A career advertisement has been professed by Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited related to UJVNL Recruitment. Applications are invited by Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited to engage capable and diligent candidates for filling up the positions of Dy. General Manager & Personnel Officer.Willing contenders may indicate their interest towards UJVNL Recruitment 2017 before the last date ends.
Participants who wish to empanel the organization and meeting the all requisite eligibility criteria may apply for UJVNL Jobs. Interested candidates need to forward the duly filled application forms till the scheduled date which is well modified below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||5th December 2016|
Essential Educational Qualification:
|Position Name||Educational Qualification|
|Dy. General Manager- (IR)||Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in HR / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management etc.|
|Personnel Officer||Degree or equivalent qualification and P.G Degree / Diploma in I.R & Personnel Management or Social Work|
Grab Now More Job Options:
Application Fee for the post of Personnel Officer:
An applicant applying for Personnel Officer post is required to pay Rs.250 an account payee demand draft of Uttarakhand drawn in favor of “UJVN Limited” payable at Dehradun and is to be submitted along with application form. No fee is payable for the post of Dy. General Manager (IR).
UJVNL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Salary Structure and Age Criteria:
|Name Of Post||Pay Band||Age Limit|
|Dy. General Manager- (IR)||Rs. 37400-67000, G.P. Rs. 8900||55 years|
|Personnel Officer||Rs. 15600-39100, G.P. Rs. 5400||47 Years|
Selection Procedure for UJVNL Vacancy:
- Appointment of aspirants for the post of DGM (IR) will be done on the basis of interview of short-listed eligible candidates.
- Whereas aspirant’s selection for the post of Personnel Officer will be made on the basis of written test & interview based on written test, eligible shortlisted qualified candidates will be called for interview. Weightage of written test & interview will be 88% & 12% respectively.
Check Below Given Articles to clear Selection Round:
Instructions to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for said post need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com.
- Now, candidates need to select “Recruitment” link located at menu bar of home page.
- After this you will get on the page having current openings, where you need to hit on “Adwt. No: – Rktt / 03/2016 OF Applictions Hey invited you for the posts were. General Manager (IR) and Personnel Officer (Basic category) dated 11.04.2016” link.
- Read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Candidates are required to send duly filled in application along with requisite Application fee & self-attested copies of Certificates related to age, educational qualifications, category, sub-category, experience & other related testimonials in a sealed envelope marked as “Application for the post of ………………………….”.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures through Speed Post / Registered Post at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
General Manager (P&IR) UJVN Limited,
Yamuna Bhawan,Yamuna Colony,
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Dehradun
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 5th December 2016
Candidates may check Official Notification available on this page for more details regarding UJVNL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notice|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|