UGC NET 2018
Latest Update!!! UGC NET 2018 Age Limit Extended by two years. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test on behalf of University Grant Commission on 08-07-2018 (Sunday). Candidates who are interested and want to apply for UGC NET 2018 can check CBSE NET Exam Dates, Application Process etc from here.
As per latest UGC NET 2018 Notification, online application form will be started from 05-03-2018 to 05-04-2018 however the Correction in Particulars of UGC NET Application Form on the website will be done from 25-04-2018 to 01-05-2018
Focal Points On This Page:
What After UGC NET 2018 Result?
After successfully completion of UGC NET 2018 Examination, Central Board of Secondary Education will release UGC NET 2018 Result soon on official website and Answer key will be available in fourth week of August, 2018. CBSE conducts this examination to select candidates for Assistant Professor Posts and award of Junior Research Fellowship.
Aspirants applying for UGC NET 2018 have also deposit an application fee while submitting UGC NET 2018 application form. Aspirants may get complete information regarding UGC NET 2018 CBSE from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET 2018
Do You Know UGC NET 2018 Age Limit Has Extended
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has increased age limit by two years. Now, Aspirants who are not above than 30 years can apply for National Eligibility Test 2018.
About UGC NET 2018:
National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). CBSE UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian candidates for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both. Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their postgraduate subject from IITs or other national organizations.
Read Here: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Prior to applying for UGC NET 2018, it is mandatory to satisfy eligibility norms as listed here.
- Aspirants applying for UGC NET exam may possess master’s or equivalent degree from well known Universities or institutions by UGC.
- Applicants may pass out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Required percentage of marks in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Those appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible for UGC NET 2018.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination is offered to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
Check Out Here: CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Maximum age of applicants to apply for UGC NET 2018 is 28 years as on 1st January 2018.
- OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates will receive 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Aspirants having research experience will also receive relaxation.
- Contenders possessing LL.M. degree are eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For post of Assistant Professor, there is no prescribed upper age limit to fill UGC NET application form 2018.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
Application Fee to apply for UGC NET 2018:
- To apply for UGC NET 2018 entrance exam, contenders are required to pay application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Here is a category wise fee detail which aspirants may check prior filling of form.
- Applicants are required to pay fees through credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- Those submitting fee through e-challan need to make payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Check Now: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
UGC NET Syllabus 2018:
Syllabus for UGC NET exam 2018 is different for different subjects. For qualifying Central Board of Secondary Education NET Exam it is mandatory to plan studies as per UGC NET Syllabus. Contenders who will appear for UGC NET Examination may download their syllabus by pressing on link placed here.
Get Details On: UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018:
- UGC NET Entrance Test will comprise of two papers.
- UGC NET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Aspirants have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- In UGC NET 2018 Question Paper, total 150 questions will be asked in NET which will be divided into 2 papers.
- Paper-I will have 50 questions
- Paper-II will have 100 questions.
- All questions are compulsory to attempt of UGC NET Question Paper.
- UGC National Eligibility Test Papers will have objective type questions.
- The Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions on the other hand Paper-II contains questions related to the subject selected by candidates.
- You can choose the UGC NET 2018 Paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the UGC NET 2018 Form.
- Paper-1 will be of 1 hour whereas Paper-II will be of 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- There is no any negative marking scheme in UGC NET 2018.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200||2 hours (11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Procedure to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form:
Have a look on UGC NET Application Process!!!
- Aspirants may visit official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018
- Go under left side “Current Event” section.
- Press on ‘Information Bulletin UGC NET July 2018” link to read complete details given in UGC NET July Notification.
- Now read detailed UGC NET Notification carefully.
- Eligible contenders may choose appropriate applying link to fill UGC NET Online Application Form.
- Put all information in UGC NET 2018 form.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it along with scanned image of photograph and signature along with CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form.
- Aspirants have to make payment of application fee.
- Submit your NET UGC 2018 Application Form.
- At last, carry print out of UGC NET Application Form for further need.
Know Here: Schedule Of Examination
UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018:
In order to appear for UGC NET 2018 paper, candidates have to download their UGC NET 2018 admit card in June 2018. On release of UGC NET 2018 hall ticket, we will update you. Aspirants may check out their name, roll number, exam venue on call letter.
You Can Also Get: CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Result 2018:
Aspirants appearing in UGC NET 2018 may download their UGC NET Result. After successfully organization of CBSE UGC NET 2018, officials will release UGC NET 2018 Result. By going through result, you may estimate your performance.
Press Here To Get: UGC NET Result
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key:
Central Board of Secondary Education release CBSE UGC NET answer key in fourth week of August, 2018 after successful conduction of exam. Aspirants appeared in UGC NET 2018 paper may check out their answers from CBSE UGC NET 2018 answer key by hitting on link placed here.
Must Check Now: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key
UGC NET 2018 Question Papers:
To score well in CBSE UGC net 2018; aspirants may plan out their preparation by referring UGC NET 2018 Question Papers. Candidates, who’ve applied for UGC NET 2018 paper may hit on link placed here & get CBSE UGC NET Sample Paper.
Get Latest: CBSE UGC NET Previous Years Papers
CBSE UGC NET Important Dates:
|Events of UGC NET 2018||UGC NET Exam Dates|
|Submission of UGC NET Online Application Form||05-03-2018|
|Last date for Applying Online for UGC NET Notification||05-04-2018|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank) or through credit/debit card||06-04-2018|
|Correction in Particulars of UGC NET Application Form on the website||25-04-2018 to 01-05-2018|
|Date of UGC NET Examination||08-07-2018|
Time Schedule for NET July 2018:
|Dates Of UGC NET Exam 2018||08-07-2018 (Sunday)||08-07-2018 (Sunday)|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM (IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09.25 AM (IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test commences||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM (IST)|
Get Details On: UGC NET 2018 Dates
For getting more updates about UGC NET 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for acquiring more details about UGC NET 2018. For any query regarding CBSE NET Application Process, CBSE NET Age Limit Extended etc ask us in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On