University Grants Commission invites online applications against UGC Recruitment from experienced candidates to fill up 06 vacant Posts of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer. Applicants are required to fill online application form till 05-04-2019 for UGC Jobs.
UGC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Name of Organization: University Grants Commission
- Name of Posts: Deputy Secretary and Education Officer
- UGC Vacancies: 06
- UGC Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 05-04-2019
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 12-04-2019
- Official Website: www.ugc.ac.in
Q1. UGC Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||UGC Vacancy|
Q2. What Qualification is needed for UGC Notification?
For UGC Deputy Secretary Recruitment:
- First class Master’ Degree of a recognized University with a good academic record
- At least 7 years’ experience of teaching/ research in University or college or Educational Administration in higher education for UGC Recruitment Advertisement
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department
- Doctorate Degree is desirable for UGC 2019 Recruitment.
For UGC Education Officer Recruitment:
- Minimum second class Master’s degree with 55% of marks from a recognized University;
- Five years of experience of teaching/research/Educational Administration.
|UGC Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|UGC Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q3. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
- For Deputy Secretary: 45 years as on last date of receipt of application
- For Education Officer: 40 years as on 12/04/2019
Q4. What is Salary Structure for UGC Advertisement?
For Deputy Secretary:
- 78,800-2,09,200/-plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time to Central Govt. servants in corresponding posts.
- The candidates drawing higher pay in pay level will be eligible for protection of pay in the pay level attached to the post.
For Education Officer:
- 67,700-2,08,700/- plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time to Central Govt. servants in corresponding posts.
- The candidates drawing higher pay in pay level will be eligible for protection of pay in the pay level attached to the post for UGC Online Form
Check Now: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q5. What is Process of Hiring?
Selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview against University Grants Commission Recruitment.
Q6. How to Fill UGC Online Application Form?
- First go to official website of University Grants Commission that is ugc.ac.in.
- After that you have to select “Jobs” under “More” section on home page for UGC Delhi Recruitment.
- Now, choose “Advertisement for the Post of Deputy Secretary/Education Officer in University Grants Commission, New Delhi” link.
- Then, read all information carefully from UGC Notification.
- And hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill Application Form with all correct details.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” tab.
- Take print out of dully filled UGC Application Form.
- Affix recent passport size photo with signature on UGC application form.
- Attach entire documents with the University Grants Commission Application form.
- Put all the Documents in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________________________.”
Q7. Where You Will Submit Hard Copy of Application?
To the UGC Office,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
Find Out: More Jobs in Delhi
Q8. What is Age of Retirement?
Age of retirement is 60 Years.
Q9. What is Period of Probation?
Period of Probation is 2 Years
UGC Recruitment 2019 Details:
University Grants Commission, New Delhi has circulated a Job notification titled as UGC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up 06 vacant Posts of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer.
Interested job seekers who want to clutch this chance can apply for UGC Recruitment 2019 notification by forwarding application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 05-04-2019. You need to submit hard copy of application till 12-04-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Daily Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|