University of Hyderabad Admission
Concerned students towards University of Hyderabad Admission are informed that application process has been started from 05-04-2018. Interested aspirants will get admission in P.G/M.Tech/M.Phil/Ph.D courses before the last date that is 05-05-2018.
The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country, was established in 1974 as a Central University. The University offers facilities for Postgraduate, 5 -Year Integrated Master’s Degree Courses, etc.
You should know this!!
Admission to the University of Hyderabad is open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications. The applications will have to be filled for the admission into the 5 years integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, M.phil and Ph.D. courses through an all India entrance examination.
Before filling the University of Hyderabad application form, one must check the eligibility criteria for University of Hyderabad Admission 2018–19 and UOH Syllabus, Process to applying for admission etc from below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
University of Hyderabad Admission
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
|Integrated M.Tech (Computer Science)|
Intermediate examination with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects in first class from this university or any other recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.
|Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, IC Technology|
At least 60% marks is required in the Bachelor’s degree examination in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech); OR MCA or First class in MCA or M.Sc. in (Computer Science/Information Sciences/Electronics)
|Bioinformatics||Second class Master’s degree with a minimum percentile of 55% aggregate marks|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Eligibility Criteria for MBA & MCA
|MCA||Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline|
|MBA||A three or four year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with the percentile of 60% in any discipline|
Eligibility Criteria for MPA & MFA
|MPA in Theatre Arts|
Required 3yrs of Bachelors Degree in any subject with an aptitude of Theatre
|MPA in Dance|
Requires Bachelors degree in dance OR Bachelor’s degree in any subject with a professional diploma or certificate in dance recognized by the University
|MFA||Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts BVA /BFA or BA|
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil or Ph.D
|M.Phil||Candidate must possess the Masters degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% in aggregate.|
|Ph.D||Masters degree in concerned subjects will be required with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
UOH 2018 Reservation Policy
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Mode of Payment of Fee
- Make the payment by using the payment link available “Pay Fees Online”.
- The candidate’s application will not be considered to be valid unless the payment is made before the last date.
- There will be no other mode of payment for accepting fee except online mode.
Selection of students for University of Hyderabad Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of their performance in interview round. Hall Tickets, information to short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will only be notified in website.
Go Through Below Given Article, To Prepare for Interview:
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Pattern & UOH Syllabus:
- The University of Hyderabad Entrance exam 2018 will be objective type with multiple choice
- The online written exam is held for 75 marks.
- The interview is conducted for 25 marks
Steps to fill University of Hyderabad Admission Form
Applications who want to apply for University of Hyderabad Admission 2018 for various courses are required to be submitted in the prescribed form available on the site online. The Candidates must possess a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number.
Both should be kept active till the admission cycle is completed for the course. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of University of Hyderabad that is uohyd.ac.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Admission tab in the top menu bar
- Now hit on Prospectus link under the drop down list of Admission tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just hit the suitable notification link of the course you want to get admission and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- The candidates will be required to enter here the details such as Name of the Candidate, Choice of Exam Centre, Course Applying for, Aadhaar No, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Nationality, Category, Wards of Defence Personnel, Gender, State of Domicile, Physically Challenged, Qualifying Degree, Relevant Subject Studied, Position of Qualifying Exam, Percentage of Marks, Email, Mobile number, Upload photograph, Upload signature. Please make the entries carefully.
- Then upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Press Here>>> Fill University of Hyderabad Admission form
Candidates who are seeking for further details of University of Hyderabad Admission 2018–19 they can go through this Official Link. Stay connected with this page for getting latest updates regarding UOH Syllabus/ University of Hyderabad Syllabus etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On