UGC NET Management Syllabus
Those aspirants who are going to appear in UGC NET Exam 2018 held on 08-07-2018 and want to start their preparation according to latest UGC NET Management Syllabus are at the correct path. You can download UGC NET Mgt Exam Detailed Syllabus PDF directly by pressing below given Official link. CBSE will organize NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of Examination spread across the country.
On behalf of University Grant Commission, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts this National Eligibility Test on second Sunday of July 2018 for providing the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship to qualifying candidates.
UGC NET Management Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of National Eligibility Test is so wide consisting lots of subjects and topics. Here, on this page, we are giving UGC NET Mgt Exam Syllabus in PDF Form. Contenders who are going to apply for NET 2018 – 19 can check UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 in detailed by scrolling down this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
The National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year for which huge number of candidates applies. Only those applicants can apply for NET who have completed post graduate and want to make future in education field by becoming professor or lecturer.
Want to Know? Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
UGC NET Management Syllabus
Those candidates who will qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship will only eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Management Paper II & Paper III (A):
Unit – I
Get Here Details Of: UGC NET Syllabus
Unit – II
Unit – III
Want to Know? How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
Unit – IV
Unit – V
Get Here: UGC NET Previous Years Papers
Unit – VI
Unit – VII
Unit – VIII
Check Here: CBSE UGC NET Application Form
Unit – IX
Unit – X
UGC NET Management Syllabus for Paper III ( B ):
Elective – I
- Human Resource Management ( HRM ) – Significance; Objectives; Functions; A diagnostic model; External and Internal environment;
- Forces and Influences; Organizing HRM function.
- Recruitment and Selection – Sources of recruits; Recruiting methods; Selection procedure; Selection tests; Placement and Follow-up.
- Performance Appraisal System – Importance and Objectives; Techniques of appraisal system; New trends in appraisal system.
- Development of Personnel – Objectives; Determining Needs; Methods of Training & Development programs; Evaluation.
- Career Planning and Development – Concept of career; Career planning and development methods.
- Compensation and Benefits – Job evaluation techniques; Wage and salary administration; Fringe Benefits; Human resource records and audit.
- Employee Discipline – importance; causes and forms; Disciplinary action; Domestic enquiry.
- Grievance Management – Importance; Process and Practices; Employee Welfare and Social Security Measures.
- Industrial Relations – Importance; Industrial conflicts; Causes; Dispute settlement machinery.
- Trade Unions – Importance of Unionism; Union leadership; National Trade Union Movement.
- Collective Bargaining – Concept; Process; Pre-requisites; New trends in collective bargaining.
- Industrial Democracy and Employee Participation – Need for industrial democracy; Pre – requisites for industrial democracy; Employee Participation – Objectives; Forms of Employee Participation.
- Future of Human Resource Management.
Get Here: UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Elective – II
- Marketing – Concept; Nature and Scope; Marketing myopia; Marketing mix; Different environments and their influences on marketing; Understanding the customer and competition.
- Role and Relevance of Segmentation and Positioning; Static and Dynamic understanding of BCG Matrix and Product Life Cycle; Brands – Meaning and Role; Brand building strategies; Share increasing strategies.
- Pricing objectives; Pricing concepts; Pricing methods.
- Product – Basic and Augmented stages in New Product Developments
- Test Marketing Concepts.
- Promotion mix – Role and Relevance of advertising Sales promotion – media planning and management.
- Advertising – Planning, execution and evaluation.
- Different tools used in sales promotion and their specific advantages and limitations.
- Public Relations – Concept and Relevance.
- Distribution channel hierarchy; Role of each member in the channel; Analysis of business potential and evaluation of performance of the channel members.
- Wholesaling and Retailing – Different types and the strengths of each one; Emerging issues in different kinds of retailing in India.
- Marketing Research – Sources of Information; Data Collection; Basic Tools used in Data Analysis; Structuring a Research Report.
- Marketing to Organisations – Segmentation Models; Buyer behaviour models; Organisational, buying process.
- Consumer Behaviour theories and models and their specific relevance to marketing managers.
- Sales Function – Role of technology in automation of sales function Customer relationship management including the concept of ‘Relationship Marketing’.
- Use of internet as a medium of marketing; Managerial issues in reaching consumers / organisation through internet.
- Structuring and managing marketing organisations.
- Export Marketing – Indian and global context.
Elective – III
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Valuation Concepts – Risk and Return; Valuation of Securities; Pricing Theories – Capital asset pricing model and Arbitrage pricing theory – Understanding financial statements and analysis thereof.
- Capital budgeting decisions; Risk analysis in capital budgeting and Long – Term sources of finance.
- Capital Structure – Theories and Factors; Cost of capital.
- Dividend Policies – Theories and Determinants.
- Working Capital Management – Determinants and Financing; Cash management; Inventory management; Receivables management.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate risk management.
- Mergers and Acquitions.
- International Financial Management
You Can Also Check: UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
Elective – IV
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy; Export promotion policies; Trade agreements with other countries; Policy and performance of Export zones and Export – oriented units; Export incentives.
- International marketing logistics; International logistical structures; Export Documentation framework; Organization of shipping services; Chartering practices; Marine cargo insurance.
- International financial environment; Foreign exchange markets; Deterrnination of exchange rates; Exchange risk measurement; International investment; International capital markets; International Credit Rating Agencies and Implications of their ratings.
- WTO and Multilateral trade agreements pertaining to trade in goods; trade in services and TRIPS; Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs); International Trade Blocks – NAFTA, ASEAN, SAARC, EU, WTO and Dispute Settlement Mechanism.
- Technology monitoring; Emerging Opportunities for Global Business.
NET Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants who have little bit nervousness to think about exam pattern. They are not need to worry now!!! Here, in below section of the page, we are providing complete National Eligibility Test exam Pattern. So, candidates are advised to scroll down this page and collect all info about exam nature.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What Are The Steps Of Downloading UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018?
Step 1: To download UGC NET Management Syllabus, first of all, candidates have to visit its official website that is www.ugc.ac.in
Step 2: Secondly hit on “Syllabus for NET” link appearing at left hand side of the home page to view all the topics of UGC NET Management Detailed Syllabus
Step 3: This will shift you to next page from where you will see lots of subject’s link.
Step 4: Applicants should tap on appropriate subject link of which they want to check the Syllabus of UGC NET Management.
Step 5: Within few seconds, a PDF file will be opened of UGC NET Management Syllabus at your computer screen which should be read by the candidates completely.
Step 6: Afterwards, contenders should hit on suitable tab to download UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 on their desktop.
Step 7: At the last, you should take print out copy of UGC NET Management Syllabus for avoid any problem at the preparation time.
Step 8: Now start preparation according to latest UGC NET Mgt Exam Syllabus 2018.
UGC NET Management Syllabus – Get From Here
|Events of UGC NET 2018||Important Dates|
Submission of UGC NET Online Application Form
|Last date for Applying Online for UGC NET 2018 Notification||05-04-2018|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank) or through credit/debit card||06-04-2018|
|Correction in Particulars of UGC NET Application Form on the website|
25-04-2018 to 01-05-2018
|Date of UGC NET Examination||08-07-2018|
Check Also: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
Time Schedule for Net July 2018:
|Dates Of UGC NET Exam 2018||08-07-2018 (Sunday)||08-07-2018 (Sunday)|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM (IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|09.25 AM (IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test commences||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM (IST)|
Individual may fetch more information regarding UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 – 19 by going through Official Link. Candidates can make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D from keyboard for getting more updates related to UGC NET Management Syllabus/ UGC NET Management Exam, Dates, qualifying marks etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On