UGC NET 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organizes National Eligibility Test on behalf of UGC. Here is UGC NET 2018 eligibility criteria to apply for Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship. Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for UGC NET. Process to accept UGC NET online application 2018 form lasts till 11-09-2017. Admit card for UGC NET Exam will be available from 3rd week of Oct 2017. UGC NET 2018 is scheduled to be held on 05-11-2017. We have listed all details about UGC NET 2018 notification, eligibility criteria, exam dates, process to apply etc. on this page.
Focal Points On This Page:
After qualifying UGC NET 2018 paper, contenders will be able to enroll for junior research fellowship & assistant professor positions. Central Board of Secondary Education will organize NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected examination cities spread across the country. Information Bulletin NET Nov 2017 contains all details about UGC NET 2018 application form. To grab more details about UGC NET 2018 application form, UGC NET 2018 exam date, ways to fill UGC NET online application 2018, have a look on below of page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
UGC NET 2018
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Prior to applying for UGC NET 2018, it is mandatory to satisfy eligibility norms as listed here.
- Aspirants applying for UGC NET exam may possess master’s or equivalent degree from well known Universities or institutions by UGC.
- Applicants may pass out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Required percentage of marks in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Those appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible for UGC NET 2018.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination is offered to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
Check Out Here: CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Maximum age of applicants to apply for UGC NET 2018 is 28 years as on 1st January 2018.
- OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates will receive 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Aspirants having research experience will also receive relaxation.
- Contenders possessing LL.M. degree are eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For post of Assistant Professor, there is no prescribed upper age limit to fill UGC NET application form 2018.
Get Details On: UGC NET 2018 Information Bulletin
Application Fee to apply for UGC NET 2018:
- To apply for UGC NET 2018 entrance exam, contenders are required to pay application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Here is a category wise fee detail which aspirants may check prior filling of form.
- Applicants are required to pay fees through credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- Those submitting fee through e-challan need to make payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Check Now: Requirement of Aadhaar for NET Nov 2017
UGC NET Syllabus 2018:
Syllabus for UGC NET exam 2018 is different for different subjects. For qualifying Central Board of Secondary Education NET Exam it is mandatory to plan studies as per UGC NET Syllabus. Contenders who will appear for UGC NET Examination may download their syllabus by pressing on link placed here.
Must Go Through These Articles:
UGC NET Exam Pattern:
- UGC NET entrance test comprise of three papers.
- UGC NET 2018 is organized through offline mode.
- Aspirants are required to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- There are 185 questions asked in NET which is divided into 3 papers.
- University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test consists of objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
Know Here: Schedule Of Examination
Procedure to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form:
- Aspirants may visit official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in
- Go under left side “Current Event” section.
- Press on ‘Information Bulletin NET Nov 2017” link.
- Read detailed UGC NET notification carefully.
- Eligible contenders may download UGC NET application form.
- Choose appropriate applying link.
- Put all information in UGC NET 2018 form.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it along with scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Aspirants have to make payment of application fee.
- Submit your NET UGC 2018 application form.
- At last, carry print out of form for further need.
Read Complete Procedure Of: CBSE UGC NET Application Form
UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018:
In order to appear for UGC NET 2018 paper, candidates have to download their UGC NET 2018 admit card. On release of UGC NET 2018 hall ticket, we will update you. Aspirants may check out their name, roll number, exam venue on call letter.
You Can Also Get: CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Result 2018:
Aspirants appeared in UGC NET 2018 may download their result. After successfully organization of CBSE UGC NET 2018, officials will release UGC NET 2018 Result. By going through result, you may estimate your performance.
Press Here To Get: UGC NET Result
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key:
Central Board of Secondary Education release CBSE UGC NET answer key after successful conduction of exam. Aspirants appeared in UGC NET 2018 paper may check out their answers from CBSE UGC NET 2018 answer key by hitting on link placed here.
Must Check Now: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
UGC NET 2018 Question Papers:
To score well in CBSE UGC net 2018; aspirants may plan out their preparation by referring UGC NET 2018 Question Papers. Candidates, who’ve applied for UGC NET 2018 paper may hit on link placed here & get CBSE UGC NET Sample Paper.
Get Latest: CBSE UGC NET Previous Years Papers
CBSE UGC NET Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Submission||11-08- 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||11-09-2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||12-09- 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017|
|Uploading of UGC NET 2018 Admit Card||3rd week of Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||05-11-2017|
Get Details On: UGC NET 2018 Dates
For getting more updates about UGC NET 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for acquiring more details about UGC NET 2018.