University Grants Commission, New Delhi has circulated a Deputy Director Job notification titled as UGC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up vacant posts of Deputy Director.
Interested job seekers who want to clutch this chance can apply for UGC Recruitment 2018 notification by forwarding application form on or before the closing date that is 24-11-2018(24th November 2018)
This Page Includes:
UGC Deputy Director Recruitment:
To submit UGC application form for UGC Deputy Director Recruitment, individuals may need to follow below provided simple and easy steps and apply before the time limit end.
Candidates can get complete information regarding University Grants Commission Recruitment Notification from the lower part of this page which is well framed by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||University Grants Commission, New Delhi|
|Post name||Deputy Director|
|Number of UGC Vacancy||As per required|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last date for UGC Application Form||24-11-2018|
- Post Name: Deputy Director (IAC & IFD)
- No. of UGC Vacancy: Various
UGC Eligibility Criteria:
For UGC Deputy Director Recruitment, contenders must possess Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree from recognized university/ Institutions with good academic records.
UGC Age Limit:
Age of contenders applying for UGC Jobs, should not be more than 56 years as per norms of organization. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Selected contenders for University Grants Commission Recruitment will get Rs. 67700-208700/- as monthly salary along other further perks/ benefits as per the norms from the organization.
Selection Process for UGC Vacancy:
For University Grants Commission Jobs, engagement of appliers will be done on the basis of their performances in personal interview conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply For UGC Application Form?
Aspirants who are applying UGC jobs can go through the process to apply stated below:
- First go to official website of University Grants Commission that is ugc.ac.in to apply for UGC Job Openings 2018
- After that you have to select “Jobs” under “More” section on home page for UGC New Delhi Recruitment.
- Now, choose “Inviting Nomination for the post of Deputy Director (IAC & IFD) in the level-11, on deputation on Foreign Service terms” link.
- Then, read all information carefully from UGC Notification.
- Download UGC Application Form from UGC Advertisement Official PDF.
- Fill Application Form with all correct details.
- Affixa recent passport size photo with signature on UGC application form.
- Attach entire documents with the University Grants Commission Application form.
- Put all the Documents in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
UGC Office [Dy. Secretary (Adm)]
UGC Recruitment Last Date:
Closing date for submission of application form: 24-11-2018
Aspirants searching for more information about UGC Recruitment 2018 – 19, you can go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|