United Nations Development Programme has asserted a job notification in concern of UNDP Jobs. Applications are invited for the appointment of talented aspirants against positions of Consultant, Programme Officer – EVAW Unit and UNV Research Associate etc. Job Seekers who wish to apply for UNDP Jobs 2015 they can apply through Online Process. To get complete information about UNDP Jobs 2016 you may go through our web portal. Career- Oriented candidates must apply for this UNDP Recruitment as soon as possible. Applicants need to submit an online Application Form in prescribed format on or before the closing date which is equipped below.
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th, 9th and 10th September 2015|
United Nations Development Programme is recruiting the highly motivated individuals for the vacant positions. Aspirants should know the complete details about UNDP Openings Notification before applying like educational qualification, age limit, Selection method, process to apply etc which are well described below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Positions Offered & Essential Qualification:
|Designation Name||Qualification Required for UNDP Jobs|
|Programme Officer – EVAW Unit||
|UNV Research Associate||
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job finders will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of United Nations Development Programme.
Job appliers who will fulfill the requirements and get recruited for UNDP Vacancy will be entitled to receive an attractive and consolidated amount of salary package offered by the United Nations Development Programme. Applicants will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Mode of Enrollment:
Eligible and Keen Job finders will have to go through written test or Personal Interview. Final Appointment of job hunters for UNDP Jobs will totally depends on their performance given at the time of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of United Nations Development Programme. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to applicants.
|Tips for Written Examination||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|How to dress for an interview||More Details|
How to Apply for UNDP Jobs:
- To obtain Online Application Form, Willing and Eligible Aspirants should visit official website of United Nations Development Programme that is www.in.undp.org.
- Go to the ‘Careers’ Link which is structured at the bottom of the home page.
- Then select the related notification under the head “Job Title”.
- Go through the information about the related Post before applying.
- Read complete details properly and Press the tab as ‘Apply Now’.
- Online Application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and digital signature (if required) in provided space.
- Upload your recently updated resume in space provided at the end of application form.
- Take a preview of filled application form with complete concentration.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use and keep it safe.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Designation Name||End Date to Submit Application Form|
|Individual Consultant||5th September 2015|
|Programme Officer – EVAW Unit||9th September 2015|
|UNV Research Associate||10th September 2015|
To get details about UNDP Jobs 2015 you may check this Official Link. Aspirants may also add this page as bookmarks by using Control+D to get details about UNDP Jobs 2016 and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On