A job notification in concern of UGC Recruitment has been advertised by University Grants Commission. Applications are invited from skilled and keen applicants for filling up the vacant seat of Director Post. Career oriented job hunters who want to fill these vacant positions can apply for UGC Recruitment 2015 by forwarding prescribed application form. Application should reach at given address on or before the date of closing that is indicated below. Stay tuned with us to get details about UGC Recruitment 2016 shortly.
|Name Of The Post||Director|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||11th October 2015|
University Grants Commission of India was established in 1956 and it’s headquarter was located in New Delhi, India. This commission was founded by Indian Union government. It has 6 regional centres in Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Pune, Bhopal and Bangalore.
Dedicated job hunters can collect remaining details in concern to UGC Jobs such as Eligibility criteria, salary package, mode of assortment, process to apply, important date etc through this page, written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates, who are searching Jobs in UP and AP, must apply for these latest openings till last date which is mentioned above.
Job seekers are required to have degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized University Or Institute with good academic records. Appliers should have experience in concern field as per demand of organization.
Selected aspirants for post of Director will get impressive salary per month from University Grants Commission of India as per its rules.
Selection of applying job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducting by the selection committee of University Grants Commission. Candidates who will perform well may grab this chance.
How to Apply for UGC Recruitment:
Applicants, who want to do a Job in Bangalore, must apply for UGC Vacancy, by following below framed steps.
- First of all, applicants need to visit on official web portal that is www.ugc.ac.in
- After that, go on “latest updates” section available on home page.
- Then, choose appropriate link.
- Read all conditions regarding this job notice and candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria must apply.
- Now, download application form as per the format and fill it carefully and correctly with all asked information.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on prescribed space.
- After filling application form in correct manner, send it along with photocopies of all documents/ certificates (if required) to the following postal address which is tuned below on this page.
- Application form should be complete in all respects otherwise it will not be entertained or may be rejected.
- Application should be reached within given time period which is mentioned below.
Joint Secretary (Interuniversity Centres),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 11th October 2015
Note: Get more details about UGC Recruitment 2015 through this Official Link. You may also gather latest updates about UGC Recruitment 2016 through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On