University of Madras Admission
Get details of University of Madras Admission from this page!!! University of Madras, a premium university in Tamil Nadu, offers admission to undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), research as well as Diploma & Certificate courses every year. This year also the university is going to release application form for the eligible candidates. Those candidates who want to fill University of Madras Admission Form they first have to ensure their eligibility. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get more details of University of Madras Admission 2018.
Madras University offers various Graduate /Post Graduate/ Diploma and certificate courses. University is granted five Star Status by “National Assessment & Accreditation Council” along with UGC status of being the “University with Potential for Excellence”. Candidates can fill application form by following the steps provided below.
Interested candidates have to fill their application on or before the last date of application. Candidates can check out this complete page to know more about University of Madras Admission 2018 which is well discussed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
University of Madras Admission
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Name of Course||UG / PG|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
University of Madras Courses Offered:
|Course Type||Program Name|
|University of Madras UG Courses|
|University of Madras PG Courses|
Check Also: Madras University Courses Offered
Candidates should have minimum qualification as per desire course such as 12th or equivalent passed for admission in under graduate course and graduation degree for PG course) with good academic record from any recognized board/ University.
Application fee for those candidates who take admission for Courses will be according to course as per the norms.
University of Madras Admission Procedure:
- Selection of candidates for under graduate course will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in qualifying exam & Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- Those who are applying for post graduate degree courses will be selected through their passed bachelor degree and other selection criteria decided by the managing authority of the university.
Steps to fill University of Madras Application Form:
- First of all interested candidates have to visit the official website of Madras University that is wwunom.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “News & Announcement” section which is available at the right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit the appropriate link to download prospectus
- After that check out your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit download application form option and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also affix Xerox copy of below provided documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last send it through post before the last date.
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
Following are the documents which the candidates required at the time of submission of applications:
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2018|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Cards Availability:||4th week of May 2018|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the 1st week of June 2018|
|University of Madras final result||4th week of June 2018|
To know more details about University Of Madras Admission 2018 you may go through Official Link and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.You can follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab up to date details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On