United Bank of India Recruitment
United Bank of India has asserted a jobs notification regarding United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector can apply against the vacancy of Probationary Officer. United Bank of India has invited online application form from suitable and proficient candidates, so who are interested they may fill the online application form.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for United Bank of India Jobs by filling application form through online mode and submit it on or before the closing date which is expressed below. For obtaining more detail regarding United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 you need to go through the information which are well uttered on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
United Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||United Bank of India|
|End Date for Online Application||12th July 2016|
United Bank of India Vacancy:
Probationary Officer: 100 Vacancies
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic records. Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only will be considered. The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.06.2016.
We Have More Current Graduate Jobs: - Check Now
- Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2016.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both days inclusive).
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Government of India guidelines
Scale of Pay:
Candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/- which will be offered by organization after selection.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For all others: Rs. 700/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode only.
Mode of Appointment:
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion after screening of application.
- Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview / Group Discussion.
10 Common Mistakes You Make in Tests – Check Here
Process to fill United Bank of India Online Application Form:
- Go to the official site of United Bank of India which is www.unitedbankofindia.com
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section available on top of home page.
- On next page follow “Recruitment of Probationary Officer through 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance” and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- After reading complete instructions candidates have to press on online applying link and Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Once the application form is being filled completely you have to hit on submit tab.
- Lastly contenders need to take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
- End Date for Online Application: 12th July 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: After 20th July 2016
- Download of Call Letters for Online Examination: After 26th July 2016
- Date of Online Examination: 07th August 2016
To get more detail regarding United Bank of India Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Advt – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|