ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019
With the help of ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019, candidates will know about marking scheme, Test Mode/ Duration / no. of sections and other exam related details for which candidate is looking for preparation source.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has specified the ULSAT Test Pattern 2019 for undergraduate law programme. Those applicants who are going to participate in the exam must check ULSAT Exam Pattern and prepare accordingly
ULSAT Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Online and Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective-Type Questions|
|Number of questions||150|
|Number of Sections||Five|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for correct answers; No negative marking|
|All Law Courses (UL-SAT) Exam Date||13 May 2019 – 19 May 2019|
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019 Details
As per Exam Pattern of ULSAT 2019 question paper is divided into 5 sections namely – Language Comprehension, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude. In the UPES Law School Aptitude Test total 150 questions will be asked.
Applicants if you want to fetch more details related to ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019 then must go through the below stated page which is well furnished with complete details of recruitmentresult.com
Check Related Links
|ULSAT Application Form||Get Here|
|ULSAT Syllabus||Get Here|
|ULSAT Result||Get Here|
|ULSAT Admit Card||Get Here|
ULSAT Paper Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: ULSAT 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Language: Law examination will be conducted in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt exam.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked with four options, candidates have to choose one correct option.
- Number of questions: ULSAT 2019 will have 150 questions
- Negative Scheme: There will be no negative marking
- Number of Sections: There will be 5 sections which is Language Comprehension, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019 -Distribution of Sections
|Exam Section||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Language Comprehension||30||3 Hours|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
UPES ULSAT Syllabus 2019
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is responsible for prescribing syllabus of ULSAT. as per the ULSAT syllabus there will 5 section and question will be asked from Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and Legal General Knowledge.
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
UPES ULSAT 2019 Instructions
- Candidates without admit card or essential ID proof are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No breaks are allowed during the test
- Candidates will not allow using any other paper or sheet apart from scratch paper provided by conducting bodies
- Apart from UPES ULSAT 2019 Admit Card 2019 no other things will be allowed in exam
- Candidates are not permitted to carry scratch paper outside the centre
- The overall difficulty level of the UPES ULSAT 2019 exam is moderate.
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
UPES ULSAT 2019 Imp Dates
|Events||ULSAT 2019 Exam Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||18-09-2018|
|End of Application Form||08-05-2019|
|Issue of Admit card||May 2019|
|ULSAT 2019 exam||13-05-2019 to 19-05-2019|
|ULSAT Result||June 2019|
|ULSAT Counselling 2019||June 2019|
Candidates who want to check ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019 may go through the official link. For more updates one can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||8 Ways To Build Self-Esteem In Teenagers|