UKSEE Application Form
Candidates who want to take admission in Uttarakhand Technical University can fill up the UKSEE Application Form now. Uttarakhand Technical University is going to conduct Online UKSEE Exam or we can say State Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to go for various UG/PG Courses. According to the UKSEE Notification, the online Exam is going to be conducted on 13.05.2017 (Saturday) and 14.05.2017 (Saturday). Therefore aspirants who want to be a part of this examination and want to take admission can apply by filling up the online UKSEE Application Form 2017 before the last date i.e. 30.04.2017
Highlights of this page……
Candidates who want to go for this university are advised to read all the details carefully and completely. Before appearing in the examination candidates will required the admit card which will be available from 08.05.2017 (Saturday) , candidates will be required to carry their admit cards along with them at the time of examination. Along with admit card candidates are also required to carry any one of the authorized photo IDs* (must be original and non-expired) PAN card /Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card.)
For getting more detailed facts related to UKSEE 2017 Online Application Form such as eligibility criteria, applying process, and exam dates etc, aspirants may go through below section of this page which is specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UKSEE Application Form
UTU Courses Offered:
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT (BHMCT – I Year)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA – I Year)
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd year
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA – I Year)
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (M. PHARMA. . – I Year)
- MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M.TECH – I Year)
The age limit of appliers should not less than 18 years and the upper age limit will be decided by the organization time to time.
|B. Pharma||10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject given below.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|BHMCT||Passed in Class 12th or equivalent & secured at least 50% Marks.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Mathematics as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
What will be the Application Fee:-
|*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.|
|FOR GEN/OBC||Rs.1500/- (INR)|
|FOR SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)|
- Application Form will be provided through online mode only
- Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- You must note down their application number & take a photocopy of the application form for future references.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
|Name of course||Exam centre|
|Examination Centre for 13th May I Year – BHMCT, B. Pharm., MCA II Year (Lateral Entry) – B. Tech., B. Pharm.||§ Dehradun(online/offline)|
§ Dwarahat (online/offline)
§ Gopeshwer (offline)
§ Haldwani (online/offline)
§ New Tehri (offline)
§ Pithoragarh (offline)
|Examination Centre for 14th May II Year (Lateral Entry) – MCA I Year – M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA||§ Dehradun(online/offline)|
§ Haldwani (online/offline)
Get here >>> List Of Colleges
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
- UTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be based on Pen & Paper (written test exam).
- This written exam will be held on 13.05.2017 (Saturday) and 14.05.2017 (Saturday)
- UKSEE 2017 will be conducted in multiple choice questions for the nine papers
- The question paper will be asked by aspirants in English or Hindi language.
- All questions will contain 1 mark for each correct response.
- There will be no procedure of negative marking.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 3||Biology||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
Get here>>> Information Brochure
Some Simple steps to fill UKSEE Application Form:
Step 2:Login with Your Reg-ID and DOB
Step3: Fill Basic Details
Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
Step 5: Go For Payment
Step-1: Online Registration:
- First of all you have to visit official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- the official website is www.uktech.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards UKSEE 2017 link on the right side
- After that hit on ONLINE APPLICATION : Hit here for Apply Online
- Again hit on “hit here to apply online”
- Read all the details carefully and hit on “proceed to registration” tab.
- Eventually hit on apply for “UKSEE 2017”
- Hit on I accept and then hit on “proceed”
Get Here>>> Direct Link to Get Registered
- Fill all the details and hit on submit tab
- Afterwards log in details will be send to you via e mail or SMS.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
Step-2: Login to Application Form:
- After the successful completion of registration process, registration ID will be generated.
- Now, you are required to login your id by using registered ID and DOB.
- After login the id you have to fill your basic/personal details and academic details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph:
- After completing it you have to upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 80Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
- Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph must be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light-colored.
- You should keep at least six copies of photograph that will be required at the time of counseling and admission.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- It is the last step of the application process.
- In the last step, you have to submit their fee via online mode.
- Make the payment of the prescribed application fee as category-wise.
- After making the payment, candidates can now take the printout of the filled-in application form and send it to address mentioned below.
Get here>>> Official Advertisement
Uttarakhand Technical University
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
UKSEE Admit Card 2017:
- From 08.05.2017 (Saturday), UKSEE 2017 Admit Card will be available for the candidates to get downloaded.
- No Admit card will be send to the candidates through offline mode.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
UKSEE 2017 Result:
- UKSEE Result will be declared on the official site of the conducting authority.
- Result will be announced along with the answer key on 24.05.2017 (Wednesday).
- On the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for each programme.
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
UKSEE/UTU Counselling 2017:
- After the announcement of the merit list, the counselling procedure will be beginning. The UKSEE 2017 Counselling will be started from the third week of June 2017 (tentative).
- At the time of counseling process, candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/- as a counselling fee in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
- The lateral entry seats will be filled by the Uttarakhand candidates only.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2017 Score Card
- ID proof
Important Dates for UKSEE Application Form 2017:
|Submission of on-line application forms||For Fee Through online Modes|
|15.04.2017 (Saturday) to 30.04.2017 (Sunday)|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*||08.05.2017 (Saturday)|
|Date of Examination|
|B.Tech-Lateral Entry, MCA-Lateral Entry, B.Pharm- Lateral Entry, BHMCT, MCA and B.Pharm||13.05.2017 (Saturday)|
|MBA, M.Pharm and M.Tech and MBA I year||14.05.2017 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result*||24.05.2017 (Wednesday)|
Get here>>> Important dates
You may get other information through Official Link. Remain in touch with this page to get latest updates regarding UKSEE Application Form 2017 or you may bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Colleges in India|
|Top Universities In India||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|