UKSEE Application Form
Individuals, who are interested to take admission in UG/PG Programmes of the colleges of Uttarakhand, can fill UKSEE Application Form 2019 before the last date after checking the UKSEE 2019 Eligibility criteria and official notification.
Tentatively scheduled from 10-05-2019, Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be held for the admission of Individuals in various Graduation and post-graduation Programmes in different private, self-financed and government colleges of Uttarakhand.
Get Here – UKSEE Application Form 2019
While appearing for the UTU Entrance Exam, candidates must bring their UKSEE admit card as no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall in the absence of UTU Entrance admit card.
Individuals can get the UTU Notification and UKSEE Application Formby following some of the simple and basic steps that are well explained and structured below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
UKSEE Application Form
UKSEE Courses Offered:
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master Of Pharmacy (M. Pharma. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech– I Year)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Following table depicts the educational qualification to apply for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination –
|B. Pharma||10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject given below.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|BHMCT||Passed in Class 12th or equivalent & secured at least 50% Marks.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)|
|MCA||Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level & obtained minimum 60% marks.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Degree of BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Mathematics as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
Age Limit for UKSEE 2019:
Age limit of individuals you are interested to apply for UKSEE Application Form should not less than 18 years and the upper age limit will be decided by the organization time to time.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Uttarakhand Technical University shall provide reservation for the reserved categories as per the Central Government rules. Only those candidates who will appear in the entrance examination (UKSEE) 2019 will be able to claim the reserved seats under reservation. The self financed institute’s reservation will be done as per the norms applicable at the time of the counselling.
What will be the UKSEE Application Form Fee?
While filling the online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the following sum as UKSEE Application Form Fee through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card And Debit Card. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- For Gen/OBC- Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST- Rs. 500
List of UKSEE Groups:
- Business Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Engineering and Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Medical Sciences
UKSEE Exam Pattern:
- UTU Entrance Exam 2019 will be based on Pen & Paper (written test exam).
- UKSEE 2019 will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions for the nine papers
- The question paper will be asked by aspirants in English or Hindi language.
- All questions will contain 1 mark for each correct response.
- There will be no procedure of negative marking.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50||1 ½ hours||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50||1 ½ hours||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness(BHMCT)||75||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours||100|
Get Here Details of: UKSEE Syllabus
How to fill UKSEE 2019 Application Form?
Following are the steps that should be followed while filling the online UKSEE Application Form –
- Step1: Fill Registration
- Step 2: Login with Your Reg-ID and DOB
- Step3: Fill Basic Details
- Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
- Step 5: Go For Payment
Step-1: Online Registration:
- First of all you have to visit official website www.uktech.ac.in of Uttarakhand Technical University to apply for Uttarakhand State Level Entrance Examination
- Move your cursor towards UKSEE 2019 link on the right side
- After that hit on “Online Application” link
- Again hit on “hit here to apply online”
- Read all the details carefully and hit on “proceed to registration” tab.
- Ultimately hit on apply for “UKSEE 2019”
- Hit on I accept and then hit on “proceed”
- Fill all the details and hit on submit tab
- Afterwards log in details will be send to you via e mail or SMS.
Step-2: Login to UTU Application Form:
- After the successful completion of registration process, registration ID will be generated.
- Now, you are required to login your id by using registered ID and DOB.
- After login the id you have to fill your basic/personal details and academic details in the UTU Online Application Form.
Step-3: Upload Signature and Photograph:
- After completing it you have to upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 80Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
- Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph must be printed at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light-colored.
- You should keep at least six copies of photograph that will be required at the time of counseling and admission.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- Fee Payment is the last step of the application process.
- In the last step, you have to submit their fee via online mode.
- Make the payment of the prescribed application fee as category-wise.
- After making the payment, candidates can now take the printout of the filled-in UKSEE Application Form and send it to address mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
Want to Know? Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
UKSEE 2019 Exam Dates:
|UKSEE Application Form starts from||April 15, 2019|
|Last date to submit UKSEE Application Form and fee||April 30, 2019|
|Downloading of online UKSEE admit card||May 06, 2019|
|Commencement of Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam 2019||May 10 to 11, 2019|
|Announcement of UKSEE result||May 30, 2019|
|UKSEE Counselling starts from||Third week of June 2019|
To know more about UKSEE Application Form 2019, you need to visit the official Link. You can also follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On