Latest Job Advt. has been released under UIDAI Recruitment 2019 !! Applications via offline mode are invited for the appointment to UIDAI Private Secretary Job Openings in Unique Identification Authority of India. Interested ones may apply till the closing date which is 31-05-2019.
|UIDAI Recruitment 2019 Advertisement|
& Application Format
|UIDAI Official Website||Get Here|
UIDAI Vacancy 2019:
Post Name: Private Secretary (PS)
What is the Eligibility Criteria to apply for UIDAI Job Openings?
Following are the eligibility conditions to be satisfied if willing to participate in UIDAI Private Secretary Recruitment:
Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs:- Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level -8/ pre-revised pay band-I1 (Rs.9300-34800 + GP 24800) or equivalent.
Having two years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -7/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent.
Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -6/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-) or equivalent
- Good Stenographic and Typing Skills.
- Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer Skills.
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
What are the Age Limitations for UIDAI Vacancies?
Before applying against UIDAI Latest Vacancies candidate must satisfy age criteria of the organization. Age of the applying candidates must not exceed 56 years of age as on the last date of application.
What Pay Scale is offered for UIDAI Jobs 2019?
The Pay Scale set for UIDAI Recruitment is in the Pay Matrix Level -8 pre-revised Pay Band II Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs.4800/-).
What is the Selection Process UIDAI Private Secretary Vacancies?
For UIDAI Job Vacancies, selection of the participants will be based on written test or interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To get final selection applicants need to qualify in all the rounds as not only qualification and experience will be judged to get selection.
|Get Details||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
What are the Steps to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019?
Follow the simple procedure explained below in order to apply for Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Organization that is uidai.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, move your cursor towards ‘About UIDAI’ option present in the menu bar.
- Further select “Current Vacancies” option displaying under ‘Work With UIDAI’ section.
- List of UIDAI Current Vacancies will appear on the next page.
- Press the following UIDAI Recruitment Notification link:
Vacancy Circular for the post of PS on deputation in UIDAI RO Delhi
- The official UIDAI Notification PDF will appear.
- Read UIDAI Advertisement completely and check the eligibility conditions.
- Further, you can download UIDAI Application Form from the same PDF.
- Fill the asked details carefully and correctly.
- Also, attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, enclosed them in an envelope and sent it to the official address stated below.
Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI),
RO Delhi, Ground Floor,
Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan,
New Delhi – 110001
Get Here: Best State Wise Government Jobs
What Documents are needed to submitted while applying for UIDAI Private Secretary Jobs?
- Application in prescribed preformed
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
- Statement giving detail of Major ‘Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
- Vigilances Clearance /Integrity Certificate
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level Of Under Secretary or equivalent
What is the closing date to apply for UIDAI PS Recruitment 2019?
UIDAI Private Secretary Recruitment 2019:
Unique Identification Authority of India has issued the UIDAI Recruitment 2019 Notification officially at the web portal @uidai.gov.in. The Organization wants to hire experienced professionals for filling up latest UIDAI Vacancies of Private Secretary post.
Eligible candidates satisfying eligibility conditions as per UIDAI Notification can apply now and submit UIDAI Application Form through offline mode. Last date to submit application forms for UIDAI PS Job Openings is 31-05-2019.
For further details regarding UIDAI Recruitment 2019 candidate may go through the Official Link stated above. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|