University Of Madras Admission
Those students who want to apply for University Of Madras Admission in M.Tech and M.Sc Geoinformatics are informed that last date to submit Madras University Application Form has extended upto 31-07-2019. Candidates can take print out of University Of Madras Admission Form on the same date. For more details, you must follow the given link.
University Of Madras Admission 2019
University of Madras Admission Criteria
Master degree from a university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. 50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST category as per Madras University Admission Eligibility Criteria.
- Regular teachers of affiliated college with two years of teaching experience after P.G., degree, are eligible to register for Ph.D. (Part-time) Programme.
- Regular teachers of Higher Secondary School, Polytechnic with four years of experience after the qualifying (PG) degree are eligible to register for Ph.D. (Part-Time) Programme.
- Candidate should have obtained a Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the qualifying examination (PG Degree).
- For SC/ST candidates and for candidates who have completed the PG degree before 1991, the minimum can be only 50% for admission to the Ph.D. Programme.
- Pattern of Study 10+2+3+2 (or) 11+1+3+2 are eligible for admission to do Ph.D. Programme.
P.G Diploma Courses
Any graduate from Madras University or from any other recognized university. Students must have Bachelor’s degree in any subject of the University of Madras or any other university accepted by the syndicate or equivalent.
Links Related To University Of Madras Admission
- Madras University Courses
- Madras University Results
- Madras University Time Table
- Madras University Question Papers
- Madras University Hall Ticket
Madras University Admission Fee:
- Appliers for Admission in University of Madras are informed that Application cost is Rs.300/- which is required to be paid Online (SBI Collect).
- Keep a soft copy of your photograph and signature for uploading also.
- Madras University Application Fee will be INR 150 for other categories.
- Students need to make the payment of the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
University Of Madras Admission Apply Online Process
- First of all, students can go through the official website of the university which is www.unom.ac.in
- Follow the appropriate link under “Announcement” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Now, students need to follow the “Apply Online” link.
- Go for University of Madras M.Phil Admission/ University of Madras PhD Admission registration while registered students need to follow “Login” link.
- Enter asked details in the format of University Of Madras Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck the complete University Of Madras PG Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of University Of Madras Application Form for future use.
University Of Madras Distance Education Admission Apply Online Links
|Madras University Admission Apply Link for M.Phil||Check Here|
|Revised M.Phil. Regulations 2018||Check Here|
|Madras University M.Phil Registration Link||Check Here|
|Madras University M.Phil Login Link||Check Here|
|Madras University Admission Apply Link for PhD||Check Here|
|Madras University PhD Registration Link||Check Here|
|Madras University PhD Login Link||Check Here|
|University of Madras Official Portal||Check Here|
Required Documents With Madras University Admission Form
- Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50 KB and dimensions 100 px (min. width) X 130 px (min. height)
- Signature, max size 50 KB and dimensions 140 px (min. width) X 60 px (min. height)
- Only Tamil Nadu Candidates Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100 KB.
University Of Madras Admission Procedure
University of Madras Admission Procedure will include the following rounds and selection will be done on the basis of their qualifying status or performance in entrance as per the applied course. Candidate should secure at least 25 marks out of 50 marks in the entrance test (Written and Oral).
The admission shall be based on the criteria notified by the Institution, keeping in view the guidelines/norms in this regard issued by the UGC and other statutory bodies concerned, and taking into account the reservation policy of the State Government from time to time for M.Phil.
Read Here: How to Get Free College Education
Madras University Hall Ticket 2019
Here we have provided the link of University Of Madras Hall Ticket. Students, participating in entrance examination conducted for the admission can download their Madras University Hall Ticket with the help of that link.
Madras University Results
Those students who will participate in entrance examination for University of Madras PG Admission can check their University Of Madras Results 2019 easily by pressing the above mentioned link while you may go through the official portal also.
To know more details about University Of Madras Admission 2019–20 you may press the above given Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding same. You can also follow us on Facebook to grab up-to-date details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|