Union Bank of India Call Letter
Union Bank of India has Issued Union Bank of India Call Letter for those candidates who are going to appear in Online Examination. Union Bank of India is going to conduct Online Examination to recruit candidates to fill the vacant posts of Credit Officer (CO) and SO. Candidates can get their UBI Credit Officer (SO) Exam Admit Card by going through this complete page. Candidates can also visit to the official website of the organization to download their Union Bank of India Call Letter 2017.
Key contents of this page:
Online examination is going to be held on 25/11/2017. Every year Union Bank of India conducts recruitment process to recruit candidates on various vacant posts. Those who have applied for the post can download their admit cards by following the steps provided on this page. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about Union Bank of India Call Letter 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Union Bank of India Call Letter
|Organization name||Union Bank of India|
|Category||CO/SO Admit Card|
Steps to download Union Bank of India Call Letter 2017:
Candidates who are preparing to appear for online exam can download their Union Bank of India CO/SO Admit Card by following the below stated procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Union Bank of India that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Now move your cursor to careers tab in below provided various links
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just hit Recruitment button in left panel of the main page
- Now on reaching new page choose the suitable link and hit “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2017-18 (Specialist Officer-Credit) Further to notification dated 29.09.2017 for Recruitment of Credit Officers in MMGS-II under Specialized Cadre, the Online Examination will be held on 25.11.2017. Please hit on following link to download the call letter. Hit to Download the Online Examination Call letters” link
- After that on reaching new page fill the required details and first choose the language like your Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) and fill the security captcha provided in below image
- Then hit log in option
- Within a few seconds your UBI CO/SO Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>> Union Bank of India Call Letter
Contents mentioned on admit card:
- Name of the Examination Aspirant
- Registration Number
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Exam Venue
- Exam date and timings
- Other important instructions related to the Examination.
Selection of candidates will be done through their performance in Online Examination and Personal Interview Round. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Online Examination / Group Discussion on the basis of the information provided by them in their On-line Applications.
|Test name||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes
- Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks
- The entire test except English language will be available bilingually
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers
- One fourth or 25% of the marks will get deducted for each wrong answer
Bank Online Practice Test
START: English Language Online Test
START: Bank Online Test
Personal Interview will be of 50 marks which will be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks.
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Exam date: 25/11/2017
Candidates can attain rest details of Union Bank of India Call Letter 2017-2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Union Bank Of India Recruitment||Union Bank of India Result|
|Bank Preparation Material||Union Bank of India So Recruitment|
|Bank Salary||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|