Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has all set tobroadcast a job notification titled as UGVCL Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the organization to appoint eligible and talented aspirants for jobs of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer Electrical / Asst). So, interested aspirants can apply for ugvcl.com Job through online mode. Get more information about UGVCL Recruitment 2018 through this page.
Overview of This Page:
This is a golden chance for those aspirants who are interested in UGVCL VidyutSahayak Recruitment. So, they can apply by submitting their filled UGVCL application form till the last date. For further details related to Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment notification, you have to explore this page that is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Vacancies Name||VidyutSahayak (Junior Engineer Electrical / Asst)|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||Check Below|
- VidyutSahayak (Junior Engineer)-Electrical
- VidyutSahayak (Junior Assistant)
Eligibility Criteria ForUGVCL Jobs:
|Posts Name||Needed Education|
|Must have B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent Degree in Electrical Engineering from UGC recognized University with minimum 60% marks (for UR category) and 55% (for Reserved Category)|
Should have BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA from UGC recognized University with minimum 60% marks (for UR category) and 55% (for Reserved Category)
Engg & Any Other Graduate Degree Applicants Can Check More Job Options:
- Applicants’ maximum age should be 30 years (For Junior Assistant) and 35 years (For Junior Engineer).
- 05 years relaxation is granted in upper age limit to reserved category applicants and female candidates in each respective caste.
Salary Scale For www.ugvcl.com Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer|
|Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant|
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- (For Unreserved) and Rs. 250/- (For Reserved) as an application fee.
- Fee will be paid online through Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking OR Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank in favor of “UGVCL, Mehsana.
Applicants’ classification for UGVCL Electrical Asst Recruitment will be done through their performance in following process which will be conducted by Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited on stipulated date.
- Recruitment Test
- Personal Interview
You May Read This:
UGVCL Exam Pattern:
For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)-Electrical:
|Section||Subjects Name||Max Ques|
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10|
|Section – II||English Language||15|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering||60|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||15|
For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant):
|Section||Subjects Name||Max Ques|
|Section – I||General Knowledge||20|
|Section – II||English Language||20|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||20|
|Section – IV||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20|
|Section – V||Computer Knowledge||20|
How To Fill UGVCL Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants will have to visit official site of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited which is www.ugvcl.com.
- On homepage hit on “Careers” tab from menu bar and select the link of Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)-Electrical / Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant.
- From opened page, hit on “For detail Information regarding job application, Please Press Here” and must read full advertisement very carefully.
- After that, Select “Apply Online” link and must fill required information in UGVCL Online Application Form.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period and take printout of filled application form for future need.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: Will Updating Soon
stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding recruitment, result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGVCL Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|