United Nations Development Programme has depicted a latest recruitment notification for UNDP Jobs. UNDP is inviting online application forms from eligible and Indian Nationals for filling up the Consultant- Office Administrative Support and other posts. Job seekers who want to gear up this current opening may apply for UNDP Jobs 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Consultant- Office Administrative Support and other|
|Last Date for Submission of application form||Check Below|
For acquiring more detail regarding UNDP Recruitment 2016 such as post name, educational qualification, scale of pay, required skills and experience, appointment method, steps to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post|
|01||Consultant – Office Administrative Support|
|02||Consultant – Capacity Building and development for Country Work Programme|
|03||Consultant for Monitoring, Evaluation, Management Information System (MIS) and Communication|
Candidates must have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Commerce, Sciences or related fields/ advanced degree (Masters or equivalent) in Economics, Management/ Social Sciences, Management, International Development, Computer Application or a related International Development-related discipline with focus on capacity development/ B.Tech degree in computer Science, programming or a related field from the repudiated university or institution.
Check this:- Find More Graduate Jobs
Scale of Pay:
Participants who will be selected for UNDP vacancies will receive the attractive and excellent pay scale which will be offered by the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in the Government department or other international development organization will be an asset;
- Experience in supporting information technology driven projects;
- Should have computer knowledge in MS Office and other applications.
- An excellent command of English is required.
- Knowledge of relevant country context in the backdrop of emerging opportunities globally on climate financing
- Experience on capacity development highly desired
- At least 3 years’ experience in the management and/or implementation of donor-funded programs and well-grounded understanding of program performance management systems
Appointment Method for United Nations Development Programme Jobs:
The appointment of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection panel of United Nations Development Programme.
Also read:- Common Interview Mistakes
Steps to Apply for UNDP Jobs:
- Firstly job seekers require to visit official website of United Nations Development Programme that is www.in.undp.org
- Then, hit “careers” tab which is available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now, press appropriate job link which you want to apply and read full detail carefully.
- After that, press “Apply Now” tab and fill the detail within proper manner such as name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, nationality etc and upload updated resume.
- At last, hit “submit application” tab and take printout of the filled form for future use.
|Name of the Post||Last Date for Submission of application form|
|Consultant – Office Administrative Support||31st March 2016|
|Consultant – Capacity Building and development for Country Work Programme||01st April 2016|
|Consultant for Monitoring, Evaluation, Management Information System (MIS) and Communication||04th April 2016|
You can check Official Link for more detail related to UNDP Jobs 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|