A job notification is promulgated as UGC Recruitment with an aim to recruit promising candidates for Officer & Other Posts in University Grants Commission. Aspirants who are qualified and eligible for the required posts, they can apply for UGC Recruitment 2016 by filling their application form through online and offline mode before the last date that is mentioned below.
Job seekers can submit their application form latest by 24th June 2016 through offline mode and 20th June 2016 through online mode. Here we are disclosing to you all the information regarding UGC Vacancy such as age limits, selection process, how to apply etc. which you can see by scrolling this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||University Grants Commission|
|No. of vacancy||5|
|Last date to apply||Mentioned below|
UGC Vacancies and Qualification Details
|S.NO.||Posts name||Vacancies||Qualification/ Eligibility|
|1||Financial Advisor (on deputation)||1||Officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services with 17 years’ service|
|2||Director (on deputation)||1||Officers of All India Services/Central Secretariat Services (Selection Grade) or in the equivalent grade|
|3||Deputy Secretary (Direct recruitment)||2||Master’ Degree of a recognized University with a good academic record|
|4||Education Officer (Direct recruitment)||1||Master’s Degree with minimum of 55%|
To Know More Post Graduate Jobs:- Press Here
Age of the candidates will be recognized in following ways:
- Financial Advisor and Director – As per organization rules
- Deputy Secretary – 45 years
- Education Officer – 40 years
- Relaxation is applicable as per department rules.
|Financial Advisor (on deputation)||Rs.37400 to Rs.67000 + Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-|
|Director (on deputation)||Rs.37400 to Rs.67000 + Grade Pay of Rs.8900/-|
|Deputy Secretary (Direct recruitment)||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-|
|Education Officer (Direct recruitment)||Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-|
- Selection of applicants is based on written examination followed up by personal interview carried on by the organization.
- Candidates have to qualify both the rounds for final selection.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
How to Apply For UGC Application Form
- Aspirants who are applying UGC jobs can go through the process to apply stated below:
- First go to official website of University Grants Commission that is ugc.ac.in
- Select “Jobs” under “More” section on home page.
- Choose “Application are invited for posts of Financial Advisor, Director______” link.
- Read all information carefully and come back to previous page.
- Hit “Apply Online” link beside “View All Achieves Jobs” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all correct details.
- Upload a recent passport size photo with signature on application form.
- Recheck application form and hit “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of application form available on PDF and fill application form with correct details.
- Affix a photo on application form and attach entire documents with the form.
- Put all the Documents in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
The Deputy Secretary (Admn.),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Also Have A Look At:- More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date for online application form: 20th June 2016
- Closing date for submission of application form: 24th June 2016
Aspirants searching for more information about University Grants Commission Recruitment 2016, you can go through official notification.
Advertisement for UGC Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|