Candidates looking for UNDP Jobs, are informed that they can apply now for UNDP Latest Executive Positions Openings through online mode @in.undp.org. Candidates can build their career in this private sector company as there are many career growth opportunities.
Applicants, want to be a part of United Nations Development Programme India, should ensure their eligibility conditions and if they satisfying all the abilities then must move ahead to apply for @in.undp.org till July 2018.
Overview of this page:
Candidates may apply for UNDP Jobs 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
You Can Get Here: All Latest Private Jobs
UNDP Vacancy Details:
- Programme Analyst – UNV
- National Project Manager SB5/1-SDGs
- International Consultant (Anti-Corruption Evidence-base and Project Design Advisor)
- Research Consultant, Transparency and Accountability (Junior Consultancy)
- Regional Project Coordinator, Transparency and Accountability
- International Consultant to conduct review of selected national legislation for compliance with Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Stagiaires rattaché(e)s au projet Tamkeen
- Re advertisement-Programme Analyst, Women, Peace and Security
- Intern – Preventing Conflict and Violent Extremism
- Preventing Violent Extremism Video Editor and Knowledge Management Specialist
- International Consultant / Sustainable mini-grids expert
- Team Leader Governance, Peace and Security
- Programme Specialist UNPRPD (2 positions: 00131405 and 00131408)
- International Consultant: Trainer and facilitator for a 1325 NAP development workshop
- Intern – SDG Localization
- M&E Research Officer
- Datacenter Officer (DO)
- International Legal Consultant
- Programme Coordinator
- Strategic Planning Fund Mgmt
- Human Rights Analyst
- Assistant (e) de projet “Appui au Conseil constitutionnel”
- Cordonnateur/trice de projet “Appui au Conseil constitutionnel”
- Project Manager PBF\ Chargé de Priojet Consolidation de la Paix
- National Officer – St Kitts and Nevis
- ICT Specialist
- Re-advertisement – Project Manager(Access to Justice)
- Programme Analyst
- Communications Analyst
- Individual Consultant for Outcome Evaluation of Programmes of Democratic Governance
- Chief Technical Advisor Rule of Law (Justice, Security and Human Rights)
- Rule of Law Technical Advisor
- Chargé de programme/Gouvernance (NOC Haiti)
- Behavioral Economics Specialist
- Communications Officer (UNFPA, National UNV, re-advertisement)
- Humanitarian Fund Assistant
- 2018-0019_International Consultant for Country Programme Document Outcome Evaluation
- National Consultant – CSOs Coordination and Monitoring
- BBRSO48537: Consultant: National Institutional Assessment of Crime and Violence Data – Phase II
- Peace & Development Specialist
- Peace & Development Specialist
Educational Qualification for UNDP 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates, who want to apply for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment, they must have degree of graduation/ post graduation/ diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Applicants, willing to enroll themselves for UNDP Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the organization norms.
UNDP Jobs Salary Details:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on UNDP India jobs, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the terms and conditions.
Must Know: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Mode of Selection for UNDP Jobs:
Selection of candidates for United Nations Development Programme Jobs will made on the basis of their performances in written test followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for UNDP Jobs 2018?
Candidates can apply for United Nations Development Programme Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for UNDP Recruitment , first of all you have to visit the official web portal of organization that is www.undp.org
- Now you have to hit on “Jobs” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- From the next window you have to select “VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES” link.
- On the next page you will see the list of various available job profiles.
- You have to select that post, you want to apply.
- You should read all the details mentioned in UNDP Notification.
- If you satisfying all the abilities needed for job then you should go back to the previous page to apply for UNDP Careers and hit on “APPLY NOW” link, available in front of that post you want to apply.
- Now you have to fill UNDP Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you have to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> UNDP Apply Online
Important Dates for UNDP Job:
|Job Profile||Last date to apply online|
|Programme Analyst – UNV||25-06-18|
|National Project Manager SB5/1-SDGs|
|International Consultant (Anti-Corruption Evidence-base and Project Design Advisor)|
|Research Consultant, Transparency and Accountability (Junior Consultancy)||26-06-18|
|Regional Project Coordinator, Transparency and Accountability|
|International Consultant to conduct review of selected national legislation for compliance with Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities||27-06-18|
|Stagiaires attaché(e)s au project Tamkeen|
|Re advertisement-Programme Analyst, Women, Peace and Security|
|Intern – Preventing Conflict and Violent Extremism|
|Preventing Violent Extremism Video Editor and Knowledge Management Specialist|
|International Consultant / Sustainable mini-grids expert|
|Team Leader Governance, Peace and Security|
|* Programme Specialist UNPRPD (2 positions: 00131405 and 00131408)||28-06-18|
|International Consultant: Trainer and facilitator for a 1325 NAP development workshop|
|Intern – SDG Localization||29-06-18|
|M&E Research Officer|
|Datacenter Officer (DO)|
|International Legal Consultant|
|Strategic Planning Fund Mgmt|
|Human Rights Analyst||30-06-18|
|Assistant (e) de project “Conceal constitutional”|
|Coordinator /trice de project ” Conceal constitutional”|
|Project Manager PBF\ Chargé de Project Consolidation de la Paix|
|National Officer – St Kitts and Nevis|
|Re-advertisement – Project Manager(Access to Justice)|
|Individual Consultant for Outcome Evaluation of Programmes of Democratic Governance|
|Chief Technical Advisor Rule of Law (Justice, Security and Human Rights)||04-07-18|
|Rule of Law Technical Advisor|
|Chargé de programme/Governance (NOC Haiti)||05-07-18|
|Behavioral Economics Specialist|
|Communications Officer (UNFPA, National UNV, re-advertisement)|
|Humanitarian Fund Assistant|
|Ref.2018-0019_International Consultant for Country Programme Document Outcome Evaluation||08-07-18|
|National Consultant – CSOs Coordination and Monitoring|
|BBRSO48537: Consultant: National Institutional Assessment of Crime and Violence Data – Phase II||12-07-18|
|Peace & Development Specialist||15-07-18|
|Peace & Development Specialist|
For more details about UNDP Jobs 2018-19, you may visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|