Latest Notification regarding UNDP Jobs has been publicized by the United Nations Development Programme. The organization is going to hire eligible aspirants for vacant positions through the United Nations Development Programme recruitment. Those candidates who want to make their careers in this organization can apply for UNDP job openings by submitting their applications before the last date which is mention below. To get the Rest details about the UNDP Jobs 2017 just go through this page.
This Page Includes:
United Nations Development Programme has worked since 1951 and the organization has worked in all the areas of the human development. Now organization is hiring brilliant candidates for the UNDP vacancies and the selection of the aspirants will be based on the written and interview/ or personal Interview. You will get all the information about the UNDP Jobs 2017 – 2018 on this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||United Nations Development Programme|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
|Technical Officer||Master’s Degree|
|State Program manager||Post graduate/ MBA|
|State Program manager(Finance)||CA/M.com/MBA|
|State Project officer||Bachelor’s degree|
|State Program Manager(IT)||B.E/B.tech/MCA/IT|
|Individual Consultant(for rural housing programme)||Degree in Architecture/civil Engineering/Phd|
|Individual consultant (state Program Manager)||Post graduate/MBA|
|Individual consultant (Project Manager)|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Salary Structure of UNDP Job:
|Post Name||Salary details|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 1,72,667 P.M|
|State Program manager||As per organization norms|
|State Program manager(Finance)||Rs. 70,000/- per month|
|State Project officer||Rs. 1,10,665/- per month|
|State Program Manager(IT)|| |
Rs. 70,000/- per month
|Individual Consultant(for rural housing programme)|
|Individual consultant (state Program Manager)|
|Individual consultant (Project Manager)||As per organization norms|
- Aspirant’s selection will be based on screening of their applications and after that their performance in Personal Interview.
- Or short-listed applicants for the UNDP job vacancies will be called to appear for written test and or personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For UNDP Jobs 2017:
Applying for United Nations Development Programme vacancy you must follow these steps mention below:
- First of all you need to visit the official website www.in.undp.org
- After that you must press the “Careers” tab mention in the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to go through the different job options and choose the post which you want to apply.
- Now read all the details regarding job profile/ responsibility and salary details and then must hit the “Apply now” link mention in the right side of the page.
- Now fill all the information very carefully and then upload your documents and certificates if required.
- Now recheck your form and hit the submit button.
- You can take printout of system generated form for future use.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Post Name||Last date of submit applications|
|State Program manager|| |
|State Program manager(Finance)|
|State Project officer|
|State Program Manager(IT)||05-06-2017|
|state Program Manager||05-06-2017|
|rural housing programme||06-06-2017|
To get the further information related to UNDP Jobs 2017 – 2018 you can check this Official Link. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+D to get more updated facts about UNDP career or also can like our face book page for more updates about the United Nations Development Programme jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Airline Jobs||Online Jobs from Home|