Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society intends to hire dedicated and willing candidates to fill up 330 Posts of Bridge Program on Certificate in Community Health through UKHFWS Recruitment.
UKHFWS Recruitment Last Date!!!
UKHFWS invites the applicants who are willing and interested to serve the community by bringing health care services to apply for 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate). So, interested candidates can apply for UKHFWS Jobs by submitting the application form.
This Page Includes:
Applicants are required to submit application form till the last date that is 25th April 2018. Eligible candidates may send their applications through Indian post to address below. More details about UKHFWS Vacancy are given below provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society|
|Name of Posts||Bridge Program|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25-04-2018|
Download Here: UKHFWS Recruitment Advertisement
|Name of the Post/Category||Category||No of Posts|
|Bridge Program on Certificate in Community Health||SC||63|
Essential Qualification for UKHFWS Recruitment:
- Applicants should possess General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized Institute or University against UKHFWS 2018 Recruitment.
- The Program will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
Find More: Graduate Jobs
Age Restriction for UKHFWS Notification:
Age of applicants should not be less than 35 years for unreserved; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs against Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment.
Pay Scale for UKHFWS Recruitment Notification:
Aspirants who will be appointed for UKHFWS Bridge Program Recruitment will be paid consolidated amount of salary and other allowances per month as per the Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society norms.
Selection Process for UKHFWS Recruitment:
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Written Examination for NHM Recruitment.
- Selection shall be subject to reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules. Applicants who will qualify the Written Exam may appear for Personal Interview.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to Apply for UKHFWS Advertisement?
- Willing contenders are required to download the Performa of application from the official site that is www.ukhfws.org
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancy” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select and hit “Advertisement for BPCCHN Selection Process” link.
- Download the application format and must fill application form duly typed in prescribed manner.
- Attach self attested photocopies of testimonials along with UKHFWS Recruitment Application Form.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed as “Application for 6-Months Bridge Program on Certificate in Community Health”.
- At last, send it to below mentioned address on or before the end date.
Office of National Health Mission,
Directorate of Medical Health & Family Welfare Danda Lakhond,
Post Gujrada, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun
Check- More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date to Submit UKHFWS Application Form: 25-04-2018
For more details regarding UKHFWS Recruitment 2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|