UGC Emeritus Fellowship
University Grants Commission has invited online applications in accordance to a new planned scheme titled as UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2016. This scheme has been floated to provide a chance to the superannuated teachers of universities, colleges and institutions under UGC Act to pursue active research in their respective field of specialization.
Aspirants wish to fetch this opportunity may apply for this fellowship by filling the application form before the last date that is well uttered below on this page. To acquire complete information related to UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2016, you must go through the below given details provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC Emeritus Fellowship
Aspirants who will be highly qualified and experienced, superannuated or likely to be superannuated within 6 months, teachers of recognized universities / colleges / institutions may apply for this fellowship scheme.
UGC Scholarships – Check Here
- Eligibility to the fellowship will be based on the quality of research and published work contributed by the teacher in his/her service career.
- Awardee (superannuated) can work under this scheme with a well defined time bound action plan up to the age of 70 years or up to two years (non-extendable) of the award whichever is earlier.
Rate of Fellowship:
Rate of fellowship changes from time to time and currently, these rates are followed.
|Honorarium||Honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. from UGC. for two years (non extendable)|
|Contingency||Contingency grant (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- per annum towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments.|
Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad – Check Here
Nature of Assistance Available Under Teachers Scheme:
Number of available slots under UGC Emeritus Fellowship scheme is as follows:
- 100 for Science streams and
- 100 for Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages
Total of 200 Slots will be available at any one given time basis.
How To Prepare For Scholarship– Best Tips
Assistance available under the scheme is as given below:
- Honorarium of Rs. 31,000/- per month from UGC for two years (non-extendable)
- Contingency grant (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- per month towards secretarial assistance, travel within the country connected with the research project, stationery, postage, consumables, books and journals and equipments.
- Foreign visit in connection with the approved research work of the awardee will be limited to once in a year with the prior approval / no-objection of the Institution / University.
How to Apply Scholarship - Steps To Follow
Procedure to fill UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2016 Application Form:
- First of all interested candidates need to visit Official site that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Select appropriate link as “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” available at the right side of home page.
- Now hit on “Emeritus Fellowship” link visible on appeared page.
- Read all the information given on that opened page carefully.
- Then press on “Apply Now” button after reading the details regarding fellowship.
- Put a tick on the check box and then press on “Proceed for Registration” button.
- Start filling the form by entering information in correct way.
- Fill-in Personal Information including caste and physical disability certificate (if applicable). A candidate registration id is generated that can be used for generating a PDF file once submission process is completed.
- Fill-in Career & Qualification Information including higher qualification and professional information.
- Fill-in Project Information including proposed project information etc.
- Finally submit the filled form.
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 30th June 2016
Note: You can press on this Official Link for getting more information about UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship For Higher Education||Scholarship in India|
|Scholarship Benefits||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|