UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015
University Grants Commission floated the scheme as UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015 so as to offer a chance to the superannuated teachers of all recognized universities and colleges approved under UGC Act. By granting this golden opportunity, they will be able to pursue active research in their appropriate field of specialization. To apply for this scheme, online application form is invited from deserving candidates, so if you want to grab this chance, then apply for it immediately.
For getting more information associated with UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015, you must read the below content. Team of recruitmentresult.com has given all information in this page in a well structured and accurate way but if also you are facing any difficulty, then ask from us by writing your comments in the comment box.
Highly qualified and experienced, superannuated or likely to be superannuated within 6 months, teachers of recognized universities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Eligibility of candidates will be based on the quality of research and published work contributed by the teacher in his/her service career.
- The superannuated can work under this scheme with a well defined time bound action plan upto the age of 70 years or upto two years (non-extendable) of the award.
Rate of Fellowship:
Rate of fellowship changes from time to time and currently, these rates are followed.
|Honorarium||Honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. from UGC. for two years (nonextendable)|
|Contingency||Contingency grant (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- p.a towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments|
Nature of Assistance Available Under Teachers Scheme:
- The number of slots available under the Scheme is 100 for Science streams and 100 for Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages (total 200 Slots) at any one given time basis.
- Honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. from UGC. for two years
- Contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- p.a. towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project etc. is provided.
- Foreign visit in connection with the approved research work of the awardee.
How to Apply for UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015-2016 Application Form?
- Applicants are required to visit Official site i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Select for the appropriate link that matches your search on home page.
- After selecting the link, you have to press on “Apply Now” button.
- Read all the information given on that opened page.
- Put a tick on the check box and then press on “Proceed for Registration” button.
- Start filling the form by entering information in correct way.
- Fill-in Personal Information including caste and physical disability certificate (if applicable). A candidate registration id is generated that can be used for generating a pdf file once submission process is completed.
- Fill-in Career & Qualification Information including higher qualification and professional information.
- Fill-in Project Information including proposed project information etc.
- Finally submit the filled form.
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 31st May 2015
Note: You can press on this Official Link for getting more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC Approved University List||UGC NET Online Application Form|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Qualification|