UGC NET Management Syllabus
Check Here Detailed UGC NET Management Syllabus !! National Testing Agency will conduct UGC NET Management Exam in the year 2021. So appearing candidates can download UGC NET Management New Syllabus PDF and exam pattern from here.
Info regarding UGC NET Management Syllabus 2021:
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NTA UGC NET 2021|
|Category||UGC NET Management Syllabus 2021|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2021:
Aspirants who have little bit nervousness to think about exam pattern. They are not need to worry now!!! Here, in below section of the page, we are providing complete National Eligibility Test Exam Pattern. So, candidates are advised to scroll down this page and collect all info about exam nature.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
Download : UGC NET Management Syllabus PDF
UGC NET Management Syllabus 2021
Those candidates who will qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship will only eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Management Paper II & Paper III (A):
Unit – I
Unit – II
Unit – III
Unit – IV
Unit – V
Unit – VI
Unit – VII
Unit – VIII
Unit – IX
Unit – X
Get Here: NTA UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Management Syllabus for Paper III ( B ):
Elective – I
- Human Resource Management ( HRM ) – Significance; Objectives; Functions; A diagnostic model; External and Internal environment;
- Forces and Influences; Organizing HRM function.
- Recruitment and Selection – Sources of recruits; Recruiting methods; Selection procedure; Selection tests; Placement and Follow-up.
- Performance Appraisal System – Importance and Objectives; Techniques of appraisal system; New trends in appraisal system.
- Development of Personnel – Objectives; Determining Needs; Methods of Training & Development programs; Evaluation.
- Career Planning and Development – Concept of career; Career planning and development methods.
- Compensation and Benefits – Job evaluation techniques; Wage and salary administration; Fringe Benefits; Human resource records and audit.
- Employee Discipline – importance; causes and forms; Disciplinary action; Domestic enquiry.
- Grievance Management – Importance; Process and Practices; Employee Welfare and Social Security Measures.
- Industrial Relations – Importance; Industrial conflicts; Causes; Dispute settlement machinery.
- Trade Unions – Importance of Unionism; Union leadership; National Trade Union Movement.
- Collective Bargaining – Concept; Process; Pre-requisites; New trends in collective bargaining.
- Industrial Democracy and Employee Participation – Need for industrial democracy; Pre – requisites for industrial democracy; Employee Participation – Objectives; Forms of Employee Participation.
- Future of Human Resource Management.
Elective – II
- Marketing – Concept; Nature and Scope; Marketing myopia; Marketing mix; Different environments and their influences on marketing; Understanding the customer and competition.
- Role and Relevance of Segmentation and Positioning; Static and Dynamic understanding of BCG Matrix and Product Life Cycle; Brands – Meaning and Role; Brand building strategies; Share increasing strategies.
- Pricing objectives; Pricing concepts; Pricing methods.
- Product – Basic and Augmented stages in New Product Developments
- Test Marketing Concepts.
- Promotion mix – Role and Relevance of advertising Sales promotion – media planning and management.
- Advertising – Planning, execution and evaluation.
- Different tools used in sales promotion and their specific advantages and limitations.
- Public Relations – Concept and Relevance.
- Distribution channel hierarchy; Role of each member in the channel; Analysis of business potential and evaluation of performance of the channel members.
- Wholesaling and Retailing – Different types and the strengths of each one; Emerging issues in different kinds of retailing in India.
- Marketing Research – Sources of Information; Data Collection; Basic Tools used in Data Analysis; Structuring a Research Report.
- Marketing to Organisations – Segmentation Models; Buyer behaviour models; Organisational, buying process.
- Consumer Behaviour theories and models and their specific relevance to marketing managers.
- Sales Function – Role of technology in automation of sales function Customer relationship management including the concept of ‘Relationship Marketing’.
- Use of internet as a medium of marketing; Managerial issues in reaching consumers / organisation through internet.
- Structuring and managing marketing organisations.
- Export Marketing – Indian and global context.
Elective – III
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Valuation Concepts – Risk and Return; Valuation of Securities; Pricing Theories – Capital asset pricing model and Arbitrage pricing theory – Understanding financial statements and analysis thereof.
- Capital budgeting decisions; Risk analysis in capital budgeting and Long – Term sources of finance.
- Capital Structure – Theories and Factors; Cost of capital.
- Dividend Policies – Theories and Determinants.
- Working Capital Management – Determinants and Financing; Cash management; Inventory management; Receivables management.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate risk management.
- Mergers and Acquitions.
- International Financial Management
Elective – IV
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy; Export promotion policies; Trade agreements with other countries; Policy and performance of Export zones and Export – oriented units; Export incentives.
- International marketing logistics; International logistical structures; Export Documentation framework; Organization of shipping services; Chartering practices; Marine cargo insurance.
- International financial environment; Foreign exchange markets; Deterrnination of exchange rates; Exchange risk measurement; International investment; International capital markets; International Credit Rating Agencies and Implications of their ratings.
- WTO and Multilateral trade agreements pertaining to trade in goods; trade in services and TRIPS; Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs); International Trade Blocks – NAFTA, ASEAN, SAARC, EU, WTO and Dispute Settlement Mechanism.
- Technology monitoring; Emerging Opportunities for Global Business.
Check Out: NTA UGC NET Books
About UGC NET Exam 2021:
You can download UGC NET Mgt Exam Detailed Syllabus PDF directly by pressing above given Official link. NTA will organize NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of Examination spread across the country.
On behalf of University Grant Commission, National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts this National Eligibility Test for providing the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship to qualifying candidates.
Check Subject Wise Syllabus:
|UGC NET English Syllabus||UGC NET Economics Syllabus|
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||UGC NET Political Science Syllabus|
|UGC NET Commerce Syllabus||NTA UGC NET Electronic Science Syllabus|
UGC NET Management Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of National Eligibility Test is so wide consisting lots of subjects and topics. Here, on this page, we are giving UGC NET Mgt Exam Syllabus in PDF Form. Contenders who are going to apply for NET 2021 can check UGC NET Management Syllabus 2021 in detailed from this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
The National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year for which huge number of candidates applies. Only those applicants can apply for NET who have completed post graduate and want to make future in education field by becoming professor or lecturer.
Press Here For: NTA UGC NET Official Website
Individual may fetch more information regarding UGC NET Management Syllabus 2021 by going through Official Link. Candidates can make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D from keyboard for getting more updates related to UGC NET Management Syllabus/ UGC NET Management Exam, Dates, qualifying marks etc.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NTA UGC NET Mock Test||NTA UGC NET Answer Key|
|NTA UGC NET Admit Card||NTA UGC NET Result|
|NTA UGC NET Exam Date||NTA UGC NET Previous Year Papers|
|NTA UGC NET Exam Coaching Centres||NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria|