UKSSSC ARO Admit Card
Are you looking for UKSSSC ARO Admit Card? You can Download UKSSSC Hall Ticket now!!! Organization is going to conduct assistant review officer Exam on 4th December 2016 for the recruitment of vacant positions. Applicants should bring UKSSSC Admit Card at the time of examination as it is compulsory, without hall ticket no one allows to enter in the examination hall. All the updated information related to UKSSSC ARO Admit Card 2017, is available on this page so, read it carefully…!!!!
UKSSSC ARO exam will be done in two shifts, first shift includes exams of general Hindi, common sense, and general studies etc from 10:00 am to 12:000 noon; second shift, includes exam of basic computer from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Participants may get Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission hall ticket, through online mode from this page, by following some instructions as mentioned below. For rest information related to UKSSSC ARO call letter, you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download UKSSSC Call Letter?
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is sssc.uk.gov.in.
- After that press “पद कोड -17 सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी (परीक्षा तिथि–4 दिसम्बर, 2016) का प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें” link to download admit card.
- Thereafter, under the heading of ‘candidate portal’ hit, “Admission card to print” link.
- Now fill details like candidate name and fathers name and hit “Submit” button.
- After that your hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- You can take print out of it as it is compulsory to bring at the time of examination hall.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
UKSSSC ARO Admit Card
Do you know?
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission conducts examination every year to fulfill the need of staff and to recruit passionate and career oriented candidates for UKSSSC Vacancies. The main objective of the association is to give employment to unemployed qualified aspirants.
UKSSSC works as a government authorized agency which is concerned about conducting recruitment for various vacancies in the government department like junior engineer, Clerk, assistant revenue and many others.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UKSSSC Admit Card Instructions:
- Candidates should keep secure their printed call letter, because no one will be allowed to enter in examination hall without Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission call letter.
- The call letter includes entire information related to roll no., examination centre, test code etc so keep secure exam hall ticket until the employment examination will not over.
- Also, you need to take id proof and photograph of yourself at the time of examination hall.
Date Of Written Exam: 4th December 2016
You may also directly get your examination call letter from this Official Link. You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem regarding UKSSSC ARO Admit Card 2017. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. Aspirants can get latest information by bookmark this page using CTRL+D. You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|