NTA UGC NET 2019
National Testing Agency has issued the official notification for NTA UGC NET 2019. Online submission of UGC NET Application Form will be entertained till 30-03-2019. Interested candidates can apply online for UGC National Eligibility Test 2019 through this page. Have a look below for more info regarding UGC-NET June Exam Dates.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||UGC NET 2019 Dates|
|Opening Date to fill UGC NET Online|
|Last date for UGC NET apply online||30-03-2019|
|Correction in particulars of Application|
Form on website only
|07-14 April, 2019|
|UGC NET Admit card availability||15-05-2019|
|UGC NET Exam Date||20-06-2019 & 21-06-2019 and |
24-06-2019 to 28-06-2019
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||by 15-07-2019|
|Official Website(s)||www.ntanet.nic.in / www.nta.ac.in|
NTA UGC NET
The NTA will conduct the next UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ or for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ from 20 June to 28 June, 2019. The test will consist of two papers as given below: The candidates are required to apply online between 01 March, 2019 – 30 March, 2019. The fees can be paid up to 01 April, 2019
National Testing Agency will conduct UGC NET Exam for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national citizens from 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 in two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you want to attain detailed information about UGC NET admission process related to NTA UGC NET 2019 Online Application Form then you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria (NTA यूजीसी नेट पात्रता)
Before appearing in any examination, it is necessary for candidate to satisfy the norms of that examination. To appear in NTA UGC NET examination, applicants are required to satisfy below mentioned education and age eligibility.
- Candidate interested to appear in NTA UGC NET 2019 exam must have degree of master’s or equivalent degree from well- known Universities/Institutions by UGC.
- Contender should be passed out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- For UGC NET 2019, relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
- For Junior Research Fellowship position age limit of candidates should be 28 years as on 1st January 2019. 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates. Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience. Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For Assistant Professor Position there is no prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
More Links Related To UGC NET:
|NTA UGC NET Exam Coaching Centres In India||Check Here|
|NTA UGC NET Electronic Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|UGC NET Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Application Form||Check Here|
|UGC NET Result||Check Here|
|UGC NET Management Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET English Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Economics Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Political Science Syllabus||Check Here|
|UGC NET Commerce Syllabus||Check Here|
|NTA UGC NET Admit Card||Check Here|
|How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam||Check Here|
|UGC NET Previous Years Papers||Check Here|
|UGC NET Cut Off||Check Here|
NTA UGC NET Age Limits
Candidates will be obliged to know that the maximum age limit has been extended for two years to join Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), i.e., the present upper age limit has been increased from 28 years to 30 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India:
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender categories and to women applicants: 05 years
- Candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree: 03 years
- There is no upper age limit if applying for Assistant Professor.
NTA UGC NET Application Fee:
For NTA UGC NET 2019 Entrance Exam candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
Fee details according to category are as follows, applicants can check their fee amount as per their category. Payment of application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
Candidates submitting the fee through e-challan have to make the payment in cash at Syndicate Bank Branches only.
|SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD) /Transgender||Rs.200/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- NTA UGC NET 2019 is offline mode entrance test which consists of two papers.
- Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- There will be 02 Papers in NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam including 150 questions in total.
- Questions in NTA UGC NET are of objective type.
- You need to make the choice of the medium of paper, i.e., Hindi or English which will be exercised at the time of filling the NTA UGC NET form.
- Questions asked in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each correct answer will be rewarded 02 marks. NTA is not following negative marking scheme in सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट.
“Do you still have doubts regarding the new question pattern of UGC NET 2019?”
|Paper||No. of Questions|
(all are compulsory)
- First Shift – 03 hours (09:30 am to 12:30 pm) IST
- Second Shift – 03 hours (02:30 pm to 05:30 pm) IST
Check Here: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
What after Qualifying NTA UGC NET Examination 2019?
Students after qualifying NTA UGC NET must wonder about the career benefits. Well, here is the list of jobs and career options that you can easily grab after qualifying the National Eligibility Test –
- Become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in any of the UGC Approved Universities
- Become a Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant/Associate or Research Analyst in any of the prestigious organization, universities or laborites.
- Become an employee of highly reputed Public-Sector Organizations in India.
- Become an Entrepreneur of your own coaching or organization.
- Publish Your Own Research, Become an Author or a NET Faculty.
- Start Teaching Undergraduate or Post Graduate Students or Educational Professionals.
Steps to fill NTA UGC NET Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to apply for NTA UGC NET 2019 they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ National Testing Agency that is nta.ac.in
- Press “UGC-NET June 2019” link available in the Applications bar in the middle section of homepage.
- Further select “Fill Application Form – June 2019” option on the newly opened page.
- Here, hit “Apply for UGC-NET JUNE – 2019” button.
- Read the complete NTA UGC NET Eligibility details carefully by downloading the Information Bulletin PDF.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit existing user if you are already registered or hit Registration if you are a new user.
- Now complete the steps given below to fill UGC NET Application Form:
Step-1: Fill in the UGC NET Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format to the NTA UGC NET 2019 Application Form.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using SBI/HDFC/Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four copies of UGC NET Online Form after successful remittance of fee.
UGC-NET June 2019 – Apply Links
|NTA UGC NET Notification 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|New Registration for UGC NET June 2019||Press Here|
|Applicant Login||Press Here|
|FAQ’s related to NTA UGC NET||Download PDF|
|UGC NET Official Link 1||Press Here|
|UGC NET Official Link 2||Press Here|
How to Prepare for UGC NET & Clear the Exam in 1st Attempt?
Every person is born with unique potential. Everyone has a different learning style for How to Prepare for UGC Net Exam and different memorizing capability. Some are brilliant and really work hard to get success; some are average who manage to get good score whereas some study hard but still fail to achieve good grades.
The students preparing for NTA UGC NET Exam 2019 are required to study really hard as the difficulty level of this exam is very high. To churn out the best of talent it requires a comprehensively designed testing process. Here we are providing the best NTA UGC NET Exam, NTA UGC-NET (Paper 1/2/3) Section Wise Tips to score good marks. So you just have to hit the below stated link.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card:
Before appearing in examination, candidates have to download their NTA UGC NET admit card / सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट प्रवेश पत्र and bring it at the time of examination. For downloading NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket Candidates have to visit official website of NTA /UGC and get your examination hall ticket before the examination date. Admit Cards for NTA UGC NET 2019 shall be available from 15-05-2019 onwards.
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
NTA UGC NET Result:
After successfully completing NTA UGC NET Examination, every individual will be looking NTA NET Result. So, candidates can get their NTA UGC NET score card when the official will announce the NTA यूजीसी नेट रिजल्ट.
Exam Results for NTA UGC NET June 2019 are expected to be declared by 15-07-2019. All participated candidates are advised to keep a regular visit on official web page of NTA /UGC for your NET result.
Contenders may go through Official Link to acquire whole information about NTA UGC NET 2019. Keep a regular touch on our web page and get all updates. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Google + for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|