertisement for more details regarding UGAT 2016 Online Registration Form. To acquire latest updates you can bookmark this page, by using control+d. Applicants may also log on to Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On