ULSAT Admit Card 2019
After completing UPES ULSAT Application Process, University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun will conduct UL–SAT Entrance Exam and release ULSAT Admit Card 2019 at official site 10 -12 days before exam date.
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test 2019 is going to be conducted in the month of May. Those who are going to participate in exam must need to bring ULSAT Hall Ticket for Upcoming Exam. Those who registered successfully can only download ULSAT Exam Admit Card
Download ULSAT Admit Card 2019 here
UL–SAT Exam Hall Ticket will be available at official site of University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun admit @upes.ac.in. Students can download their ULSAT Admit Card 2019 by entering registration number and date of birth.
Applicants must scroll down this page which is well presented with complete details related to ULSAT Admit Card 2019 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
ULSAT Admit Card
|University||University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun|
|Exam||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test 2019|
|Application Process Commences||18-09-2018|
|ULSAT Exam date||In May|
|ULSAT Admit Card available||10 days before exam|
Steps to Get ULSAT 2018 Admit Card
Individuals who are willing to get UL–SAT May Exam Hall Tickethave to follow some handy instructions as specified here. Have a look!!!
- First of all, visit the official website of University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradunand that is upes.ac.in.
- After approaching the web page, take your cursor towards below side of homepage and press on “Admission 2018” tab.
- This will take you on a new window showing various links.
- Now, aspirants need to press on link of UPES ULSAT Admit Card.
- In few seconds, a new page asking registration number and date of birth will display facing you.
- Fill asked details in provided text boxes and hit on “Proceed” tab.
- Within few seconds, your ULSAT May Exam Admit Card will open.
- Download it and take a print out of same.
Aspirants who found any error or Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth in their ULSAT Exam Admit Card can contact the university office via telephone no. +91-11-41730151/152/153 or +91-11-46022691/92-95 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org rectifications in their respective hall tickets.
Individuals are advised to contact university office before the prescribed date, as after it no rectifications will be made in UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Hall Ticket.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
ULSAT Paper Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: ULSAT 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Language: Law examination will be conducted in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt exam.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked with four options, candidates have to choose one correct option.
- Number of questions: ULSAT 2019 will have 150 questions
- Negative Scheme: There will be no negative marking
- Number of Sections: There will be 5 sections which is Language Comprehension, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
|Exam Section||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Language Comprehension||30|| |
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions|
What is the Admission Criteria for LAW Courses?
Admission in University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun for Law courses will be done throughUPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) / Board Merit / CLAT AIR Merit/ LSAT India Merit followed by Group Discussion & Interview.
Selected contenders will be eligible to take admission in following courses such as B.A., LL. B (Hons), BBA., LL. B (Hons), B.Com., LL. B (Hons), B.Sc., LL. B (Hons), B.Tech, LL. B (Hons), B.Tech, LL. B (Hons) and LLM.
ULSAT Counselling 2019
After declaration of result, university will conduct counselling of ULSAT 2019 in the month of June 2019 at UPES Dehradun Campus. As a part of the ULSAT 2019 Counselling, the university will conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates. Those who qualify GD-PI session will be called for final round of counselling and admission procedure
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Centre:
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
ULSAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Application form availability||18-09-2019|
|Application Form last date||May 2019|
|Test Slot Booking will start from||April 2019|
|Releasing date of admit card||May 2019|
|Online Exam date||May 2019|
|The result will be announced in||May 2019|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview||June 2019|
|Rank List will issue on||June 2019|
Candidates can get ULSAT Admit Card 2018 by visiting this Official Link. Stay linked with us on our web portal to gather more details on ULSAT Result, ULSAT Answer Key, etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ULSAT Application Form||ULSAT Result|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Health Hazards due to over Studying|