UGC NET Notification 2014
UGC has released a notification to invite NET Online Application form2014 for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow and Assistant professor through National Eligibility Test (NET). Willing applicants may apply before last date.
Dynamic applicants should hold this opportunity and apply to appear in NET by filling online application form from the official website before May 05, 2014 and send the print out of the form to prescribed address before 15th May 2014.
For further details regarding UGC NET Notification 2014 you may see the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization:
University Grant Commission
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2014:
- Candidates should have Masters Degree with minimum 55 % marks from any recognized University.
- Relaxation in percentage will be given as per the Govt. norms.
- For the Junior Research Fellowship, age limit of applicants should be below 28 years.
- There is no upper age limitation for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category will be as per the Govt. Rules.
- For General Candidates- Rs.450/-
- For OBC candidates- Rs.225/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates- Rs.110/-
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants should pay examination fee in the form of Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) along with Bank charges (commission) of Rs.40/-
Selection of the applicants will be based on written test.
How to apply?
- Willing aspirants should have to apply online by visiting the official website which is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Candidates should fill the online application form in an appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature, pay the required fees through the Challan and submit it.
- After successful submission aspirants should take a printout of duly filled online application form
- Aspirants should send the form duly affixed with passport size photo attested by the Head of the University Department/Gazetted officer in an envelope Super scribed “UGC National Eligibility Test For Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility For Assistant Professor, June, 2014” along with the relevant document/ certificates to the below mentioned address:
Principal of the Coordinating Institution”
- Last date for applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee: May 05, 2014
- Last date of submission of Fee: May 07, 2014
- Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website: May 10, 2014
- Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form and Attendance Slip at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate): May 15, 2014.
Gather More Knowledge on UGC NET
|UGC Recruitment||UGC NET Coaching|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC Approved University List||UGC NET Syllabus|
Note: For more details you may check Official Link.