UKSEE Application Form
Applicants, if you want to take admission in Uttarakhand Technical University then you are required to fill UKSEE Application Form. According to UKSEE Notification, Uttarakhand Technical University is going to conduct Online UKSEE Exam or we can say State Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to go for various UG/PG Courses. Consequently, aspirants who want to be a part of this examination and want to take admission can apply by filling up the online UKSEE Application Form 2018 by visiting the official website uktech.ac.in.
UKSEE provides admission into first year of B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT and second year of B.Pharma, B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma courses. UKSEE 2018 application form shall be release in the month of April 2018. The university will probably conduct the exam in the month of May 2018.
Before appearing in the UKSEE examination, candidates will be required to carry their admit card along with them at the time of examination. For getting more detailed facts related to UKSEE 2018 Online Application Form, aspirants may go through below section of this page which is specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UKSEE Application Form
UKSEE Courses Offered:
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (Bhmct – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (Mca – I Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Computer Applications (Mca), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Business Administration (Mba – I Year)
- Master Of Pharmacy (M. Pharma. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech– I Year)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
|B. Pharma||10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject given below.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|BHMCT||Passed in Class 12th or equivalent & secured at least 50% Marks.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)|
|MCA||Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level & obtained minimum 60% marks.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Mathematics as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
Age limit of appliers should not less than 18 years and the upper age limit will be decided by the organization time to time.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Uttarakhand Technical University shall provide reservation for the reserved categories as per the Central Government rules. Only those candidates who will appear in the entrance examination (UKSEE) 2018 will be able to claim the reserved seats under reservation. The self financed institute’s reservation will be done as per the norms applicable at the time of the counselling.
What will be the Application Fee?
- For Gen/OBC- 1500/- (INR)
- For Sc/St/Ph- Rs.750/- (INR)
- Application Form will be provided through online mode only
- Application fee can be paid only through online Net Banking, Credit Card And Debit Card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- You must note down their application number & take a photocopy of the application form for future references.
List of UKSEE Groups:
- Business Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Engineering and Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Medical Sciences
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
- UTU Entrance Exam 2018 will be based on Pen & Paper (written test exam).
- UKSEE 2018 will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions for the nine papers
- The question paper will be asked by aspirants in English or Hindi language.
- All questions will contain 1 mark for each correct response.
- There will be no procedure of negative marking.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 3||Biology||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours|
Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)
|100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)
|100||1 ½ hours|
Get Here Details of: UKSEE Syllabus
How to fill UKSEE 2018 Application Form?
- Step1: Fill Registration
- Step 2: Login with Your Reg-ID and DOB
- Step3: Fill Basic Details
- Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
- Step 5: Go For Payment
Step-1: Online Registration:
- First of all you have to visit official website www.uktech.ac.in of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- Move your cursor towards UKSEE 2018 link on the right side
- After that hit on “Online Application” link
- Again hit on “hit here to apply online”
- Read all the details carefully and hit on “proceed to registration” tab.
- Ultimately hit on apply for “UKSEE 2018”
- Hit on I accept and then hit on “proceed”
- Fill all the details and hit on submit tab
- Afterwards log in details will be send to you via e mail or SMS.
Step-2: Login to Application Form:
- After the successful completion of registration process, registration ID will be generated.
- Now, you are required to login your id by using registered ID and DOB.
- After login the id you have to fill your basic/personal details and academic details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph:
- After completing it you have to upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 80Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
- Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph must be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light-colored.
- You should keep at least six copies of photograph that will be required at the time of counseling and admission.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- Fee Payment is the last step of the application process.
- In the last step, you have to submit their fee via online mode.
- Make the payment of the prescribed application fee as category-wise.
- After making the payment, candidates can now take the printout of the filled-in application form and send it to address mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
Want to Know? Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
UKSEE 2018 Exam Dates:
|Online application starts from||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||3rd week of May 2018|
|Downloading of online admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Commencement of exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June 2018|
To know more about UKSEE Application Form 2018, you need to visit the official Link. You can also follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On