UGC NET Notification 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education releases a notice of UGC NET Notification 2015 for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow and Assistant professor through National Eligibility Test (NET) going to be held in June.
Engrossed and capable applicants may apply by filling UGC NET Application Form on or before the closing date. For further details regarding UGC NET Notification 2015 such as eligibility criteria, how to fill application form, important dates etc you may see the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET Notification 2015 Details:
- Candidates should have completed Master Degree with minimum 55% marks from University recognized by UGC in the related subjects.
- Candidates who will be appearing at the qualifying exams of final year of Master degree may also apply.
- Candidates who have possessed Ph.D. degree completed by 19th September, 1991 with 50% marks can also apply.
- Age limit of an applicant should be below 28 years as on 01st December 2014 to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellowship
- There is no upper age limitation for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category will be as per the Govt. Rules.
- For General Candidates- Rs.450/-
- For other backward category – Rs.225/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates- Rs.110/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay an examination fee either by credit/debit card or through printed e-challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of dedicated applicants will be based on their performance in written test.
How to apply?
- Willing aspirants should have to apply online by visiting the CBSE website that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- ·Candidates should fill the online application form in an appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature, pay the required fees and submit it.
- After successful submission aspirants should take a printout of duly filled online application form.
- Aspirants should send the completely filled form duly affixed with recent passport size photo attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer along with the relevant document/ certificates to the below mentioned address:
Registrar/ Principal of the NET Coordinating Institution.
Last date to apply: April 2015.
Note: Candidates can check the Official Link to know more information.
Gather More Knowledge on UGC NET
|UGC Recruitment||UGC NET Coaching|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC Approved University List||UGC NET Syllabus|