UGC Recruitment 2015
An employment notification titled as UGC Recruitment 2015 has pronounced by University Grants Commission. Applications are invited for filling up the vacant seat of Director Post. Career oriented job hunters who want to fill this vacant position can apply for UGC Jobs opportunity by forwarding prescribed application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|Name Of The Post||Director|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||Within 30 Days|
University Grants Commission of India was established in 1956 and their headquarter was located in New Delhi, India. This commission was founded by Indian Union government. It has 6 regional centres in Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Pune, Bhopal and Bangalore.
Dedicated job hunters can collect remaining details in concern to UGC Recruitment 2015 such as Eligibility criteria, salary package, mode of assortment, process to apply, important date etc through this page, written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates, who are searching Jobs in Bangalore, must apply for these latest openings till last date which is mentioned above.
Interested Job hunters, who want to do a job as Director, should be an eminent academician.
Applicants who will be appointed under UGC Recruitment 2015, will get a salary package as same as those of the Vice Chancellors.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applying job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview, which will be conducting by the selection committee of University Grants Commission.
Process to Apply for ugc.ac.in Director Jobs Notification:
Applicants, who want to do a Job in Bangalore, must apply for UGC Vacancy, by following below framed steps.
- First of all, applicants need to visit on official web portal that is www.ugc.ac.in
- After that, go on “latest updates” section available on home page.
- Then, choose “Inviting Applications for the Post of Director National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, Karnataka” link.
- Read all conditions regarding this job notice and candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria must apply.
- Now, download application form as per the format and fill it carefully and correctly with all asked information.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on prescribed space.
- After filling application form in correct manner, send it along with photocopies of all documents/certificates (if required) to the following postal address which is tuned below on this page.
- Application form should be complete in all respects otherwise it will not be entertained or may be rejected.
- Application should be reached within given time period which is mentioned below.
Joint Secretary (Interuniversity Centres),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Candidates must send their application form as per the format within 30 days from the date of publication of notification.
Note: Contenders are advised to read official notification, for getting further details regarding UGC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On