University Of Madras Admission
Registration Procedure for University Of Madras Admission has been started!! Submit Madras University Admission Form for IDE/ UG/ PG/ Diploma/ M.Phil/ P.G. Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate programmes with the help of this page. Students, interested to apply for University Of Madras Online Admission are suggested to check the dates and complete procedure which is available on this page.
Application Form for UGC-NET Examination June 2019 Free Coaching Class
The University Students Advisory Bureau (USAB) occasionally arranges UGC sponsored free coaching classes for UGC – NET. Students who have applied for UGC – NET Examination June – 2019, they can join coaching classes which are proposed to be held from 7th to 16th June 2019 for Paper – I.
Eligible Candidates: SC/ST, Minorities and OBC (Non-Creamy layers)
Application Form for Registration Issued from: 20th May 2019
Last Date For Submission Of Filled In Application Form: 30th May 2019 till 4 P.M.
UGC – NET Coaching Classes Duration: From 7th to 16th June 2019
For Application Form Contact: The Director i/c University Students Advisory Bureau (USAB) University of Madras Chepauk Campus Chennai – 600 005
Phone Number : 044 – 25399518
|Download Here: Application Form for UGC-NET Examination June 2019 Free Coaching Class|
University Of Madras Admission – Latest Update on 14-05-2019
It is brought to the notice of all applicants for the 137th orientation Programme and the Refresher Course on Environmental Sciences, Batch XVIII, scheduled to be held from 07th June 2019 that the above two programmes Postponed.
The revised dates will be notified after the issuance of New Guidelines for HRDC’s by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. For updates, please visit to the official portal or our site time to time.
|UGC-HRDC Orientation Programme, Batch 137 and Refresher Course in Environmental Sciences, Batch XVIII will be postponed|
University Of Madras Admission Dates
|UG / BLIS/ MLIS/ DIPLOMA/ CERT|
Examination Online Registration
|22-05-2019 (Without Penalty )|
30-05-2019 (With Penalty)
|M.A.,M.Com., M.Sc., Examinations|
|M.B.A. Examinations Online Registration|
|Last date for submission of print out|
of online application P.G.
|M.Phil Online Application||open from 01.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of print out|
of online application P.G. Diploma,
Diploma and Certificate Courses
University Of Madras Admission
University of Madras Offered Courses List
- G Diploma
University of Madras Distance Education Courses List
- Sc (IT)
University of Madras Admission Criteria
|Courses||Madras University Admission Eligibility Criteria|
|Post Graduate||Bachelor’s degree in any subject of the|
university of madras or any other university
accepted by the syndicate or equivalent
|M. Phil Courses||Master degree from a university|
recognized by UGC with a minimum
of 55% marks in aggregate.
50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST category
|Diploma Courses||Any graduate from madras university or|
from any other recognized university
|P.G Diploma Courses|
|MA||B.A. Degree Examination in|
|BA / B.Sc /|
|Qualify Higher Secondary|
Examination & The Senior
School Certificate Examination
|MBA||pass in any branch of study of a|
Bachelor Degree/Master Degree of
the University of Madras or
any other University
Links Related To University Of Madras Admission
- Madras University Courses
- Madras University Results
- Madras University Time Table
- Madras University Question Papers
- Madras University Hall Ticket
Madras University Admission Fee:
- Appliers for Admission in University of Madras are informed that Application cost is Rs.300/- which is required to be paid Online (SBI Collect).
- Keep a softcopy of your photograph and signature for uploading also.
- Madras University Application Fee will be INR 150 for other categories.
- Students need to make the payment of the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
University Of Madras Admission Apply Online Process
- First of all, students can go through the official website of the university which is www.unom.ac.in
- Follow “Admission to the PG/P.G. Diploma/Diploma courses for the Academic year 2019-2020” link rolling at the top of the home page.
- Now, students need to follow the “Apply Online” link.
- Go for University of Madras PG Admission registration while registered students need to follow “Login” link.
- Enter asked details in the format of University Of Madras Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck the complete University Of Madras PG Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of University Of Madras Application Form for future use.
University Of Madras Admission Apply Online Links
|Apply Online for University of Madras|
PG Admission By Indian Students
|Apply for University of Madras|
Admission by NRI/ Foreigners
|University Of Madras Admission|
|Online Ph.D Application for Admission||Check Here|
|Online Ph.D Application for Registration||Check Here|
|Track your Ph.D Thesis Status||Check Here|
|Continuation of Ph.D Registration||Check Here|
|Online Application For M.Phil /|
|Ph.D Guide & Candidate List||Check Here|
|University Of Madras Fee Structure||Check Here|
|University Of Madras Official Portal||Check Here|
University Of Madras Distance Education Admission Apply Online Process
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.ideunom.ac.in
- Follow the appropriate link to apply for University of Madras Admission 2019-20.
- Fill Enrollment Number to login the ID while new users have to press “Apply Online” link available under “Online Admission for the academic year 2019-20”.
- After the submission of login details, students need to submit their University of Madras Admission Form.
- Recheck University Of Madras Distance Education Admission Form and Hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the Madras University Admission form for future reference.
University Of Madras Distance Education Admission Apply Online Links
|UG/DIPLOMA/CERT Examination Online Registration||Get Here|
|M.A.,M.Com., M.Sc., Examinations Online Registration||Get Here|
|M.C.A.,M.Sc(IT) Examinations Online Registration||Get Here|
|M.B.A. Examinations Online Registration||Get Here|
|Online Admission for the academic year 2019-20||Get Here|
|New Registration||Get Here|
|University Of Madras Distance|
Education Official Portal
Required Documents With Madras University Admission Form
Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- Only Tamil Nadu Candidates Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100KB.
University Of Madras Admission Procedure
University of Madras Admission Procedure will include the following rounds and selection will be done on the basis of their qualifying status or performance in entrance as per the applied course:
- Admission Based On The Marks In The Qualifying Examinations M.A. Programmes.
- Admission Based On The Entrance Test And Marks In The Qualifying Examinations.
University Of Madras Admission Instructions
- Please read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application.
- Keep a softcopy of your photograph for uploading.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Foreign nationals including NRIs with valid passports and visa issued by the Government of India.
- Refugees will be considered for admission through the ICOM subject to the conditions prescribed by the Government, eligibility of schooling and qualifying examinations passed.
- In case of student withdrawing from the programmes after admissions, No REFUND OF FEES will be made by the University under any circumstances.
- Attested copy of the certificates must be attached Photocopy of Degree and School Certificates or mark sheets attested by appropriate authority (if Certificates are in any language other than English, certified translation must be enclosed)
Read Here: How to Get Free College Education
Madras University Hall Ticket 2019
Here we have provided the link of University Of Madras Hall Ticket. Students, participating in entrance examination conducted for the admission can download their Madras University Hall Ticket with the help of that link.
Madras University Results
Those students who will participate in entrance examination for University of Madras PG Admission can check their University Of Madras Results 2019 easily by pressing the above mentioned link while you may go through the official portal also.
To know more details about University Of Madras Admission 2019–20 you may press the above given Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding same. You can also follow us on Facebook to grab up-to-date details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|