Uttarakhand Public Service Commission releases several UKPSC Notifications for aspirants looking for Government sector jobs in Uttarakhand. Nowadays everybody wants that he got a job in the government sector; to give those eligible and deserving candidates a true chance of getting recruited, the commission releases various employment notifications. With the help of these notifications, the candidates get to know about the job and then apply for it. The commission releases all the notifications on its official portal i.e. ukpsc.gov.in. This Commission or UKPSC has the responsibility to organize Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments in Uttarakhand State. With the help of UKPSC Notification 2017 it becomes easier for candidates to be updated about latest jobs etc. with the help of this page created by recruitmentresult.com you will get all the details about UKPSC Notification 2017–2018
Candidates who want to make career in the state of Uttarakhand under government sector may apply for UKPSC Notification. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released UKPSC 2017 Notification to recruit skilled candidates for various civil services.
|UKPSC Recruitment||UKPSC Admit Card|
|UKPSC Syllabus||UKPSC Results|
|UKPSC Answer Key||UKPSC RO ARO Results|
Aspirants may go through above given links to get details about available job openings in UKPSC. As soon as we will get latest updates about recent vacancies we will updates this page. So you may stay in touch with us to get details shortly.
UKPSC works under Uttarakhand state government and advise the government in various matters related to civil services. Basic duty of UKPSC is to recruit state civil services officers and handle all the issues like promotion, salary and pension.
Uttarakhand is situated in the northern part of India. It is also known as “Land of the Gods”. Uttarakhand is famous for natural beauty of the Himalayas, the Bhabar and the Terai. It is the 2nd fastest developed state in India. One of the most important sectors of the economy of this state is Agriculture. There is also a good growth in IT, ITES, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and automobile industries.
Uttarakhand state was established on 09th November, 2000 under the reorganization of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was formed on March 14, 2001, 14 years ago. It was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The main purpose of this organization is to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments.
Check Also- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Type of Exam:
Two type of examination are conducted by the Public Service Commission. For direct recruitment of some post interview is also conducted as per the service rules of organization.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
Posts under Group B:
- Personnel Officer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Geologist
- District sports officer
Posts Under Group C:
- Technical Assistant
- Head clerk
- Assistant lecturer
- Deputy sports officer
- Mine inspector
- Junior Engineer
Check These Quick Links of PSC:
Functions of Uttarakhand PSC:
- It publishes latest updates and notifications on its website and leading newspapers.
- It conducts complete recruitment procedure of state civil services employees.
- It conducts two types of exam. First one is for fresh recruitments and second one are Departmental Exams for the promotion of working employees.
- It also handles the matters related to their salary, pension and other financial matters.
- Disciplinary actions on the civil services employees are also handled by UKPSC.
- the commission conducts various recruitment examinations for candidates looking for government sector jobs in Uttarakhnad
- One of the main functions of the commission is to regulate all the services carefully and assist States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services.
- Provides candidates a chance of being recruited according to their qualification
- Provide a structured method for candidates willing to get civil services or for candidates preparing for civil posts;
- Providing candidates better opportunities in terms of their promotion , growth etc
- Provides a disciplinary area of functioning
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Recruitment Procedure of UKPSC:
- UKPSC publishes recruitment notifications on its official website and newspapers.
- Duly filled UKPSC application forms are accepted and eligible candidates appear in examinations.
- Candidates who qualify the written examination are called for UKPSC interview.
- Joining letter will be sent to selected candidates by email/ post.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Benefits of getting recruited in UKPSC:
Candidates who get the government sector job or who are preparing for government sector job always thinks about the Benefits of government Jobs, here in the below section we are providing top 10 benefits that candidates enjoy if they get Jobs in UKPSC:
- Gets monthly salary on time
A candidate who gets recruited in this commission gets their monthly salary on time. As the date of getting monthly remuneration is fixed
- Gets pension facility
Candidates who get Jobs in UKPSC also enjoy the pension facility. As after the expiration of their service they get a particular amount per month as their pension. Candidate can lead his/her life freely without having any tension that what he/she will do after retirement or where will the money comes from?
- Gets free time for other work and life
Candidates who work for public sector enjoys a lot of free time also, they do not have to work for the whole day. They can give time to themselves, their families and other things too. There is not time pressure of limitations. A particular period for working is fixed.
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Uttarakhand
- No need of any specialized skill:
In government job there is no pressure of having some extra special skill. If you are working in your own and correct way than it is enough. No additional tasks or assessments are there.
- Gets housing facility:
Candidates who get Vacancy in UKPSC also enjoy the housing facility. Candidates get a government apartment to live. No worry about mortgage or rent
- Some others:
There are many other facilities that candidates enjoy while working for the government sector. Many others benefits of Recruitment in UKPSC are like:
- Easy and affordable health care
- Other benefits apart from salary like allowances
- Gets vacations to spend
- Sense of Social Security
- Money making opportunities
Official Website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Team of recruitmentresult.com collects latest updates and notifications of UKPSC and publishes it on this website as soon as possible. It not only helps our visitors to fill application form on time but also provide them enough time to prepare for the examination.
We also provide Online Quiz section for our visitors so that they can check their knowledge before appearing in exam. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest on your timeline. If you want information about UKPSC 2017 Notification in your mailbox you may also subscribe our free mail service.