UNDP Jobs 2015
United Nations Development Programme has issued a recruitment notification about UNDP Jobs 2015 for filling up the national consultant posts. Keen and proficient aspirants who wish to work as Individual Consultant / National Consultant should grab this opportunity and apply by filling the online application form 2015 on or before the closing date.
|Designation name||Individual / National Consultant|
|Application Deadline||30 May 2015, 01 June 2015|
United Nations Development Programme recruiting the highly motivated individuals for the vacant positions. Aspirants should know the complete details about UNDP Notification 2015 before applying like educational qualification, age limit, , Selection method, how to apply etc which are well described below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
About an Organization:
UNDP is a dedicated associate of the Government of India and is aimed to fulfill the objective of extensive growth. The Organization is committed to assist India attain the universal Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and nationalized objectives expressed in consecutive Five-Year Plans. The main objective of the organization is to facilitate and improve the lives of deprived women and men, the disparaged and underprivileged in India.
Name of Posts:
- National Consultant (For Conducting Termimal Evaluation of GEF Project, Nagaland) For Indian Nationals Only
- Individual Consultant (Disaster Management), For Indian Nationals Only
National Consultant (For Conducting Termimal Evaluation of GEF Project, Nagaland) For Indian Nationals Only:
Master’s degree in natural resources management, conservation and community development, and related fields
A minimum of 8 years of work experience in the relevant field is required.
Writing and communication will be in English, and he/she must have excellent communication skills in English.
- 10% on submission of agreed work plan;
- 40% on submission and approval of the 1ST draft terminal evaluation report;
- 50% on submission and approval (UNDP-CO and UNDP RTA) of the final terminal evaluation report
Individual Consultant (Disaster Management), For Indian Nationals Only
Academic Qualification & Professional Experience
Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
More than 10 years of experience in handling nationally executed projects as well as government programmes/schemes at national level.
Written and oral proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of Hindi is preferable.
Contract would be issued for one year for 120 working days during the contract period with maximum upto 22 working days per month.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Applications submitted and shortlisted contenders will be called for Interview.
How to fill in.undp.org Recruitment Online Application Notification
- Willing and Eligible Aspirants may apply for UNDP Jobs 2015 on or before the last date.
- Go to the “Careers” Link at the bottom of the home page.
- Then select the related notification under a heading ‘Job Title’. Go through the information about the related Post before applying.
- Read complete details properly and Press the tab as “Apply Now” and fill the required details in the form.
- Upload your recently updated resume and press “submit” button.
Date to Remember:
|National Consultant (For Conducting Termimal Evaluation of GEF Project Nagaland) For Indian Nationals Only||30th May 2015|
|Individual Consultant (Disaster Management) For Indian Nationals Only||1st June 2015|
Note: For more information regarding UNDP Jobs, you can check the Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On