UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus is available on this page. So those candidates, who are going to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018 they must check CS & Applications New Syllabus from this page.
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct UGC NET 2018 on 08/07/2018. Through this examination, the organization will recruit candidates at the vacant posts of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
Download UGC NET New Syllabus for Computer Science
As we know that Computer Science & Applications is the main subject of National Eligibility Test. So for your comfort we have provided here detailed UGC National Eligibility Test CS & Applications 2018 syllabus.
Candidates, now you need to do practice frequently to attain good marks in the exam. To get more information about UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018–19, you can scroll down the whole page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
UGC NET Syllabus for Computer Science and Application:
There will be two question papers, Paper-II and paper-III (Part A & Part B) paper –II will be cover 50 Objective Type question carrying 100 marks Paper-III will have two parts Part-A and Part-B
Paper-III will have 10 short essay type question (300 words) carrying 16 marks ach. In it there will be one question with internal choice from each unit (i.e 10 question form 10 units Total marks will be 160) Paper-III B will be compulsory and there will be one question from each of the elective. The candidate will attempt only one question (One elective only in 800 words) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of paper-III will be 200.
Get Here Details Of: UGC NET Syllabus
1) Discrete Structure:
- Sets, relation, Functions, Pigeonhole Principle, inclusion -Exclusion Principle, Equivalence and Partial orderings, elementary counting techniques Probability, Measures for Information and total information
- Compatibility: Model of computation-Finite Automata, Pushdown Automata, Non-determinism and NFS, DPDA and PDAs and languages accepted by these structure, Grammars languages, non compatibility and example of non computable problems
- Graph-definitions walks paths, trails, connected graphs, regular and bipartite graphs, cycles and circuits, tree and rooted tree, spanning trees, eccentricity of a vertex radius and diameter of a graph, central graphs, and centers of a tree, Hamiltonian and Eulerian graphs, and planar graphs
2) Computer Arithmetic:
- Proportional (Boolean Logic), Predicate Logic, Well formed formula (WFF), Satisfactory and tautology
- Logic Families: TTL, ECL and C-MOS sates, Boolean algebra and minimization of Boolean functions, Flip-Flop type’s race conditions and comparison, Design of combinational and sequential circuits
- Representation of Integer: Octal, Hex, Decimal and Binary, 2;s Complement and 1’s complement arithmetic, Floating point representation
Check Here: CBSE UGC NET Application Form
3) Programming in C and C++:
- Programming in C: Element of C-Tokens, Identifiers, Data types in C, Control structure in C, Sequence selection and iteration, Structured data types in C-arrays, structure, union, string an pointers
- O-O Programming concepts: Classes, Object, installation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and overloading
- C++ Programming: Element of C++ Tokens, identifiers, Variable and constants, Data types, Operator, Control Statement, Function parameter passing, Class and object, Constructor and destructor, overloading inheritance temples , exception handling
4) Relational Database Design and SQL:
- E-R Diagram and their transformation to relation design, normalization -INF, 2NF and BCNF
- SQL: Data definition language (DDL) Data manipulation language (DML), Data control language (DCL) commands database objects like. Views indexes, sequences, synonyms, data dictionary.
5) Data and File Structure:
- Data information, definition of data structure, arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, Graphs, priority queues, and heaps
- File Structure: Fields, records, and files sequential direct, index Sequential and elative files hashing, inverted lists multi list, B trees and B+ trees.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
6) Computer Network
- Network Fundaments: Local area Network (LAN), metropolitan Area Network *(MKAN), Wide area Network (WAN) m, Wireless Network, Inter Network
- Data Communication: channel capacity. Twisted pasi Coaxial cables, Fiber optic cables, Wireless transmission -radio, microwave infrared and millimeter waves Light wave transmission , telephones-local loop, trunks, multiplexing switching, narrowband ISDNm broadband ISDNm ATM, High speed LANS, Cellular radio Communication satellite-Geosynchronous and low orbit
7) System Software:
- Assemble language fundamental (8085 based assembly language programming), Assemblr-2 pass and single pass, Macros and Microprocessor
- Text editor programming environments debugger and program generator
- Phase of Compilation process, Lexical analysis, Lex package on UNIX System
8) Operating System:
- Main function of operating system, Multiprogramming multiprocessing and multitasking
- Memory management: Virtual memory, Paging, fragmentation
- Concurrent processing: mutual exclusion, critical regions, locks ad unlock
- Scheduling: CPU Scheduling, I/O Scheduling, resource scheduling, Banker’s Algorithm for deadlock handling.
Get Here: UGC NET Previous Years Papers
9) Software engineering:
- System development cycle (SDCL): Steps, water fall model, Prototypes, Spiral model
- Software Metrics: Software Project Management
- Software Design: System Design , Detailed design., function oriented design, Object oriented design, user interface design, Design level metrics
- Coding and testing: testing level metrics, Software quality ad reliability, clean room approach, Software reengineering
10) Current Trends and Technologies:
- The topic of current interest in Computer Science and Computer application shall be recovered. The expert shall use their judgment from time to time to include the topics of popular interest, which are expected to be known for an application development software
Check Details Of: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Steps to download UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018
Candidates can follow below stated procedure in order to download UGC NET CS & Applications New Syllabus PDF:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Information Bulletin UGC NET July 2018
- Now UGC NET Notification will get appeared on your screen, scroll down the page and hit the link provided there (www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx)
- After that a new window will get opened on your screen, you just have to search Computer Science Syllabus by tapping CTRL+F
- Now UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus PDF will get appeared on your screen
- At last download it at take hard copy of it for further usage.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018- Download Here
CBSE UGC NET Exam
The Central Board of Secondary Education will release CBSE UGC NET Application Form for 08 July Exam on 06/03/2018 on its official website that is cbsenet.nic.in. Candidates who are willing to get themselves registered for upcoming exam can apply till the last date that is 06/04/2018.
|Opening date for registration||6/03/2018|
|Last date for registration||5/04/2018|
You Can Also Check: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
To download the UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018–19, you need to visit the Official Link. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On