UIIC Admit Card
United India Insurance Company Limited has released UIIC Admit Card !!! Those candidates who are going to appear for Assistant Phase-II Online Exam can now download their UIIC Exam Call Letter through this page. Candidates can also visit the official website of the organization that is uiic.co.in to get their United India Insurance Company Limited Admit Card. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details regarding UIIC Admit Card 2017.
Key contents of this page:
United India Insurance Company Limited is going to conduct online examination to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant. Candidates who have cleared the UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam can download their Phase-II (Mains) Exam Admit Card by tapping to the direct link provided below. UIIC Phase-II Exam is going to be held on 23/10/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about UIIC Admit Card 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Simple steps to download UIIC Admit Card 2017:
Those candidates who are eagerly waiting to get their UIIC Assistant Phase-II Admit Card can follow the below stated steps to download it:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of United India Insurance Company Limited that is uiic.co.in
- After navigating home page, take your cursor to careers tab in top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and hit “Phase 2 Exam Call Letter Download Link”
- After that a new page will get opened you just have to fill the required details like your Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)
- Now fill the required captcha and hit log in option
- After that fill the required details to download your call letter
- Then your admit card will appear on your screen, you just have to download it and take hard copy of it for further use.
Download Here >> UIIC Assistant Admit Card
UIIC Admit Card
UIIC Assistant Phase-II Online Exam Pattern:
Name of the test: Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability
Number of questions: 40 questions each total 200 questions
Maximum marks: 50 marks each total 250 marks
Duration: Composite time of 120 minutes
- The question pattern will be same as in the preliminary exam.
- All tests except test of English Language will be provided in English and Hindi.
- Questions will be of Objective type multiple choices
- It follows negative marking scheme that is for every wrong answer marked by you,
- 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Check Here Updated: United India Insurance Syllabus
Candidates have to qualify all the selection rounds to get recruited in United India Insurance Company Limited. Firstly candidates have appeared in preliminary examination and then those candidates who qualify prelims will be called for mains exam. Now its time for candidates to download their UIIC admit card assistant 2017 and then appear for examination.
Read Now: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Date for mains examination: 23/10/2017
Candidates can attain further details in regards to UIIC Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UIIC Recruitment||UIIC AO Result|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|