UKSEE Application Form
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam or UKSEE or the admission to various UG and PG courses through regular and lateral entry scheme. UKSEE exam is a state level examination in Uttarakhand. Those candidates, who want to take admission in this Uttarakhand Technical University, may apply for UKSEE 2017 notification by filling UKSEE Online Application Form till the third week of May 2017. All information about UKSEE Application Form 2017 and exam dates can be checked from the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page……
For getting more detailed facts related to UKSEE 2017 Online Application Form such as eligibility criteria, applying process, and exam dates etc, aspirants may go through below section of this page which is specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UKSEE Application Form
UTU Courses Offered:
- B.Tech (lateral Entry)
- B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- MBA (Lateral Entry)
The age limit of appliers should not less than 18 years and the upper age limit will be decided by the organization time to time.
|B. Pharma||10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject given below.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|BHMCT||Passed in Class 12th or equivalent & secured at least 50% Marks.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Mathematics as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
What will be the Application Fee:-
- Application Form will be provided through offline mode/online mode.
- Aspirants who are willing to fill application form they can get it from the university campus & post office.
- Those aspirants want to apply for different courses such as B.Pharma & BHMCT; they have to submit the separate application form for each course.
- The cost of application form as well as the brochure will be Rs. 1000/- (For General candidate) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST candidate) with Rs. 125 additional as handling charges.
- Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- You must note down their application number & take a photocopy of the application form for future references.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
- UTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be based on Pen & Paper (written test exam).
- This written exam will be held on the first week of May 2017 (tentative).
- UKSEE 2017 will be conducted in multiple choice questions for the nine papers
- The question paper will be asked by aspirants in English or Hindi language.
- All questions will contain 1 mark for each correct response.
- There will be no procedure of negative marking.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||150||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 3||Biology||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT)||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
Some Simple steps to fill UKSEE Application Form:
Step-1: Online Registration:
- First of all you have to visit official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- the official website is www.uktech.ac.in
- After visiting home page you have to search UKSEE 2017 link that will take you to the application form.
- Now you are required to hit on ‘Apply for UKSEE 2017 ‘link and start your registration process.
- After that enter all the registration details like mail ID and mobile number.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
Step-2: Login to Application Form:
- After the successful completion of registration process, registration ID will be generated.
- Now, you are required to login your id by using registered ID and DOB.
- After login the id you have to fill your basic/personal details and academic details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph:
- After completing it you have to upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Minimum size of the photograph should be 35X45 mm covering 75% of face. Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph must be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light-colored.
- You should keep at least six copies of photograph that will be required at the time of counselling and admission.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- It is the last step of the application process.
- In the last step, you have to submit their fee via online mode.
- Make the payment of the prescribed application fee as category-wise.
- After making the payment, candidates can now take the printout of the filled-in application form and send it to address mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
UKSEE Admit Card 2017:
- In the fourth week of May 2017 (tentative), UKSEE 2017 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates through online mode.
- No Admit card will be send to the candidates through offline mode.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
UKSEE 2017 Result:
- UKSEE Result will be declared on the official site of the conducting authority.
- Result will be announced along with the answer key in the first week of June 2017 (tentative).
- On the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for each programme.
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
UKSEE/UTU Counselling 2017:
- After the announcement of the merit list, the counselling procedure will be beginning. The UKSEE 2017 Counselling will be started from the third week of June 2017 (tentative).
- At the time of counseling process, candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/- as a counselling fee in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
- The lateral entry seats will be filled by the Uttarakhand candidates only.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2017 Score Card
- ID proof
Important Dates for UKSEE Application Form 2017:
|Events of UKSEE 2017||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Availability||First week of May 2017|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||Third week of May 2017|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||Fourth week of May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of June 2017|
|Counselling Starts||Third week of June 2017|
You may get other information through Official Link. Remain in touch with this page to get latest updates regarding UKSEE Application Form 2017 or you may bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Colleges in India|
|Top Universities In India||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|