UGC NET Exam Pattern
For the first time, major changes have been introduced in UGC NET Exam Pattern by Central Board of Secondary Education. Here, we are providing CBSE UGC NET New Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts national level exam named as UGC NET every year. Students after qualifying this test can apply for lecturer-ship in reputed universities or take admissions for PhD Programs in Net Coordinating Universities.
UGC NET Exam Pattern changed for July Exam-Check
To qualify CBSE UGC NET 2018, aspirants must be aware of changed UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 which is available on below page. The board has announced the revision of exam pattern and eligibility criteria in short notification.
Candidates who wish to appear or are going to apply for UGC NET Exam they can check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018–19 which is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
As per the latest notification, UGC NET Entrance Test consists of two rounds of objective type papers. Each paper has its different standard and difficulty level which increases from first to second round.
UGC NET Entrance Exam will be conducting in offline mode. Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet. Total 150 questions will be asked in UGC National Eligibility Test.
- Question paper will include Objective Type Questions.
- Candidates have the choice to choose the medium of paper either Hindi or English.
- Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. CBSE is not following negative marking scheme in UGC NET.
|Number of Question||50 questions all are compulsory||100 questions all are compulsory|
|Duration||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST|
“Do you still have doubts regarding the new question pattern of UGC NET 2018?”
Want to Know? How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
Questions asked in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Check Also: CBSE UGC NET Previous Years Papers
Time Schedule for NET July, 2018
|Dates of Examination||Paper-1||Paper-2|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM(IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09.25 AM(IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test commences||09.30 AM(IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM(IST)|
Get Here Details Of: UGC NET Syllabus
For Person with Disability
- Thirty Minutes compensatory time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- They will also be provided with the services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate. The faculty of scribe will be provided only to those persons who have disability 40% or more.
- UGC will also provide the Test Booklets of Paper-I & II in Braille along with usual Test Booklets as provided to other candidates.
- Those candidates who are not in a position to write in their own hand-writing can also avail these services by making prior request (at least one week before the date of UGC-NET) in writing to the Coordinator of the NET Coordinating Institution.
Check Now: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
What Are The Major Change Made In UGC NET Exam Pattern?
The UGC NET 2018 examination is scheduled to be held on Sunday, July 8 by CBSE. Candidates who clear this examination are eligible for positions of Assistant Professors.
The major change made in the pattern of UGC NET Exam is that now the board will conduct two papers instead of the usual 3 papers.
Students we hope that above information will help you in understanding the new format of UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018–19. It’s the time to accomplish your career goal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On