United Nations Development Programme has disseminated a vacancy notification of UNDP Jobs. Applications are invited for the appointment of positions of Regional Representative, Project Head, Consultant, Project Officer etc. Job Seekers who wish to apply for UNDP Jobs 2015 they can submit an online Application Form before the closing date. To get complete information about UNDP Jobs 2016 you may go through our web portal. Career-Oriented candidates must apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.
|Last Date to Apply||Check below|
United Nations Development Programme is recruiting the highly motivated individuals for the vacant positions. Aspirants should know the complete details about UNDP Jobs 2015 Notification before applying like educational qualification, age limit, Selection method, process to apply etc which are well described below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Regional Representative
- Head, State Partnership Management
- Project Head
- UNV Financial Management & Proposal Appraisal Expert
- Individual Consultant
- Project Officer
- Project Administrative and Finance Assistant
- Project Executive
- Finance Associate
- Programme Assistant
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have Graduate or Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university / institute.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
Job hunters who will be selected will get impressive salary per month from organization.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Applications submitted and shortlisted contenders will be called for Written Test and / or Interview.
How to Apply for UNDP Jobs?
- Willing and Eligible Aspirants should visit official site that is www.in.undp.org.
- Go to the ‘Careers’ Link at the bottom of the home page.
- Then select the related notification under a heading ‘Job Title’. Go through the information about the related Post before applying.
- Read complete details properly and Press the tab as ‘Apply Now’ and fill the required details in the form.
- Upload your recently updated resume and press ‘submit’ button.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
|Post name||Last date to apply|
|Regional Representative||29th July 2015
|Head, State Partnership Management|
|UNV Financial Management & Proposal Appraisal Expert|
|Individual Consultant||30th July 2015|
|Project Officer||2nd August 2015
|Project Administrative and Finance Assistant|
|Finance Associate||3rd August 2015|
|Programme Assistant||9th August 2015|
Note: To get more details, you may check this Official Link. Further details about UNDP Jobs 2016 can be obtained by staying connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On