United Nations Development Programme has released a recruitment notification as UNDP Jobs to invite eligible aspirants for the posts of Officer/Assistant Posts in the organization. Candidates who fulfill the below stated criteria can apply for UNDP Jobs 2016 before the last date that is mentioned below.
Job hunters can collect more information about UNDP vacancy by following this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who are going to apply for the required posts can apply by filling online application form whose procedure is mentioned below.
|Name of Organization||United Nations Development Programme|
|Last date to apply||Mentioned Below|
UNDP Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|S.NO.||Name of the posts||Qualification|
|1||National Consultant||Masters degree in economics, law, development/planning and Strong reporting and communication skills|
|2||Intern||Enrolled in a masters programme in social development, public administration/related field|
|3||Individual Consultant||Post-Graduate degree in Transport planning, Management or Business administration|
|4||Project Officer||Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Rural Development, Social Work, public policy|
We Have More Jobs for Post Graduates:- Check Here
- Age of the candidates must meet the age criteria of the organization.
- Relaxation is applicable for the aspirants as per the rules of the department.
Contenders who will be selected for the required posts will be given an impressive salary package with other allowance as decided by the selection authority of the organization.
Check Now:- Latest 30000 Government Jobs
Selection Procedure for UNDP Jobs 2016:
- Job seekers have to appear in the written examination/ personal interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- Candidates have to qualify both the rounds for the final selection.
Must Go Through These Articles:-
How to apply for UNDP Recruitment:
Job seekers applying for United Nations Development Programme Jobs can follow the simple procedure to apply mentioned below:
- First go to the official website of United Nations Development Programme that is in.undp.org
- Select “Careers” tab on the home page at the bottom.
- On the new page choose the post for which you are applying.
- Read all the information carefully and hit on “Apply Now” button.
- Login yourself with the correct ID and password to open the application form
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully and with correct details.
- Upload a scanned passport size photo on the space available on the application form.
- Upload your bio-data with the application form.
- Recheck the application form and hit “Summit” button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
|Name Of The Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|National Consultant||27th May 2016|
|Intern||29th May 2016|
|Individual Consultant||31st May 2016|
|Project Officer||01st June 2016|
For more information about United Nations Development Programme recruitment, you can look on Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|