NTA UGC NET 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) was approved by the Union Cabinet to conduct NTA UGC NET 2019. Candidates can now scroll down this page to know the Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, and Syllabus of NTA UGC NET.
The NTA is going to release NTA UGC NET Notification and NTA UGC NET Application Form on 01-09-2018. Last date to submit UGC NET Application Form will be 30-09-2018. After that NTA UGC NET Admit Card will be released in last week of November 2018.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam Date
National Testing Agency will conduct UGC NET Exam for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national citizens from 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 in two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you want to attain detailed information about UGC NET admission process related to NTA UGC NET 2019 Online Application Form then you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET 2019
सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट 2019
विश्वविद्यालयों और महाविद्यालयों में लेक्चरर बनने की इच्छारखने वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए NET (राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा) एग्जाम एक ऐसे द्वार का कार्य करता है जो उन्हें उनके सपने के और करीब ले जाता है. इस एग्जाम का आयोजन NTA सीबीएसई के द्वारा किया जाता है. NTA, यूजीसी नेट की परीक्षा का आयोजन 84 भाषाओं में आयोजित करती है। इस बार यह परीक्षा जनवरी के आखिरी सप्ताह 2019 को होने जा रही है. परीक्षा के लिए अप्लाई करने की आखिरी तारीख 30-09-2018 है.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||UGC NET 2019 Dates|
|Releasing of official UGC NET 2019 Notification||01.09.2018|
|Starting of UGC NET online application||01.09.2018|
|Last date for UGC NETapply online||30.09.2018|
|UGC NET Admit card availability||Last week of November 2018|
|UGC NET Exam Date||02.12.2018 to 16.12.2018 (two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays)|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||Last week of January 2019|
NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria (NTA यूजीसी नेट पात्रता)
Before appearing in any examination, it is necessary for candidate to satisfy the norms of that examination. To appear in NTA UGC NET examination, applicants are required to satisfy below mentioned education and age eligibility.
- Candidate interested to appear in NTA UGC NET 2019 exam must have degree of master’s or equivalent degree from well- known Universities/Institutions by UGC.
- Contender should be passed out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- For UGC NET 2019, relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
- For Junior Research Fellowship position age limit of candidates should be 28 years as on 1st January 2019. 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates. Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience. Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For Assistant Professor Position there is no prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Must Check: NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
NTA UGC NET Age Limits
Candidates will be obliged to know that the maximum age limit has been extended for two years to join Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), i.e., the present upper age limit has been increased from 28 years to 30 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India:
- OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants: 05 years
- Candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree: 03 years
NTA UGC NET Application Fee:
For NTA UGC NET 2019 Entrance Exam candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
Fee details according to category are as follows, applicants can check their fee amount as per their category. Payment of application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
Candidates submitting the fee through e-challan have to make the payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Get Here Details Of: UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Exam Pattern
NTA UGC NET 2019 entrance test will consist of two papers. Examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet. Total 150 questions will be asked in NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam which is divided into 2 papers.
NTA UGC NET Question paper will include objective type questions. Candidates have the choice to choose the medium of paper either Hindi or English. Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the NTA UGC NET form. Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. NTA is not following negative marking scheme in सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट.
Questions asked in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
“Do you still have doubts regarding the new question pattern of UGC NET 2019?”
|Number of Question|
50 questions all are compulsory
|100 questions all are compulsory|
|Duration||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Pattern
What after Qualifying NTA UGC NET Examination 2019?
Students after qualifying NTA UGC NET must wonder about the career benefits. Well, here is the list of jobs and career options that you can easily grab after qualifying the National Eligibility Test –
- Become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in any of the UGC Approved Universities
- Become a Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant/Associate or Research Analyst in any of the prestigious organization, universities or laborites.
- Become an employee of highly reputed Public-Sector Organizations in India.
- Become an Entrepreneur of your own coaching or organization.
- Publish Your Own Research, Become an Author or a NET Faculty.
- Start Teaching Undergraduate or Post Graduate Students or Educational Professionals.
Steps to fill NTA UGC NET Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to apply for NTA UGC NET 2019 they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ National Testing Agency that is nta.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Current Events tab in left side of that page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable link then hit on “Information Bulletin UGC NET July 2019” link
- It will redirect you to a new page, just read the NTA UGC NET Eligibility and other important details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit existing user if you are already registered or hit Registration if you are a new user
- After that fill the required details in UGC NET Registration or UGC NET Login Form
- Then you will receive the username and password on your registered email id or mobile number
- Fill all the required details like Personal, Qualification, course details and some other details in NTA UGC NET 2019 Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of UGC NET Application Form fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of UGC NET Online Application Form for further usage.
How to Prepare for UGC NET & Clear the Exam in 1st Attempt?
Every person is born with unique potential. Everyone has a different learning style for How to Prepare for UGC Net Exam and different memorizing capability. Some are brilliant and really work hard to get success; some are average who manage to get good score whereas some study hard but still fail to achieve good grades.
The students preparing for NTA UGC NET Exam 2019 are required to study really hard as the difficulty level of this exam is very high. To churn out the best of talent it requires a comprehensively designed testing process. Here we are providing the best NTA UGC NET Exam, NTA UGC-NET (Paper 1/2/3) Section Wise Tips to score good marks. So you just have to hit the below stated link.
Read Here>> How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
NTA UGC NET Admit Card:
Before appearing in examination, candidates have to download their NTA UGC NET admit card / सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट प्रवेश पत्र and bring it at the time of examination. For downloading NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket Candidates have to visit official website of NTA /UGC and get your examination hall ticket before the examination date.
NTA UGC NET Result:
After successfully completing NTA UGC NET Examination, every individual will be looking NTA NET Result. So, candidates can get their NTA UGC NET score card when the official will announce the NTA यूजीसी नेट रिजल्ट. All participated candidates are advised to keep a regular visit on official web page of NTA /UGC for your NET result.
Check Now: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
Contenders may go through Official Link to acquire whole information about NTA UGC NET 2019. Keep a regular touch on our web page and get all updates. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Google + for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On