ULSAT Exam Pattern
ULSAT for LLB is going to be held online in June 2021, students going for the ULSAT Test can check the ULSAT Exam Pattern 2021 along with the duration/marking scheme from here for better preparation.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is going to conduct ULSAT from 15th June 2021 to 20 June 2021 for LLB program through online mode. Check the detailed ULSAT Exam Pattern before starting preparation UPES Law Aptitude Test (UL-SAT).
ULSAT Exam Pattern
|Exam Name||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective-Type Questions|
|Number of questions||150|
|Number of Sections||Five|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for correct answers; No negative marking|
|Last Date to apply for ULSAT 2021 (LLB Admissions)||10 June 2021|
|ULSAT 2021 Exam Date (LLB Admissions)||15 – 20 June 2021|
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2021 Details
As per Exam Pattern of ULSAT 2021 question paper is divided into 5 sections namely – Language Comprehension, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude. In the UPES Law School Aptitude Test total 150 questions will be asked.
Applicants if you want to fetch more details related to ULSAT Exam Pattern 2021 then must go through the below stated page which is well furnished with complete details of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here – ULSAT Syllabus
ULSAT Paper Pattern 2021:
- Mode of Exam: ULSAT 2021 will be conducted in online mode.
- Language: Law examination will be conducted in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt exam.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked with four options, candidates have to choose one correct option.
- Number of questions: ULSAT 2021 will have 150 questions
- Negative Scheme: There will be no negative marking
- Number of Sections: There will be 5 sections which is Language Comprehension, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2021 -Distribution of Sections
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
|Exam Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
UPES ULSAT Syllabus 2021
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is responsible for prescribing syllabus of ULSAT. as per the ULSAT syllabus there will 5 section and question will be asked from Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and Legal General Knowledge.
UPES ULSAT 2021 Instructions
- Candidates without admit card or essential ID proof are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No breaks are allowed during the test
- Candidates will not allow using any other paper or sheet apart from scratch paper provided by conducting bodies
- Apart from UPES ULSAT 2021 Admit Card no other things will be allowed in exam
- Candidates are not permitted to carry scratch paper outside the centre
- The overall difficulty level of the UPES ULSAT 2021 exam is moderate.
Press Here: UPES Official Website Link
Candidates who want to check ULSAT Exam Pattern 2021 may go through the official link. For more updates one can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Scholarship in India|