UGAT Online Registration Form
UGAT Online Registration Form is out now!!! All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has released the registration form for providing the admission in to various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA and BHM and integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA). The candidates who are looking for the procedure to apply for UGAT can simply avail the chance now, by filling the UGAT Online Registration Form 2017 on or before the last date that is well tuned below.
This page includes:
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized examination being managed by AIMA (All India Management Association) yearly to select the talented candidates for various UG programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) etc. To obtain complete information about UGAT 2017 notification such as how to fill the online registration form and application fee etc, that is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UGAT Online Registration Form
For taking admission in the graduate programs through the UGAT, candidates must pass in the 10+2 or equivalent qualification from the recognized board or institutions. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Test which is going to be held on 7th May 2015
Read Here Useful Tips:
Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
- Candidates can purchase the UGAT Bulletin with the Registration Form against cash payment of Rs.500/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
- Applicants may register online at website link; apps.aima.in/Ugat2016 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card)/ through Net Banking payment of Rs.500/- or through Demand Draft of 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
Hit Here: How to Get a Free College Education
UGAT 2017 Online Registration:
- If the candidates obtaining the form from the listed institutes, then they must submit the application form on or before the last date.
- The online user may apply by filling online application that is available on the official website www.aima.in.
- Log on to the official website and select the ‘testing’ section then select the ‘UGAT’ link and finally press the ‘Online’ link.
- Contenders must fill the online application form and uploaded the necessary documents and press the ‘submit’ button’ and take the printout for the future use.
- The hardcopy of the application form must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date.
- Filled forms received at AIMA, New Delhi after the last date will be rejected
Also Check: How to Fill Online Application Form
Management House 14,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003, India
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
Important Dates for UGAT
|Last date for UGAT online Registration/Sale of Information Bulletin||3 May 2017|
|Last Date for Purchase of Form||1 May 2017|
|UGAT Admit Card||6 May 2017|
|AIMA UGAT Exam||13 May 2017|
Candidates may go through this Official Link for more details regarding UGAT 2017 Online Registration Form. To acquire latest updates you can bookmark this page, by using control+d. Applicants may also log on to Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India|