Latest jobs Advertisement named as UKMSSB Recruitment have been asserted by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board. Regarding the same, 42 vacancies are available for the post of Medical Officer (MO) and Emergency Medical Officer. The candidates who are having M.B.B.S. Degree or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for UKMSSB Medical Officer Jobs. To apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 you need to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the organization. The online applications are going to commence from 14.09.2017 and will continue till 14.10.2017.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who are seeking for Uttarakhand MSSB jobs and want to build up their career in this medical field must capture these great job openings and apply for the said vacant post. To get recruited in Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board as a medical officer you need to give your best performance in the interview round conducted by the selection authority of the organization. To directly download the notification for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 you can also hit on the direct link given on the below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer|
|Last date to apply online||14.10.2017|
UKMSSB vacancy details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer (Allopathic)||38|
|2||Emergency Medical Officer||04|
For MO jobs, the candidates must hold M.B.B.S. Degree from any recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Government and should be registered with the State Medical Council, Uttarakhand.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Minimum age of the candidates applying for UKMSSB MO Jobs must be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years respectively. Age relaxation shall be provided to the candidates of reserved category and others as per the norms of the government of India.
- For Medical Officer (Allopathic)- Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- For Emergency Medical Officer- Rs 56100-177500, (Level-10)
Download Here >>> UKMSSB Recruitment Notification
|Medical Officer (Allopathic)||Get PDF|
|Emergency Medical Officer||Get PDF|
- Application fee for the general or unreserved category candidates is Rs 2000/- and that for the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, Ex-Serviceman and Physically handicapped candidates and domicile of Uttarakhand is Rs 1000/- respectively.
- Applicants can follow the online procedure to pay the application fee that is through Net Banking/Debit card.
- Once fee is deposited it is non-refundable in any circumstances.
As per the notification of the organization, the consideration of the candidates shall be made through the performance in the personal interview. If huge number of applications is received by the organization then the board may decide to conduct a written screening examination before interview in form of an objective type (multiple choice questions) written test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Recruitment:
- First and the foremost step to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ukmssb.org
- Home page will appear on your digital screen and you can hit on the “Recruitment and Advertisement” tab given in the menu bar.
- After that a new page will get opened and you can hit on the links given as “Advertisement for The Post Of Emergency Medical Officer In Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand” or “Advertisement for The Post Of Medical Officer (Allopathic) In Uttarakhand Employees State, Insurance, Labour, Medical Services (E.S.I.)”
- Now PDF file will get opened on your screen and you can read the instructions and all the eligibility norms given in it.
- After getting satisfied with the norms you can apply online to fill the application form.
- You can fill all the correct details in it and upload all the required essential documents and certificate and a recent passport size photograph.
- Take a preview of the form before the final submission.
- After submitting UKMSSB online application form you can take a print out of it for the future reference.
Read Now: Simple Steps To Fill Online Form
- Date of advertisement: 07.09.2017.
- Online forms will be available from: 14.09.2017
- Last date to fill online applications: 14.10.2017
You can go through this Official Link to collect more relevant information in concern of UKMSSB Recruitment 2017–2018. To get free e mail alerts you can also subscribe to this web portal.
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has declared that there are 712 Medical Officer Positions are available. Declaration regarding the same is done through the UKMSSB Recruitment notification. Candidates having M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent Degree may apply for the UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 by filling up the online application forms. Online applications for UKMSSB MO Recruitment are available at the official website i.e. ukmssb.org. The last date to apply for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment has also been declared by the authorities. And the last date to fill up the online application for UKMSSB Jobs is 20-10-2017
This Page Includes:
Those candidates who want to give their medical career a much better opportunity; they should not miss this chance and apply for the vacancy as soon as possible. A great saying is that “Opportunity does no knocks your door again and again” and this is that one. Candidates who are interested in UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 may avail further details from the below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|No of vacancies||712|
|Last date to apply||20-10-2017|
Post Name: Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
- UR-325 Posts
- SC-200 Posts
- ST-33 Posts
- OBC – 154 Posts
- Candidates interested in UKMSSB MO vacancy must have attained M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent Degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Aspirants having Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational Degree recognized from Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
- According to the UKMSSB Advertisement, To apply for the MO job, minimum age demanded is 21 years and the maximum age limit decided is 42 years.
- Other limitations and relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization
|General Candidate and Other Backward Class||Rs. 2000|
|Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, Ex-Serviceman and Physically handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile||Rs. 1000.|
Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using credit card. Debit card or via net banking.
Download PDF >> UKMSSB Recruitment Notification
Aspirants who will be assorted for the UKMSSB Medical Officer vacancy will get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs 56100-177500/-Per Month.
Along with monthly remuneration benefit of three increments, which shall be part of the pay in existing scale of pay, shall be admissible to the all specialist diploma holder.
Mode Of Assortment:
According to the notification the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board will assort candidates for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Recruitment on the basis of their performance in the Personal interview
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How To Apply for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board i.e. ukmssb.org
- From the homepage appeared go to “Important Links” tab and hit “Recruitment Advertisement” link.
- On next page select and hit “Advertisement for the Post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade)” link.
- Go through the details given on the official notification and read all the instructions carefully
- Afterwards you need to hit on the apply online link available at the previous page
- The online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- After filling up the details upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the amount of application fees
- At last check out all the details again and then hit on the final submission tab.
Hit Here For: Apply Online /New Registration Form
Press Here To: Search /Modify Registration
|Date of advertisement||06-09-2017|
|Last date for Online Application||20-10-2017|
|Last date of Online Application fee deposited by net banking/debit card||20-10-2017|
Check Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Candidates who are interested in UKMSSB Recruitment 2017–2018 may also go through this Official Link. Aspirants willing to save this information for further usage may bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|