UGC National Fellowship
University Grants Commission is ready to publish UGC National Fellowship notification. Students who belong to OBC category and want to pursue higher studies such as regular and full time M.Phil and PhD degrees in India may apply for UGC National Fellowship for OBC Scholarship Scheme. Interested aspirants are required to access official website of the University Grants Commission and submit application from through online mode. You may get more information regarding UGC National Fellowship 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page.
This Page Includes:
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, New Delhi has commended national Fellowship (NF) Scheme. The fellowships are given in the field of Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering and Technology. The total time period for fellowship (NFJRF and NFSRF) is for five years. Interested candidates may collect brief details related to UGC National Fellowship 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC National Fellowship
- Aspirants should belong to OBC category.
- Candidates should have passed post graduation exam and their family income should not exceeds Rs. 6.00 lakh per annum from all sources.
- Already registered contenders for M.Phil./Ph.D. will be eligible for the consideration for award of fellowship under cited scheme.
Check Here: UGC Scholarship
Amount of Fellowship:
However, the actual payment of fellowship will be made directly to awardee through e-payment under DBT with effect from 1st April of selection/financial year (or) from the date of Registration under M.Phil. / Ph.D. (or) from the date of joining in M.Phil / Ph.D. Programme.
|Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering & Technology||@Rs.25000/-p.m. for initial two years|
@Rs.28000/-p.m. for remaining tenure
|Contingency A||@Rs.10000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.20500/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Contingency B||@Rs.12000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.25000/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Departmental Assistance||@Rs. 3000/- p.a. per student to the host|
institution for providing infrastructure
|For all disciplines|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. in cases of physically|
handicapped & blind candidates
|For all disciplines|
|HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions||For all disciplines|
Applications received will be scrutinized, and short listed by the Commission. The selection will be made on the basis of merit of the candidates for UGC National Fellowship For OBC.
Process to fill Online Application Form for UGC National Fellowship For OBC:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Navigate your cursor “For Students” link and hit on “scholarship & Fellowship” link present at the bottom of the home page.
- This will move you to next page from where you have to hit on “National Fellowship for OBC Candidate” link AND HIT “Apply Online” link.
- The UGC National Fellowship for OBC application from will be displayed at your screen within few seconds.
- Enter all required info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Attach all relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
- Eventually, press “submit” button present at last of the page.
- After that, download application form by follow suitable tab stable at the page.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Must Look: How to Apply For Scholarship
Scanned copies of Documents Required:
- Copy of Caste Certificate OBC
- Copy of Parent’s Income Certificate (only if parent’s income is less than equal to 6 lacs)
- Copy of Candidate’s Recent Color Photograph
- Copy of Master Degree Mark sheet
- Declaration/Certificate from Head of Department/Institution or competent authority of the University/Institute/College to the effect of forwarding of application and necessary facilities will be provided to the candidates during research of M.Phil/Ph.D. respectively.
- Scanned Copy of Physical Disability (if required)
Checkout: How To Get Scholarship
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: Last week of July 2018 tentatively
For more details regarding UGC National Fellowship 2018 check this Official Link. You may join us on Google+ or like our page on facebook for getting latest updates about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Counselling Schedule|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship in India|