UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card
Candidates appearing in the Screening Test to be organized for the post of Lecturer can get their UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card from here. Proper guidelines to download to the Uttarakhand PSC Group-C Exam Admit Card 2018 have been provided down in this page.
The Screening Examination is being conducted by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission to fill up 917 vacancies of Spokesman (Lecturer) Cadre-Group ‘C’ Service (General and Women’s Branch). In this concern, the commission is expected to release the UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 shortly.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||917|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||04-09-2018|
|Closing Date to submit Applications||25-09-2018|
|Selection Process||Screening Exam and Interview|
|UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Recruitment procedure for the Lecturer’s Posts consists of a two stage process i.e. Screening Test and an Interview Round. The test will be of 200 marks followed by the Interview which carries 100 marks. Qualifying both the stages is necessary to be considered for final selection.
Here in this page, we the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the informative details about UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Those who will be appearing in the Examination must have a look below to get their UKPSC Group-C Exam Admit Card 2018.
Check Here- Process to Download Admit Card Online
UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card
Instructions to Download UKPSC Group-C Lecturer Admit Card 2018:
Go through the proper guidelines as explained below in order to obtain the UKPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Move under ‘Recent Updates’ section which is available in the middle of the homepage and press ‘more’ link.
- The new page will display a list of latest announcements made by the Commission.
- In this section you need to look for the suitable notification regarding the downloading of UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018.
- On pressing the suitable link, the page to download concerned UKPSC Admit Card 2018 will be opened in front of you.
- Enter the details such as Application/Registration ID and Birthdate inquired in order to get Uttarakhand PSC Group-C Admit Card 2018.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to get Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018.
- Finally, Uttarakhand Lecturer Admit Card 2018 will appear in front of you.
- Check the essential info as indicated in UKPSC Lecturer Call Letter 2018.
- Save or download the UKPSC Group-C Admit Card 2018 to your system.
- At last, take a print out of your UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 in order to appear in the Examination.
Press Here: UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification
UKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018:
The Screening Test for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 will be of 02 hours carrying 200 marks. Candidates qualifying in the Screening Exam will be further called for the Interview which carries 100 marks. UKPSC Exam Pattern 2018 for Lecturer’s Post has been provided as follows:
- There will be Physical Exam Conducted First.
- The question paper will include 100 questions of 200 marks (02 marks for each question).
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Check Here- UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
In case of any queries or for more details regarding UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018, concerned aspirants can also refer to the Official Link of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. While, you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for more job related alerts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment||How To Find Online Study Material|
|UKPSC Result||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|UKPSC Syllabus||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting|