Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has published a jobs advertisement named as UGVCL Recruitment. The organization is looking for qualified, passionate and dexterous candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer – Electrical and Junior Assistant. Applicants, meeting the eligibility criteria required for VSJA/VSJE, can apply through online mode. Applying lines are going to be banned on 02-11-2017. Aspirants must go through the below section of this page to get whole details about UGVCL Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
Job hunters must grab the advantage of this great opportunity by applying against this latest opportunity. Before applying for UGVCL Recruitment 2018, Applicants can check the notification placed below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||02-11-2017|
UGVCL Vacancy Details:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): 24
- Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant: 298
- Total: 322
Applicants, who are going to apply for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017, must fulfill the following qualification:
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): Applicants must have Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) only from Recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
Check More: B Tech Jobs
Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant: Aspirants should be graduated in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University.
More: Graduate Jobs
Age Restrictions for UGVCL Jr Engg Recruitment:
Applicants, willing to enroll themselves for UGVCL Jobs their age must be as mentioned below:
|Vidyut Sahayak -Junior Engineer||Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant|
|UR||SC, ST and SEBC||UR||SC, ST and SEBC|
|35 years||40 years||30 Years||35 Years|
Relaxation in Upper Age:
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Upto age of 40 years|
Selected aspirants on suitable posts will get remuneration as prescribed below:
|Junior Engineer – Electrical|
Aspirants, with General (UR)/ SEBC category, have to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges and on the other hand applicants with SC/ST category, they have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of contenders will be made on the basis of written test and personal interview, which is going to be organized by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2017?
Applicants can apply for UGVCL Vacancies by following some of these below provided below:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of organization that is www.ugvcl.com.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you need to select appropriate links related to UGVCL Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details related to job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- UGVCL Online Application form will be available on your digital screen, you must fill it in correct manner and upload the needed documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to apply Online: 02-11-2017
- Closing Date for payment of fee: 04-11-2017
Applicants who want to gather more details about UGVCL Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. You may visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com any time to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|